3. Suho (In Process of Completion)

One Shots

Request by: Suhoe Bae *^*

------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean?! I don't know who that man is!! Stop being so jealous about everything!!" There was screaming from a small apartment home. The voice belonged to you. You stomped away from the person going into another room.

"Don't yell at me like that! Who the hell was that man?!" Suddenly you felt your arm being yanked by your boyfriend, Suho. He was being super possesive yet again. "What is it that he has?! Is it money?! Is that what you want?! I have plenty of it! I am handsome too!" There he went again, just trying to "win" you over with his money and good looks. To be honest, you didn't love him because of his money. In fact, you found him to be very kind and caring even when he overreacted over you walking into town and past a few guys who just happened to be in your view. You knew Suho loved you. You knew he had low self esteem about himself, but you also knew that he needed you to feel like a "man."  You couldn't take anymore of this unfaithfulness though. You were extremely tired of being told that you were unfaithful. 

"Don't touch me like that!" You pulled your hand away yelling loudly, "Don't talk to me like you know what I'm doing!