2. Lee Hongki (In Process of Completion)

One Shots

This was Requested By: Nyappy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not you... Its me..

It was dark and cold. There was snow slowly falling down as you looked around. Where am I? There was a tree in the middle of the darkness. You walked towards the tree wondering why it was there. You looked on the bark of the tree and saw four letters. "(Y/N) and LH. They were your initials and the initals of the man you fell in love with. You attention was diverted from the tree when you noticed another person nearby. It was him. HIs messy, curled slightly, light brown hair and his soft brown eyes. His eyes weren't soft at all, though. He only stared at you from a far distance. He turned his back to you and you could just watch him walk away, leaving you alone in the cold, wet snow. It just got darker and colder and your tears just became more frequent. You wanted to scream, run and catch him. Why couldn't you? Where are you going?! Don't go! Not again. Please.. Hongki... Come back!! 

Your eyes shot open with your cheeks drenched in tears. You sat up in your bed turning to feel around for that warmth of a hand to hold. Sadly, you were alone in your bed. There was no one next to you. No, it had to be a dream. He wouldn't just leave me like that... Would he?  You curled your knees up and hugged them to yourself, hiding your face in them. You forced back the tears that wanted to so violently just fall and not stop. Was it all a dream? Was it true? Did he really leave? But why? Why did he leave..? What did I do wrong? 

You couldn't move from the bed. The guilt eating you alive, the feeling of not knowing getting to you. You looked up and noticed the sun had not even rised yet. You checked your phone on the night table and saw the time. 2:25 A.M. You decided that sleeping was not a good idea, so you stood up to go make yourself a coffee. Coffee would help you wake up and stay awake. You walked to your living room and sat on the couch once your coffee was done. You sighed sadly and sipped your hot drink. 

Your thoughts were buzzing around like annoying bees in your mind and you just wanted them to stop. You checked your messages and saw one message. I'll be home later. I love you~!-LH. Sent and Read at 3:08 P.M.  This message was sent a week ago.. When is later? Hongki... 

Thanks to the coffee you were able to stay awake for another few hours. You really didn't know what to do. You only remembered what you did when you recieved that message. 

Flashback

You were finishing up work that day. It was a beautiful day and you wanted to walk home this time, so you did. It was 3 P.M. You felt a little hungry and you were planning out what would be for dinner that night. Hmm... I could go for a bit of Ttaekkboki tonight.. It's easy to make and I'm starving.. hm? You felt your phone vibrate, signaling a text was recieved. You saw it was from Hongki. I'll be home later. I love you~!-LH. Sent and Read at 3:08 P.M 

This texted surprised you more than it was supposed to. You began to rush home after buying many ingredients to start a luxurious and romantic dinner. Well, not lovey dovey, but it was a nicely set up dinner. You had two glasses set up at the table, a candle in the middle and two plates set up awaiting for your love to come home. You looked at the time after letting all the food sit on warm so it wouldn't burn and decided it would be best to change now into a simmple