4. D.O. (Process of Completion)

One Shots

How could you cheat on me?! After everything we went through! I hate you!! 

The words resounded in his head as he laid in his bed. His arm covered his eyes. His apartment completely destroyed from recent events with his girlfriend. The rain pouring down on the roof and dripping down onto the sidewalk creating small puddles for children to play in the next day. He couldn't hear anything but the soft cries of his beloved in his mind. The image of her face, covered in their tears. Eyes swollen from the overflow of pain and red in anger. Then suddenly.

*Slap!* 

He couldn't help but feel his tears stream down his face as he closed his eyes tightly. He had really messed up now, and may have even lost the only person he truly cared about. "_____.... Please forgive me. I'm sorry."

---------------

The sound of hurried footsteps in the rain was heard along with the occasion whimpers. You were angry, scared, cold, wet, alone. Alone. The worst part of it all, no one was there to comfort you this time. You ran, not knowing where or hearing anything. Stupid! Stupid me! Why did I even love him! Why?! All this thoughts entered your mind until you finally reached a bench under an awning to cover you from the ruthless rain. You felt a sharp pain in your chest. The vivid memory of him and another woman playing in your mind like a horribly filmed movie. The way he held her, the way he kissed her. It was the way he used to kiss you. His left hand held her face so delicately and the moment he pulled away he finally noticed you. His grip on the other girl loosened and his eyes were immediately filled with regret, replacing whatever passion he had before. 

"______..." His voice low, almost a whisper. You had your head hanging, shaking in anger, disbelief, disappointment. "____. I-It's not what you think-" His excuse was interrupted by you snapping back at him, "Shut up! It is what it looks like! How could you cheat on me?! After everything we went through! I hate you!!"

You turned to leave out the door when you felt a not much bigger hand grab your wrist, "Please! Let me explain-" 

*Slap!* 

"Just leave me alone! Go play with your new toy!" You yelled as you ran out of the house into the pouring rain, leaving a stunned Kyungsoo holding his cheek. What happened after, you cared less about. All you cared about was to get away from him, from it all. Just to think about what had just happened. Your head began to ache as you attempted to stop the tears from overflowing. Does he even love me? Did he even love me? Is this just another one of those cliche love stories where I will find another man to love me and help me forget about him? I don't want another man... I want him. I want him to only love me and not that woman. Why her? Was I not good enough? 

These thoughts made your head ache even more. You wanted them to stop, just like you wished the rain would stop falling. Sadly, it seemed that neither of these were going to end any time soon. 

---------------

Back at the apartment, Kyungsoo was picking up the picture frame that had fallen off the counter due to the impact of the door being slammed closed earlier that evening. The picture was of him with you at his side. Both of you looked so happy. Your smile brighter than a star in a dark sky. This smile was always for me whenever I needed it. Why am I such a idiot..? 

His body fell backwards on the bed and his right arm lifted up and covered his eyes as tears streamed down his face. He suddenly felt an urge to get up and run. That is exactly what he did