Another Sleepless Night : Chapter 5

Another Sleepless Night : Chapter 1

I can't help myself but just stare deeply into Taehyung's eye. My grandma said to me, if you want to see the sincerity of a person, look deeply inside their eyes.

About a month ago Taehyung confessed to me yet it's hard for me to believe him. I was so afraid that all he was doing is trying to find a girl only to entertain himself bcuhs that's wat happened to me before. I'm not gonna fall again, even a slight.

But this time, no I can't lie to myself bcuhs i fairly fallen on his sincerity just from his pools of eyes.

We were walking toward a car. Jungkook and Nisha are still at the party, taking a moments with their fellow friends. Taehyung & I are walking awkwardly beside each other. It's a real total awkward.

He hold my hand tightly. I shivered. I don't have a courage to look back at him. When you know you're a potato, it's very hard for you to look up at your crush who is way more good looking than you are.

"Taehyung..."

Yeah?", he look at me with a hopeful face. Maybe he thought his plan with Jeon Jungkook & Nisha has worked lol.

"You know this is all seems so, fast to me. To both of us."

"I'm ready when you're ready.", he gave me that smirk that makes me gone insane a little inside. Stop playing around you idiot.

"Kyeah idiot it's not that wat i mean of. I mean, we never talk to each other before and it may look odd for us to be suddenly hook up together."

"Are you still afraid of wat those people might call you? Worried about their perception?", he asked me with a serious face this time. My stomach growling suddenly bcuhs i found him very attractive while showing his serious side.

I nod, "Hmph yes thats the first one. Plus, i just need a little space to know you step by step."

"You will soon, bae.", automatically I punched and pushed him harder becuhs its just HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"DON'T BAE ME BCUHS IM NOT THAT SENTIMENTAL DIDN'T JEON JUNGKOOK TOLD YA."

We were both laughing. Kyeah Taehyung im not that all girly clingy girlfriend ooops or anything bcuhs it's just not my style.

He walk close to me and grab me to his hands. He hug me so hard that it makes me suffocating a little while. His scent gives me calm all of a sudden, and he whisper me through my ears.

"I know it's hard for you to believe and put faith on me after what has happened years before.", he stop for a while and then moved my face to look up at the sky. The stars mesmerize me that i could not help but just to stare how beautiful it is.

He slightly touched my cheeks, i blushed and he pull my face to his, our lips met. I wanted to stop, but he's so eager that makes me pulled closer to him. Our eyes closed. Since he knew i start to feel a little bit nervous by all of this sudden kiss and confession, he stop but still making sure we are in close contact. Both of our heart are beating fast.

"Rule number one, don't be too sentimental-romantically-clingy. I just, like..."

"Yes to get to know you is to be friends with you. More like a best buddies?", he asked with a polite words that makes me smile. I nodded.

For once, he kissed my forehead deeply. He has tightened his grips on my hands, making sure i feel secure. And, for the first time in my life, i would have never been so secure and loved by a person who I didn't expect to love me back.

Okay Taehyung stop before i punch you harder than before. With an eye smile, he kissed my cheeks. Thank goodness you're my best buddies that I'm waiting to walk with on the aisle together oops

Slowly but sure ~^•^~ ********************************************************* Meanwile.... "

"Hey, Nichan, mind if we can talk?", I asked her nervously gosh noona i wish you were here with me now.

"Sure.", she replied me with a short answer makes me more nervous kyeahh golden dongsaeng of noona wat happen to you

"Wait, Jeon. There's something at your mouth.", she suddenly asked me to stop, making herself to help get rid of the things from my mouth. Jeon, confess it now or else....

"I like you Nichan!", awkwardly i said it out loud with all my best and heart im thankful to have to a hardcore noona jeon jungkook contain your feels now your crush is...

"Finally after months I've been waiting for that mouth saying it at last!", Nichan stood up after helping me, then I hugged her all of the odds of having so much courage to done so.

"You... You too?", i asked her once again, to ask for confirmation. Wat on earth is happening..........

"Can you please repeat wat you have said?" I smiled so wide that almost show my bunny teeth smile that i only showed to my noona.

"Yes, Nichan. I like you." -THE END-