Another Sleepless Night : Chapter 3

Another Sleepless Night : Chapter 1

It has been a week after Taehyung confessed to me. 

He keep messaging me in the middle of the night. Jeez he knows I'm in the midst of my final and sure knows I always stay up late this lately to study.

He's either trying to play with me or naybe it's real he really mean it with his feelings. Sort of. 

Slowly, the feeling inside of me start to bloom too. Idk because I can't even explain it. Confusion. I never thought that Taehyung would ever notice me. The last time I have this feeling is after I graduate from my high school. I end up getting hurt because it's hard for me to believe any boys. 

That's why its hard for me to let Taehyung in.

Lelws I'm becoming so flowerish suddenly. 

"NOONA!"

Jeon Jungkook suddenly appeared from no where. This kid might be one of the cause I die young within a few seconds ago. Thank god I didn't slap you in the since you're my dongsaeng omg I can't even believe you're my little brother. 

"Kyeah, Jeonnie. You want me to kick your or what?", don't mess with your tempered unnie pleaseu.

He then gave me that sweet rabbit smile that it soften my heart directly. That lips & eye smiles are the reason why I can't hate or ignore him after he successfully make me angry. I smiled. 

He sit next beside me. "Noona, do you got a date for your dinner?"

lmao I never thought of it until Jungkook bring the matters up. I just look at him with an annoying derp face. 

"Have you ever seen your noona going out with a guy during her annual batch dinner back during high school?".

"You have once. With me lol.", you little rascal jeon.

"Oh yes. Thanks to your matured face that people thought you are my real boyfriend."

"I still like the title as your 'little brother' more so don't bother me, noona."

We remain silent for quite a few moment. The dinner is just left with one week. In my college, the dinner date things doesn't bother at all but for some cases, it stressed people out that even the director encourage us to do so.

But, most of my friends here are not. So, I don't care. It's a dinner where it involves the entire faculty course. From senior until junior.

"Noona, lets make a deal."

What?

"On one condition. Do you still remember the girl that I talked about her to you?", he's making that bunny eyes while biting his lips.

I nod. "lol. The one you have crush on since you enter here? That's fast for you to fall on the first place.", he pinch me on the shoulder hardly that I reflected it by slapping his cheeks. Take that.

"Just help me to get to know her slowly. Aren't you that friendly to every living creature in this campus?"

Jeon Jungkook, you only see the friendly side of me when I'm only with you because I'm your sister and you're my little brother.

"Getting to know her, as if you also want to ask her out as your dinner date? Is that what you mean?". He nod his head that fast. 

"As in return, I'll prepare a special gifts for you on that night. During the dinner." I'm doing the double-jerk eyebrow after he done talking. Are you being serious?

Not until I remember that I almost forgot he actually has joined this unrevealed dance or some sort of boy group that always perform mysteriously in occassions. It depends on what kind of occassions they attend. On the other words, Jeon Jungkook is more well-known aka famous than his own big sister.

"Anything for my annoying little brother eeww you don't have to be that concern preparing a special gifts for me its not like it can change my mind of keep spending you foods or whatever you wish for.", I warned him because we don't have an enough money to support all our wants or needs for living in this campus.

He smiled and gives me a thumbs up.

 

******************************************************

"Make sure it is planned perfectly."

"Are you sure with this? You know her well better than any of us here."

"Lucky then you're my buddy so it won't be that hard for me to do this."