Team A and Team B

Tonight (이 밤) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They pulled away when they heard Dana get out of the bathroom. Haewon quickly dried her eyes before Dana says anything. Mino stood up and went to the room, knocking on the door.

"Dana, I'm going, now."

"Okay! Say goodnight to the oppa's for me!"

"I won't!"

Haewon chuckled at the sibbling bickering in front of her. She suddenly had a minor heart attack when she realized she'll never get that chance again. She had that urge to pull Mino into a hug, but that would be pushing it. Forgiving Mino is still a work in progress.

"I'll go now," Mino told her, patting her head. She swatted his hand away, and Mino left their small suite with a grin.

Seunghoon, who happened to be Mino's roommate, as usual, was already done washing up when he got to their hotel room. He was busy with his phone, playing games. He playfully kicked Mino when he sat on his bed and leaned over to watch what he was doing.

"Did you see the new episode?' Mino asked. They had been watching a drama on the internet, catching up on episodes they don't get to watch because they are overseas.( As if they can watch it at home--they still didn't have tv.)

"Yep. You were out too long."

Mino slapped his hyung's thigh. "How dare you watch it without me!" He ran out the room, into the connecting one, looking for their eldest. "Jinwoo-hyung!"

On the other hand, Haewon was blow drying Dana's hair. "Eonni," she said, playing with her nails. "You've met YG family now. Do you like anyone in particular?"

"Taeyang."

"Eonni!" Dana protested. "I know that already!"

"So why bother asking?"

"Everybody likes Taeyang-oppa!" Dana said, pouting at her eonni completely missing her point.

"Jiwon doesn't." She couldn't get herself to say 'she didn't'.

"But Jiwon-eonni's in love with Oppa, she can't like anyone else." Dana realized where the conversation was leading and she rerouted back to YG family. "Forget about Bigbang for a while. How about iKon? And Winner? Someone your age, eonni and not an ajhussi."

"Taeyang-oppa won't like to hear you say that," she chuckled. "Hmmm. Keusae... I like Hanbin. And Bobby... but they're too young for me."

"Taehyun-oppaneun?"

"I dunno, he's younger than me, too."

"Who do you want to date then, Mr Yang?"

Haewon slightly pulled on Dana's hair. "Who said anything about dating?"

"You're at the right age to date now," Dana said. "Ah, cham. Eonni, when we get back to Korea, let's go to that Nail I told you about. Let's get our nails done, eo?"

Haewon knew what Dana was doing. She was worried that Haewon will be lonely so she's making sure she isn't. Haewon appreciated the sentiments, but nail art is something she does on her own. Getting it in a salon is a waste of money.

"I'll paint your nails myself, it won't cost you anything. Gotta put my manicure set to good use." Now that Jiwon is gone, she'll have no one to test her new designs anymore.

Dana's head snapped up and she smiled sweetly at Haewon. "Jeongmalyo? Komawoyo^__^"

 

*********

"Osaka..." Seunghoon muttered, preparing his things. Winner had to leave for Osaka in three hours.

"Hyung, I'm gonna go to Dana."

"I'll come with you," Jinwoo said.

Mino pointed at his hyung. "You're not going anywhere near my sister."

"Let's eat breakfast," Seunghoon told Jinwoo. "Mino-a. Bring them to breakfast."

"Who's bringing who?" Taehyun walked into the room, completely dressed.

"Where's Seungyoon?" <--Mino

"Sleeping in." Taehyun stretched his long arms above him. "Let's go eat some breakfast. I'm starving."

Mino was already out the door, shutiing Jinwoo in. He knocked on his sister's door. He stood there knocking for entirely ten minutes until a groggy Haewon opened up for him. She was on her night clothes, and hastily pulled on a bathrobe to cover herself. She and Dana had stayed up until three thirty in the morning, talking and playing with each other's hair and nails(they found some nail polish on the convenience store near the hotel building).

"Why are you up so early?" Haewon accused him. "Aish."

Mino let himself in, trying not to look at Haewon, who forgot to tie her robe up. He found her sister still sleeping, mouth slightly open.

"Ya, look at this girl," Mino said. "She wants to be a hallyu idol but she's sleeping like that? Aigoo."

"Idols perform on stage. What does it matter if she sleeps like that?" Haewon asked, pulling him out of the room so he won't wake her. "You, people expect idols to be perfect. Idols are human, too. Duh."

"Nan idol itjanha!I'm an idol!"

"Tsk," she muttered and turned away from him. "What'dya want?"

"We're leaving for Osaka later. When will you be going back to Korea?"

"Dana wanted to do some shopping," she answered while picking up a pillow behind the couch that she used last night to throw at Dana while they were dancing around the room. It was a long night. "Our return flight is tonight, so..."

Mino handed her some Japanese bills. "Here."

She looked at him like he had his shoe at the top of his head. "What's that for?"

"Dana's shopping money."

She pushed his hand away. "We don't need that. We won't buy much. Besides, I brought her here, so it's on me."

"She's my sister."

"Give it to her, then," Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter