Idols and Actors

Tonight (이 밤) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Assa!"

Mino saved everything and went out his room to call Seungyoon. He had finished a making a track and asked Seungyoon to listen to it. Seungyoon and Jinwoo went to listen to it and they patted his shoulder.

"Yeokshi, Song Mino," Jinwoo said, patting Mino's face and laughing at it.

"What is it?" Taehyun went inside, too. He listened to the song once and asked Mino to give him a copy. He said he'll try making lyrics on it.

"What are you talking about? You go make your own song!"

Taehyun aimed a kick at a whining Mino. He whined but he was already copying the track on a memory stick.

"I'm hungry," Seungyoon said, lying on Mino's bed. "I wanna eat ramyeon."

"We ran out," Mino said, eyes still on the screen of his computer. "I ate the last batch." Mino snickered.

"Hyung!" Taehyun protested.

"Hyung mwo?" he challenged the maknae. "Just buy some if you want to eat that badly."

"You go buy!" <--Taehyun. "You eat the most here."

"Arasseo imma," he said and got up. "Jinwoo hyung kaja."

Jinwoo went with him to the mart to buy groceries. They bought snacks and a lot of ramyeon. Mino will throw those at Taehyun and Seungyoon's face when he got back to the dorm. He looked around and realized Jinwoo had gone missing. Seriously? That hyung could get lost inside the big mart with his navigation skills!

Mino looked for him around, and he found him talking to a girl by the meat section. Mino approached them, ready to smack his hyung in the head until he realized who he was talking to.

"Oh, he's here." Jinwoo said when he saw him.

"Haewon-a." Mino greeted the girl Jinwoo was talking to. "Why are you here?"

"I moved. I couldn't live in the apartment."

"She's living in that building right next to ours," Jinwoo said. "Daebak-iji?"

"Really?"

They went to pay for their groceries together and Haewon agreed for them to take her to her building. They were near it when Mino changed his mind.

"Hyung, you go in first." Mino told Jinwoo.

"Wae?"

"Keunyang." Mino pushed Jinwoo towards their building, and giving him the bag of groceries. He took Haewon's from Jinwoo(who wanted to be the gentleman to carry her things for her) and waved Jinwoo goodbye.

Jinwoo and Haewon bowed to each other as the guy went to the building they were living in.

"Why did you send him away like that?"

Mino just smiled at her like an idiot and pulled her to go on walking. They walked past her building and that was when she got worried.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked him.

"I just need some fresh air," Mino said, still walking. "I've been sitting in front of my computer writing songs and I need a few minutes alone."

"I'll go ahead home then," she said, turning to leave but Mino stopped her. "What? I have a deadline for my synopsis, I need to get on working."

"Come with me, I'll inspire you and your writing."

Haewon smacked the back of his head but went with him. She, too, had spent her time in front of her computer writing her weekly synopsis. She was still training to be a film director and she wanted to be a good scriptwriter. Every week she had to pass two synopses that she hoped will be made into something bigger.

Mino led her to a park near the Han River. Mino saw the grass and ran to it, lying down.

"Johda."

Haewon sat beside him on the ground, looking at the river. It looks so different at night, with all the city lights still not being capable of lighting the whole river bank. She was thinking of the next part of the story she was currently working on when she felt Mino put an earphone on her left ear. There was hiphop music playing.

"What is this?"

"I made it today," he said, feeling proud of himself.

"Not my genre," she muttered and took off the earphone.

"Ya. At least listen to a song a friend made!"

She laughed at him. "Who said we're friends?"

"We're not?" he asked seriously.

"Nope. I'm just your ex's sister, and your sister's friend."

"Ijebuteo jinguhaja. Let's be friends from now on."

"Shirheo. Don't want to."

Mino made a face at her, pulled some grass and threw it at her face.

"Ya!" The grass went right into and she smacked Mino repeatedly as he laughed. She stood up. "I'm going home."

Mino pulled her right back and she lost her balance, falling on top of him. They locked eyes and Haewon's body betrayed her. Realizing it, she stood up immediately. Mino didn't pull her back this time. He, himself, had a hard time swallowing.

"I'll walk you home. Kaja."


*******


Jiwon had a poster of Mino by her room, and Haewon took it with her when she moved. Only this time, the face was in the middle of her dart board. When she got inside her apartment, she took one dart and let it fly. It stuck right in the middle of his forehead.

She got to her bed and stared at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter