Collaborations

Tonight (이 밤) | Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hongkong, Baby!" Seunghoon said and went into impromptu rap, Mino joining in immediately. They arrived at the hotel and they went to their rooms. They'll be joining 2ne1 on their concert this time.

"We gotta go and greet them, though," Mino said to the others. Seungyoon might be the leader, but the instinct was still with Mino as the former leader of Team A. "Let's get settled quickly. We gotta join them for dinner."

As usual, Jinwoo, Seunghoona and Mino were in one room, and Taehyun and Seungyoon on the other. Though after settling their stuff, the two dongsaengs went into the hyung's rooms to hang out a few minutes before dinner.

"Who are you texting?" Taehyun asked Mino.

"Dara-noona," he replied. "She was asking if anyone can take Bom-noona's place."

Park Bom's activities were halted due to some issues, but the show must go on, even if there were only three of them. They were actually thankful for their Winner dongsaengs that they could perform with them.

"Seunghoon-hyung should go," Seungyoon said, pointing to Seunghoon.

"What are you talking about?" Seunghoon got up from his bed, and bent over to reach his ankle and let his fingers run up his own thigh, a signature pose from Park Bom. The members went into fits of laughter. Jinwoo the song "I'm the Best" by their 2ne1 sunbaes and they went dancing around the room.

On the way to the restaurant where they were supposed to eat, Mino was still texting on the phone. 

How's Yeong-ee?

He sent it to Haewon, who currently have his dog, Yeong-ee. He was still smirking remembering her face when he took the dog to her apartment the day before they left for Hongkong. She couldn't really say no to Yeong-ee's overwhelming cuteness. Mino just hopes his dog still remembers him when he gets back. Seunghoon already said Yeong-ee and Ihee(Seunghoon's Chihuahua) should meet and be friends. They were actually joking that all of them should get dogs and create a dog-group and call it Gae-Winner. Of course Nam Taehyun said "No way!"

Mino received a photo of his puppy sleeping on a black cushion. There were no captions, no follow up texts. Thinking it was better than not getting any reply at all, he was smiling as he pocketed his phone and followed s into the restaurant.

 

***************


"We'll be doing Scene 37 in ten minutes."

Haewon took a deep breath and went to the other bunch of people, Song Hyekyo's team, and made the same announcement. When she turned around she almost ran into Taeyang. She bowed to him and excused herself.

"Where's the bathroom?" Taeyang asked her and she pointed him to the direction. "Thanks." And then he was gone.

"Eonnie!" Haewon looked around and found a girl a few yards away waving at her. She approached Dana.

"Thank heavens, you're here," she said and pulled Dana to the staff car that she had to ride four thirty in the morning. She showed Dana where she left Mino's dog, Yeong-ee. "I'm really sorry I have to leave him to you. Mino should've done it in the first place."

"Keurae! Why did he have to bother you like that?"

"Because I live next to their dorm building, and it will save him the time to go home to you."

Dana scoffed and made cute faces at the puppy. Haewon handed her a paperbag filled with the stuff for the puppy. She already bought them at the pet store and saved the receipt to throw at Song Mino's face when he gets back from whatever country he was in. 

"We have to stay here for three days," Haewon said to Dana. "We're already behind schedule. Thanks a lot, Dana."

"Fighting!" Dana said and gave her a hug.

"Im Haewon!" she heard her name being called so she bade Dana and the puppy goodbye and ran back to the set. She was told to turn the artificial lights into some angle and she went to work right away. Then she stood behind the director as the filming began.

After that scene, it was lunch time, then they would need to move to a different scene location, though still around the neighborhood. It was her only free time so she ran back to their car to retrieve her stuff. She had finished her synopsis for the week and she wanted to give it to the director right away.

"Why are you running, it's break time."

She almost dropped her stuff when she heard Taeyang's voice. She turned and bowed to him.

"You don't really need to bow everytime you see me. You're Mino's friend. We had eaten a meal together, we should be friends, too."

"Ne, algesumnida," she bowed again and Taeyang laughed.

"What's that you got there?" he asked her.

"Uh, my synopsis," she said.

"You're a scriptwriter?"

She shook her head. "I'm a Film major, but I'm also still training to be a writer."

He nodded thoughtfully. "Let me read them, sometime," he said suddenly.

Haewon's eyes grew big. "You'd want to read them?"

He shrugged. "Does Mino read them?"

She held her hands out and shook her head violently. "We're not really that close."

"Huh? I saw your pictures on his phone, I thought you were his girlfriend. I guess friends are like that in your generation."

That felt like a spear to her gut. That wasn't her. "That must be my sister," she muttered. "She was Mino's ex girlfriend."

"Keureohguna. Mianhae.Ah, is that so? Sorry." Taeyang patted her head. "On your writing and directing skills, Fighting!" And he walked back to his team.

 

****************


Haewon hesitated as she stood in front of Winner's apartment, carrying a food container. She had been back in their hometown that weekend and she met with Mino's mom, who asked a favor of bringing them kimchi. When she did, it was Taehyun who opened the door.

"Eo?Haewon-noona."

She smiled at Winner's maknae. She handed him the food. "Mino's mom asked me to bring you this," she said.

"Really? Wow. Thanks." Taehyun opened the door. "Come in."

She shook her head. "I gotta run. Next time, though."

They heard a bark and suddenly Yeong-ee came running to meet her.

"Yeong-ee-ya!" Mino ran after him. "Eo? Haewon-a."

"Your mom told me to bring you that," Haewon said dismissively. "It's kimchi. Now, I'm going." She waved at Taehyun and went on her way.

"Hey wait up!" Mino had followed her out to the elevator. "Im Haewon!"

The elevator door closed and there were only the two of them there. Mino turned and gave her some sort of keychain with a pictu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter