Fair deal

Why it had to be You?

                                    Suga

  "Soooo...what you saying  is...you forgave him?'',So Hyun asked her friend with a disgusted face. "Yeah...I guess. I just gave him a second chance. Everyone deserves a seconds chance,right?'',Eva Yeon explained."Well,not everyone. You don't have to forgive him. He is nothing to you. And I'm sure that he is just joking again.'',Ji Woo told her with her famous, I know everything,face."Well,yeah...yeah he might joking,but...I just want everything to end. That's why we decided to start over. I know that it might be a joke but it won't be in vain. I just...hope.'',she told them and then they said nothing at all.

 If that was what she wanted then they couldn't stop her. They were her friends but they didn't want be a burden to her dreams.The only thing they could do was to support her and protect her.

 "Okay,if that's what you want,I won't stop you.'',Ji Woo reassured her."Neither will I.'',So Hyun added. She smiled at her friends. They were always by her side. Always supporting her and showing their love to her. They were they the reason she managed to withstand Yoongi's behaviour. She was able to smile even after the pain that he gave her. She really loved them.

  Suddenly a familiar voice shouted Eva Yeon's names."Yah! Noona.'',Jungkook was waving at her with a big smile. With him there was Hoseok,Jimin,Namjoon, Jin,Taehyung and behind of them there was Yoongi. Alone with his hands in his pockets walking slowly. When they finally got next to her she smiled at them but the girls didn't. They both watched at Suga with a cold face without even greeting the others. 

  Eva Yeon noticed that and she tried to say something to change their mood but before she could do that someone started talking. "Eva Yeon. I heard that you and Suga-hyung made up. Is it true?'',Jimin asked her dragging everyone's attention on him. She nodded with a smile saying nothing."Well,we'll see if it's true.'',So Hyun said with a sarcastic voice still without taking her eyes from Yoongi's face that was staring at the ground. Then Ji Woo made a step forward getting closer to him making him look up at her.

 "I swear to god. If you ever make her cry again,I'll be the one to end your life. Arasso?'',she told him. He smirked saying nothing at all."Ji Woo-ah...'',Eva Yeon tried to calm her down."No,Eva Yeon. She is right. If you ever hurt her again you won't get away with it.'',So Hyun said. "Oh hyung...I think you have a problem.",Hoseok said jokingly. 

  "Okay then. I promise I won't do anything to her to make her sad again. Deal?'',Yoongi told them. Evryone froze at his sudden answer. He would not usually respond to such conversations. But now he did. The girls nodded showing him that they agree with his deal.

  Then the bell rang. "Okay then. See ya later.'',So hyun started walking so did Ji Woo except from Eva Yeon who stayed behind,

  "I'm sorry for their behaviour. They just care about me.'',she told looking at Yoongi who nodded. "Anyway. See ya later guys.'',she said and then followed behind her friends. The boys left as well.

  "Well,the same goes here.'',Taehyung said making Yoongi to look at him."If you hurt her again, I don't know what I'll do.'',he added. Suga smiled at him and opened his mouth to say something."Okay. Just remember that the deal we had still exists.",he told him and then walked faster passing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   An usual boring class came to an end. Eva Yeon was still sitting on her desk with her face on it while everyone else were getting ready to leave. She  let out a heavy sigh. Then she felt a soft pat on her shoulder. She looked to see who it was."Will you be okay alone?''. The girls were standing there worried. She smiled at them and nodded."You can go without me. I'll finish and then I'll leave too. Don't worry.'',she reassured them."Arasso. Be careful.'',So Hyun told her."Ne.'',she answered and then they said goodbye to her.

 It was her turn to clean the classroom this week. It was so boring. Having to stay, after everyone has left, alone to clean a whole room. Well...not that alone actually. There were tw more people that would stay with her. Taehyung and Yoongi had to stay too. 

  She looked at them with her tired face and immediately her eyes caught them standing next to her."Are you going to get up or we'll do the whole work without you?'',Yoongi asked her."Fine. I'll help. Tsk.".She got up and walked with heavy steps towards a mop. She took it with her hands and started cleaning the floor. Taehyung was cleaning the windows and Yoongi the desks.

  There was so much dirt in this classroom. Everywhere. It took them a good two hours till they finished. "Are you tired?'',Taehyung asked Eva Yeon who was touching her forehead washing her sweat away with a towel. "No,I'm fine. How about you guys?'',she asked both of them. They both told her that they were fine and then they decided to leave as well.

 But,on their way out of the classroom she fell. They boys ran towards her worried."Gwaenchanh-ah?",Yoongi said kneeling down to see her. She was holding her leg in pain."Oh...no. She hit her leg.'',Taehyung said. She shook her head with furrowed eyebrows."No...I...I'm...fine. I..I just slipped.",she reassured them,but her expression was showing differently."Can you stand?'',Yoongi said asking for permission to make her stand up. She nodded and then he pulled her up with both his hands. She couldn't walk. She was in pain."Should we call someone?'',Taehyung suggested."No. You don't have to worry. I'm fine. I'll just return home and relax.Everything will be just fine.'',she told them.

  "Well,obviously you can't walk. So,how will you return?'',Taehyung asked her. Then an idea came at Yoongi's mind. He kneeled down again."Here. I'll help you.'',he told her."No,no no. I can walk.See?'',she said and made to take a step only to collapse at V's arms."He is right. You can't walk. And if you don't want us to call someone,then just do what he says.'',he told her and she let out a sigh knowing that he was right. "Okay.'',she said while trying to go closer to Suga."But,tell me if I'm heavy.'',she told him."Just get on.'',he said and then she finally got on his back. He got up positioning her so that she could be comfortable and he would be able to carry her easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  They finally took her home. Taehyung knocked the door and Eva Yeon's mother opened it only to widen her eyes when she saw her daughter on Yoongi's back."Sweetheart. What happened?'',she said going closer to her and trying to take off of Suga's back. "I'm fine. I just slipped. But,thankgoodness Taehyung and Yoongi were there to help me.'',she explained the situation to her."Yoongi? Is that you?'',she asked as she stared at him."Yes,Mrs. Park. I am Min Yoongi.'',he introduced himself."Oh...so you are the guy that made her to want to stop going at the school?'',she asked him."Umma!'',Eva Yeon shouted at her but Yoongi's words interrupted her."Yes. That's me. And I am really sorry for the pain that your daughter had gone through because of me. I decided to apologize to her and now to you. Jeosonghabnida.'',he bowed at her mother asking for a forgiveness.

  Mrs.Park smiled at his politeness."Anyway. What's in the past, it stays in the past. Thank both of you for taking care of my daughter today. Okay then. See you next time.'',she told them as she took Eva Yeon at her arms and opened the door to let herself and her daughter in.

  They two boys were standing outside her house alone. Then suddenly Taehyung turned to look at his hyung."You've really changed hyung. Good. Cause I want our deal to be fair.'',he told him and a smile appeared on Yoongi's face. "Whatever. Shall we go now?'',he suggested and both of them left her house.

 Now,they both had the same ability to win her. Only, she was the one to choose.

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! I"M REALLY SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE! CHU:****

tumblr_ngsngfy1d61u5habko6_500.gif