Treated

Why it had to be You?

Χωρίς wfwefwf

 Yoongi let out a groan and after that he decided to walk away.Yong Rim watched him as his figure slowly faded away.Immediately she ran after him even though she couldn't see him anymore.

 The jacket that Taehyung gave her suddenly flew off of her shoulders and landed on the ground.But she didn't bother to pick it up."Yong Rim!'',Taehyung shouted at her but she never turned to face him. A light sigh left his lips while he didn't try to follow her.It was Yoongi's turn today.And he was playing fair.

 Yong Rim continued running but still she couldn't see him."Where did he go?'',she asked herself as she kept looking around,until...She saw him.Sitting alone on a bench under a fully bloomed tree. The shadows of the branches were drawing different shaped on his pretty face as he was staring at the ground with a kind of painful expression.

 She knew the most possible reason for him to be like that."Yah!Min Yoongi.Take off your shirt.'',she shouted at him while approaching him.His head shifted and he saw her figure walking towards him.His eyes looked at her confused as he thought that what he heard was probably wrong."Excuse me?'',he asked her,

 She was now standing above him staring down at his face."You heard me.Take off your shirt.'',she repeated herself.He just leaned back and put on a half smirk."Why...are really that desperate to see me ?'',he said playfully.

 Yong Rim rolled her eyes and let out a growl at his behaviour."Pabo...Like that's what I want.Only in your dreams.I just want to check something.So take it off already.''

 Yoongi let out a chuckle as he finally decided to do as he was told.But right before he was half he stopped.She shouldn't know.That's what he thought.if she saw him like that she would blame herself.

 "What happened?Why did you stop?'',she tried to push him again.He looked up at her as his lips parted."Uhm...I...I don't want to.Cause...uhm'',he tried to find an excuse."Cause?'',Yong Rim once again spoke.

 "Cause I just don't want to.It's my choice.I won't take my shirt off.''

"Is it because you got hurt?''

 Yoongi's eyes widened.How did she know? She was always like that.Yong Rim could easily understand when and why someone was lying to her.She was always the person that would run to someone when they needed someone.And now she was here for him.

 "What do you mean hurt?I'm not hurt.I just don't want to take off me shirt.That's all.'',he told her.However,he knew exactly that she would't buy it.And he was right.

 "Oh shut up.I know you hurt your back when you fall to catch me.So stop saying lies and just take it off already.''

 Suga let out a sigh and decided to do what she told him.He knew that he woud never be able to change her mind.Moreover...how bad could it be,anyways?

 He slowly lifted his now wet shirt revealing his upper body.He took it off his neck and threw it next to him on the bench which immediately became wet on the contact.

 "Turn around.'',Yong Rim ordered him and he just obeyed while leaving an annoyed sigh again. Her eyes widened at the view infront of her.His back had a lot of scratches and there was blood everywhere.It looked so painful but he just kept on staying calm.

 "Ya! Min Yoongi.This is really bad.You should go get it checked.You are bleeding really hard.'',she scolded him earning a growl from him."Ah...don't make such a fuss.I'm fine.It will be okay.The blood will eventually stop running.There's no need to worry about it.'',he calmly reassured her.

 "Bwo...no need to worry?Are you insane or something? You really need to get this treated,you idiot.Stop playing it brave and just accept the reality for once.''

 Yoongi remained silent while looking at her.He knew she was right.But still..he didn't want to make her worry about him.He didn't want to let her blame herself for everything that happened.

 His head lowered as he stared at the ground.

 "Why didn't you do something?Why did you let her push you?You know you could have gotten hurt.Then why didn't you fight against her?''

  He suddenly asked her.His voice was soft.It didn't seem as if he wanted to scold her or something.On the other hand,he sounded like he really cared for her. Maybe because he didn't want her to get hurt.Maybe.

 "l don't know.I just didn't know what to do.When l felt her pushing me l found myself unable to do anything.l know l shouldn't gave up that easy but...l don't know.''

 The atmosphere was really awkward as none of them was now talking. For one moment Yong Rim forgot about Yoongi's wounds.She was just thinking the reason he would care that much about her and risk his life.

 "And you?'',she suddenly said and he finally made eye contact with her."Why did you save me? It wasn't like you own me something.Why did you care if I'd get hurt or not?''

 He didn't answer.For some reason she already knew that he wouldn't.But that didn't meant that she was done talking.

 "You were not like that Yoongi.What happened? Why did you suddenly decide to make up with me?You promised me that you would make my life miserable forever and now...you came to save me risking your own life. Why Yoongi?''

 A soft smile appeared on his face as he let out a silent laugh."Is that what you really want? You want me to keep my promise?'',he asked her with a low voice.

 ''What? No...No no no.That's not what I meant.I just...you know.I'm confused.Lately you are being really nice to me and I can't understand why.I know you said you're sorry for everything you've done but...'',her talking was interrupted by his husky voice.

 "Don't think about it too much.You might burn your brain from overthinking.'',he playfully said."YA! WHAT DID YOU SAY?'',she shouted at him earning a loud laugh from him in return.

 Yong Rim immediately forgot about the sudden anger she felt.His laugh.The way he smiled.She never saw him like that before.The way he always smiled was like he was trying to look arrogant.She didn't remember him laughing like that infront of her.It was...different.But not weird.For some reason she wanted to see that more often.

  What is that feeling?

 Her thoughts stopped when she could no longer hear his laugh.She looked at him but the smile was still on his place.

 "Ya! Park Yong Rim. I am being nice to you because I want to.And you should actually thank me for that.Why are you still sticking to the past? I made the decision to become friends with you.That's all.Why are trying to find a reason?'',he told her.

 "l...l don't know.'',these were the only words she was able to say after hanging her head low.

 After a few seconds passed Yoongi got up while putting on his shirt again making her look at him."Yong Rim...You better change before you catch a cold.'',he told her and made to leave but her hand stopped him.

 "Wait...let us go check your back first.'',she insisted but he just let out a chuckle and looked at her."And tell the teachers what? That Hyosung pushed you in the water and then I came to save you? You and her will probably get into a big trouble.And believe me....Hyosung will not let you go that easy.'',he logically explained and she finaly let go of his hand.

 "I know what you mean.But still...I don't want you to be hurt.Just do something about it...please.'',she continued."Like what?''

  There was a moment of silence as both of them were thinking of what to do.First of all they had to change.Both of them could easily catch a cold while being wet.And secondly...they had to find something that could heal his wounds.Only if her bag wasn't inside the bus.

 "My bag!'',she shouted making him look at her surprised.

 "Let's go back to the bus.I have a first aid kit with me.I always carry that with me just in case.We can go there and I will get your back treated.'',she suggested.But still Yoongi was a little bit unsure about this.

 "You know that if they catch us there, we will be in a lot of trouble.Students with different are not allowed to be alone in a bus.'',he informed her.

  He was right.Mr.Shin,their teacher,had already tell them that.If they found them there alone they might even expell them if they don't actually have an important reason to be there.But this was really important.He had to get his back treated.And quickly.

 "Then let's just be careful.We have to get you treated.If we leave your wounds like that it might get even worse.We can't risk that.And first of all.My other clothes are in the bus.Didn't you say you want me to change so that I won't catch a cold? Then if you don't want to come with me then I won't go either.''

 Without thinking twice he grabbed her hand and started walking toward the direction the bus was."Let's go.Quick.''.He shouldn't let her like that.It wasn't actually only just because he was afraid of her catching a cold.But it was also the fact that her white shirt had already become see-through and he didn't want any boys staring at her.

 He wouldn't allowed that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Yoongi looked around the bus.There was no one there.Now it was their chance."Let's go in.'',he said and dragged her with him.Fortunately the bus door was still open.

 When they were inside he immediately let go of her hand and gave a sing to go to her seat."You change first .Then you'll take of my back.Fast.'',he ordered her but not in a bad way.It was more like he cared.

 Yong Rim, on the other hand, wasn't actually doing what he told her.And Yoongi already knew the reason.Immediately he turned his back to her.

 "Don't worry.I won't look.I know you feel uncomfortabel right now but...we have to hurry.Please..change your clothes.'',he softly told her."You promise you won't look?'',as if she wasn't conviced she asked him.

 "I promise.I would never do something you wouldn't want me to.Now...hurry.'',he reassured her.

 The tone of his voice was so calm and she knew that she had to trust him now.All she had to do is to change quickly.She immediately reached her bag and took out a pair of black leggings and a grey sweatshirt. She took off her already soaked clothes and quickly changed into them.She put back her shoes which she had to take off and turned to look at Yoongi.

 Just like he promised.He hadn't move even an inch.His back was still facing her."l'm done.You can look now.'',she suddenly spoke and he did as he was told.

 He saw her searching for something inside her bag and she turned her face a little so that she could see him."You change too.Or at least take off your shirt.I won't be able to work on your back if it is wet.'',she told him and immediately he took off his shirt.

 He walking towards her and stood behind her,observing quietly what she was doing from above.When Yong Rim turned to look at him she got surprised when she found that he was behind her."Ya! You scared me.How can you be so noiseless?'',she scolded him but he didn't say anythng.

 Her eyes traveled down his body admiring his upper body.She slightly blushed and decided to sit on the seat avoiding her own thoughts."Come...sit here.'',she said while patting the seat next to her.And he did as he was told.

 She was sitting from the inside next to the window since this would be more confrotable for the both of them.Yoongi turned his back at her and she started her work.

 Taking a piece of cotton she slightly patted on one of his wounds making him jump a liitle on the contact."What? Did I hurt you?'',she asked him worred but he just shook his head and told her to continue.

 During the whole process he was really quiet.But she knew that he was hurting a lot.However,Yoongi wasn't the type of person that would cry just because he was in pain.There should be a more important reason for him to cry. But even then...he wouldn't cry infront of any one.And especially not her.

 "Okay...we're done.'',she informed him while putting on the last patch on his back.He then got up and thanked her with a nod avoiding eye contact. He approachd his own seat and took from his bag a pair of new clothes to put on.

 Yong Rim was fixing something inside her bag and didn't realise it when suddenly someone put a hand on her face and dragged her on the floor.She let out a silent growl and tried to free herself when she saw Yoongi looking at her.He had a finger on his lips telling her to be quiet."Shh...I think I heard somebody.'',he told her and her eyes widened.

 Both of them remained silent.

 "I'm sure I heard something coming from the bus.'',a man's voice was heard."Then go check it out.'',a familiar voice said after him.It was Mr.Shin.Their teacher.And the other man was probebly the driver.

 Footsteps were coming closer to the door of the bus as Yoongi immediately pressed his body towards Yong Rim in order to hid himself.They were really close to each and she couldn't help but blush.

 Yoongi still had his hand on and he was looking straight in her scared eyes that were looking back to him.

 "Strange.I'm sure I heard something coming from here.Maybe it was just my imagination.",the driver said and then exited the bus.

 None of them was moving.Not yet.They had to make sure that no one was around.Yoongi was the first to got up.He looked outside the window and no one was there.He let out a sigh in relief and then looked at her.

 She was still on the floor.She wasn't looking at him.Her eyes were pinned on the floor.Yoongi gave her his hand in order for her to get up."Here.''.She looked at his palm but for some reason she decided to get up by herself.

 Still without looking at him she walked passed him."Let's got out of here before anyone come again.'',she plainly said and exited the bus without him.

 "What got into her?'',he questioned himself but didn't get an answer.

 "YA! Park Yong Rim.Wait for me.'',he said and then ran behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! 
I am sooooo sorry.I know this time I am really late.

tumblr_inline_nv5eevg0cl1sgs9a3_500.gif I know I need to apologize for that properly.

But...I was really busy guys.I hope you understand.Greek school is actually really difficult and I can barely find free time.
When I grow up I will burn all schools and the kids will learn just by music and book stories(fanfics of course)

27bb19a6f8b7becdc5a792bce5dce962076367b1 Who's with me?

*clears troath* Anyway...back to the story.How was this chapter.I really tried to make it as big as I could but still...it came out pretty short.AGAIN.

tumblr_inline_nm3mdk3DG21toejw5.gif Ah....I hate my life.

*sighs* Well,thank you for at least reading this chapter which is actually a piece of .

Please subscribe,upvote and leave some of your comments.

Untill next time.Stay awesome guys.

tumblr_n8t0b0i0BH1t4u75fo5_500.gif BYE~~~~~~~~