Superman

Why it had to be You?

Χωρίς wfwefwf

  "Yah.....Jeon Jungkook! Be careful.You almost hit me.'',Ji Woo scolded the excited boy that was flapping his hands in the air in excitment."Oops...Mian....It's just that...this place is so beautiful.Look...'',he apologized and then ran towards a specific direction. Everyone looked at him who was appraoching the river. Finally they were there.

 The place was amazing. The water was so clean and you could see the small and big rocks that were sitting underneath it. The relaxing sound of the soft waves that were hitting the short wall that was separating the lake from the upper ground was so great.

 All of them ran towards the same direction. Standing just above it they admired it from afar. Hoseok and Jimin had already put their hands inside the water and splashed each other as if they were kids.Yong Rim and So Hyun were taking photos of the beautiful water while they others were chatting about random things.

 "Hey! Woohyun....right?'',Taehyung and Yoongi went to the guy that was watching the two girls laughing.He turned to face them with a soft smile."Yeah...That's me.And you are Taehyung,right?'',he said and pointed at the orange haired boy who simply nodded as an answer. After that Woohyun turned to look at the guy that was standing next to him."And you are....Yoongi? Or also known as Suga? The one that made my little princess cry so much in the past.Am I right?''

 Yoongi looked at him while smirking.He was sure that Woohyun had already heard about him. That's why he didn't get surprised."Yup....that's me.'',he responded.

 "Nice to meet you officially then.I've heard a lot about the two of you.Goods and bads.Let your mind wander.'',he jokingly told them.However,there was a reason for them being there. They had to talk to him about what was probably going to happen. If more people knew then it would be easier to stop it. 

 "Well,you know Woohyun.We just wanted to tell you that-'',Taehyung's words were disturbed by a feminine voice.''OPPA~'',a girl was waving at Woohyun while running towards them.Two girls were following behind her.

 "Oh...Hyosung.What's up?'',he asked her when she was right next to him. "Well....I just came because.Uhm...I want to talk to your little friend.Yong Rim.I have something to tell her.'',she informed him while approaching her and gently grabbed her by her arm."Well,we'll leave now.'',she said and then dragged her with her away from them."Ow..'',that was the only thing Yong Rim could say before following behind them.

 The boys looked at each other.It was happening. They watched as the four girls stopped a few meters away. They could still see them,but they for sure couldn't hear anything they were saying.For now the only thing they could do was to watch carefully in order to prevent anything from happening.

 "What was that about?'',Ji Woo asked her bestfriend who just shook her shoulders not knowing what to answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Uhm...So...What do you want to talk about with me?'',Yong Rim asked.She was actually just a few inches away from falling in the lake while Hyosung was standing in front of her with the other two girls around her.

 Hyosung smirked and then decided that it was finally time to speak."Who do you think you are actually?'',she asked her out of the blue.Yong Rim's expression turned into a surprised one and her eyebrows furrowed not quite understanding what she was talking about."Excuse me?''

 "Woohyun Oppa is mine.And you are just a big nothing in our love story.What do you think you're doing by being glued to him all the time?He says you are his best friend.For him you probably are,since I don't think that he would ever wanna date you.On the other hand, I have no idea what you're tryna to.A girl and a boy can never be just friends.And I'm sure you know that,right? But don't you dare try to do anything with him. Oppa is mine.You better get that in your little mind.''

 Mean words were coming out of Hyosung's mouth.Yong Rim never thought that she was such a person.Even though in the bus earlier she acted weird towards her she never actually met her before and therefore she didn't want to judge her. But she was probably wrong. 

 Rage took over her whole body as she stepped closer to her with a face full of anger.

 "And who are YOU to tell me when I'll speak and when I won't to my best friend?'',she told her while pointing with her fringer at her the whole time. Hyosung let out an annoyed sigh."Excuse me?'',she asked her on an arrogant tone.

 "That's exactly what you heard.Me and Woohyun are friends for years.So who are you to tell to stay away from him.I haven't seen him for years.And now that he's finally back I have the chance to spend some time with him.And now you come here....with your stupid crew, since you can't probably do anything by yourself, to tell me what? To stay away from him?'',she continued living the girl speechless.

 "Well you know what?'',she said."The only think I hear coming out of your pretty little mouth is gibberish.'',she added.

  Even though Yong Rim was the shy type of girl that was always kind towards everyone and she would always smile,if you happened to piss her off you should prepare yourself.

 She never before allowed anyone to talk to her like that and she surely wouldn't now.

 "Well,you said that I can't do anything without my crew.But you know what?Now, I can do that...'',Hyosung suddenly said and after that she pushed Yong Rim's slender body.

 She suddenly felt herself falling backwards and she knew what was behind her.The lake.

 She shut her eyes closed and waited for the big splash to be heard.Until...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The other's POV:

 Everyone suddenly got surprised when they saw Yong Rim going closer to Hyosung pointing at her while being obviously angry at her.Apparently all of them were watching them the whole time. It was weird that the three girls came to take her out of nowhere and they had no idea what was the reason.Well,actually...not all of them.

 The seven guys knew exactly what was going on.

 "Dammit Park Yong Rim.Why are you always ready to fight?'',Taehyung cursed dragging everyone's attention."How do you know they are going to fight?'',Woohyun asked him."That was what we wanted to tell you.'',he turned to face him.

 Namjoon suddenly continued the conversation. 

 "Jun Hyosung likes you.And you know that.Well...we heard her talking to her friends about you.And Yong Rim.'',he was interrupted by Jin who also decided to join.

 "And she was trying to get her out of the way so that you and her will be together.And believe me.She will do it.The same way she did before in order to get our Kookie.'',he explained.

 "And what are we doing now?We can't just let them hurt her. As we keep on talking they might do something to harm her.'',So Hyun protested."She is right? We should do something guys?'',Jimin agreed.

 However,as everyone was talking Yoongi was only looking at one direction. He tried to notice anything that could make him prevent anything from happening.As Yong Rim continued to talk at the girl in front of her he saw something that caught his eyes.

 Hyosung suddenly looking behind her in the water. His eyes followed her stare and widened when he noticed that inside the clear water there were a few rocks.Just enough for someone to get hurt if falling onto them.

 Before he could think straight he saw Hyosung doing what he was more afraid of.

 "Yah,Yoongi hyung?What do you think we should do? Hyung?'',Jungkook asked him.But he was not there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong Rim's POV:

 I felt my body fall backwards and knew exactly what would happen.I closed my eyes as tight as I could waiting for it to happen.When suddenly...

 A harsh hand grabbed my wrist.However,it wasn't able to stop my from falling.The only thing that happened was turning my around and now I was falling with my face towards the water.But something was blocking my view.A body.Someone was below me.

 The person roughly dragged me in his embrace and I felt his hands wrapping around my waist as if protecting me.

 All happened really quick.I couldn't even tell who was the person.The only thing I could tell was that right now we are in the water.

 I kept my breath as our bodies reached the ground.Not exactly.His body did.I was just able to tell by the sudden bump. After a couple of seconds we were again on the surface.

 I finally breathed again but the arms never left my body.I had my hands on his shoulders trying to keep my balance.I could hear the person breathing loudly in my ear. That was when I looked at the person.

 "Yoongi?''

 He was already looking at me.Somehow I could tell that he was in pain."Gwaenchanh-a?'',he asked me.I just nodded my head not quite knowing what was going on.

 "Yong Rim? Gwaenchanh-a?'',Taehyung rushed towards us and fell on his knees while stretching his hand for me to grab on at the same time.The others followed behind him worried of what happened.

 I felt Yoongi dragging my body towards Taehyung who immediately took me from his arms and brought me outside the water. Yoongi followed behind me but without any help. 

 Taehyung immediately took of his jacket and placed it around my wet body in order from me to be warm.Without saying anything I just slightly bowed at him.

 I watching as Yoongi approached the three girls who knew that were in trouble right now. However,Hyosung tried to play it cool as always.

 "Do you have any idea what you just did? You might have hurt her a lot. You pushed her in a lake full of rough rocks that can harm anybody.JUST ING LOOK CLOSELY BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN.'',he loudly scolded her but it didn't seem to have affected her.

 "And who told you that I didn't see the rocks?'',she responded.

 Everyone was silent.They knew that she was evil but they never expected her to say outloud what she was planning.

 "Aish...that's so boring.Woohyun oppa.I liked you before.But now you are just boring as well.I guess this game is over.But I quite enjoyed it.Bye then.See ya around.'',Hyosung said and then walked away with her crew.

 I watched at him who was standing silent.And then I remembered what he said. The water was full of rocks.And he saved me.Then...when I felt that we touched the ground we actualy touched the rocks.Which means that he might have gotten hurt.

 For me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! How are you guys?

tumblr_mw0mzaNXek1r8gbn7o5_r1_250.gif I updated faster.Yei~

Well,it's still holidays and I thought that I would update since I have the time right now.

tumblr_inline_nmn0msnNyZ1sbwgg6_500.gif You're welcome.

SO.....How was this chapter?Suga saved you.

tumblr_moms08cpQW1s7eidoo1_500.gif Yes he did. *clapping sound*

Isn't he cute.Well,wait....because it still ain't over.

768879980.gif *evil laugh*

Well,I guess you'll have to wait until then.
Please subscribe,upvote and leave me some of your comments.

tumblr_inline_norjtfLuoR1szo2hx_500.gif Bye~