He really has changed

Why it had to be You?

                                     vvv                               

 "Ugh...'',Eva Yeon gasped in pain."No no no. I'm fine. I can do this.'',she said and then jumped off her bed,putting her feet on the ground. "Wowowoo...''. Her body met the floor. "Aish...Why it had to be me?'',she whimpered.

 She was still in pain after the fall. Even though a whole day had passed she was still in pain.But,she didn't want to show that.She had to go to school. She wasn't that weak.She had to bear with it."Oh come on now.It's just a scratch,right? How bad can it be?'',she said and then tried one more time to stand up. With success she was finally standing straight.

"Hm...you see?Perfect. Now walk.'',she made to take a step. "Ugh...''.She stopped walking."Take a deep breath.Ahh...and now.Let's go again.''. She started walking again. Every step she would take made her feel pain.But,she didn't care.She had to go to school."Only...a few...more steps...'',said as she spreaded her hand to reach the door handle.

 "Yes!'',she shouted when she finally opened the door that was leading out of her bedroom and left without looking back.She went slowly downstairs and greeted her parents before leaving the house.

 "I guess I'll take the bus today.'',she suggested to herself and then went to wait at the bus stop.

 She wasn't waiting a lot till the bus came.When it stopped infront of her she got in and went at the back.She really liked sitting at the back of the bus.It was quiet since everyone preferred to sit infront.It was like no one liked it.That's why she was feeling sad about that.Even though it was just a seat she still didn't like that. It was like when she was younger and her girlfriends would always choose to play with the beautiful dolls.Those with the beautiful dresses and the perfect brusted hair.They would always leave the dolls that had ugly hair and clothes.

 That was when she would choose them.She would always play with those dolls.She didn't want them to be neglected. She felt like it wasn't fair.

"I really like you Wendy.Even when Ji Woo cut your head.I still liked you.''.She smiled reminding herself of the past and her favourite doll.That was when the bus stopped and a boy got in.

 "Ow Eva Yeon.Yo!'',the boy walked towards her and sat next to her."Taehyung.What are you doing here?'',she asked him with a smile."What am I not allowed to take the bus?'',he said and pouted cutely."No no I didn't mean that!'',she shook her hands at him."Hahha...I was joking.Anyway.How came and you take the bus today?Does your leg still hurt?'',he asked her.

 "N..no.I'm completely fine now.I..I just felt like taking the bus.How about you?'',she told him."The same here.But,are sure that everything's fine? Don't you need to rest?'',he told her.''No.I told you already.I'm fine.'',she repeated herself."Arasso.But,if you ever feel any pain don't hesitate to tell me,okay?'',he told her and she nodded.

 The bus finally arrived at their destination and both of them got out. Then they went towards their classroom.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 "Eva Yeon-ah!''. She heard a familiar loud voice from the moment she put her foot in the classroom with Taehyung."Shin So hyun. Will you please be quiet? You are embarassing me.'',she told her jokingly."I don't care. Ha..like I give a damn about what others think.Anyway. Why are you late?I didn't see you when I came and I thought something might happened.",she told her."Nothing happened.I just took the bus today.'',she explained.

 "The bus? Why?''.Again that question. She knew the answer but she didn't want to tell her."Why everyone asks me the same question?Like I can't take the bus for a single day. Tsk...'',she said annoyed."Okay,okay.Don't bite. It's just weird,you know.Since you always say that walking is better than taking the bus. Anyway. Let's go to our seats now,shall we?The teacher will be here in a minute.'',she suggested and both of them went to their seats.

  "Goodmorng,Jin!",she greeted her seatmate."Oh...you came. Goodmorning to you too.'',he told her and then she sat next to him.

 Jin was a great guy.He was the one who suggested her to seat together.She never had a problem with him.He was always nice with her. He would always help her solve any problem that had to do with the lessons.He was so smart.It made her happy to know that people like him exist.

 She took out her textbook and placed it on the desk."Ugh...''.Her voice made him jump in surprise."Gwaenchanh-ah?'',he asked her .

The pain is killing me.No.Don't show it.

 She tried to bear with it and then turned to face Jin that was staring at her with a worried face.She smiled at him so that he would think that she was okay."N..nothing.I just...I just hit my finger with the books.That's all.You don't need to worry,really.'',she reassured him and then looked infront avoiding his gaze.

 Is she really okay? Or did she just lie to me?

 He didn't say anything and tried to believe her.Why would she want to lie anyway?Suddenly a familiar figure came into the classroom."Ow...Suga.You came. Goodmornng!",Jin greeted him, but he said nothing and went straight to his seatt.

"Okay,okay kids.Sit down.The class is starting.'',the teacher said and everyone sat down.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  "Finally,it's lunch time.Ugh...I'm so hungry.'',Ji Woo said while leaving the classroom with Eva Yeon and So hyun."What shall we eat today?'',she wondered."I don't know about you.I'll just go to the restroom for a little bit.Go ahead.I'll meet you there.Okay?'',Eva Yeon told them."Arasso.Don't be late. See ya my love.'',So hyun told her and then their ways separated.

 When she get into the restroom she immediately splashed her face with cold water."Aish...why do I feel that much pain?It was just a fall.Nothing serious.Ahhh...just hold on Eva Yeon.You can do this.'',she said staring at her face in the mirror.

Meanwhile the boys were already eating.

 "Yah...Kookie.Don't waste your food.If you don't want to eat that then give it to somene else to eat it.'',Hoseok scold his friend that was playing with his food agan."No hyung.I chose this food.It's mine.And if I want to waste it,I will.'',Jungkook answered back. His words made J-hope even more angry and he got up to hit me."You...'',but a hand stopped him.

 "Stop wasting your time Hoppie.If he doesn't want to eat then let him be.'',Namjoon told him and he obeyed sitting back at his seat.

"Yo,Suga-hyung.I asked Eva Yeon if she is okay today.You know about yesterday.'',Taehyung told him."Why? Did something happen to her yesterday?'',Jimin asked worried."Ow...we didn't tell,did we?Well,when we finished clean the classroom she accidently fell and hit her leg.But,we took her home.And today I asked her if she was okay and she told me that she is.Thankgoodness.'',Taehyung explained the situation.

 "Are you sure that she is okay?'',Jin asked him."Why are you saying that?'',Yoongi said,wanting to know what he meant."Well,you see.Earlier in the class,I heard her doing some noisies and she seemed like she was in pain.Although,she told me that she was alright.,I didn't believe her.'',he told them."And...I also saw her struggle during the lesson.I'm sure she was in pain.'',he continued.

 "So...that means that...she is lying of being okay? But,why?'',Jungkook asked them.

 Suddenly two familiar figures came into the cafeteria.It was So hyun and Ji Woo. And Eva Yean wasn't with them."Ow...the girls.Why are the alone?Where is Eva Yeon?'',Jimin said and everybody nodded,agreeing with his question."Yah!'',Yoongi shouted after he got up and started running towards them."What is he doing?'',Namjoo said in surprise.

 "Why are you shouting at us?'',Ji Woo asked the now breathless boy that was infront of them grabbing his knees."Whe...where..is..'',he whispered."What?We can't hear you,you know.'',So hyun said which made him to got his head up and look at them."Where is Eva Yeon?'',he said now more clearly.

 "Oh...uhm.She went to the bathroom.She said that she'll meet us here.Why?What hap-'',So hyun wasn't able to finish her line when Yoongi run away from them and left the cafeteria without saying a word."What's up with him?'',Ji Woo said annoyed.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  Eva Yeon was now walking through the corridors when she suddenly stopped infront of the stairs.It was the only way to go to the cafeteria.And she had to go from the stairs. She tried to take a step, but a voice stopped her.

 "Why are you hesitating to take a step?Is there something that bothering you?'',the person asked her."Yoongi? What are you-What do you mean by hesitating?I don't hasitate. Why would I?'',she said.

 "Oh really?Then go ahead.I'll be watching.'',he told her with a fake smile.

 What's up with him?Why is he like that?I can't walk fast.So,he might realise that I'm in pain.Eottokaji?

  "What are you doing?Aren't you going to start walking?Or...you can't'',he said mamking her eyes widen. "Why wouldn't I be able to walk?I don't know what you mean.'',she told him.

"Okay then.Start.''

  He was very annoying.Why would he want to see her walking that badly? She thought that he decided to change, but still he managed to piss her off once more.However,she couldn't do anything.If she said that she didn't want to he would find out that something was wrong.And she didn't want that.So,the only thing she could do was to do what he asked her to.

 "Okay then.Just watch.'',she warned him and then took a step and then and other and another followed until she was finally at tha last stair.

 What was that feeling?She felt for a moment so dizzy.Her eyes couldn't stay open.And she felt like she lost her balance.She closed her eyes and a kind of cold air showered her body.

 She was falling.

One second passed,two second passed untill the third came.No sound of a fall sounded.She slowly opened her eyes and then blink a couple of times trying to get used to the sudden light. She hadn't fall.Fortunately, a pair of hands caught her. Her eyes were trying to recognise the person that was holding her.Of course.Only one person was there to catch her.

 Min Yoongi.

"So you can walk,huh?''.His face was now clear to her and she could see exactly the smile that was formed on his lips.Her eyes widened and she immediately jumped out of his hug."I...I'm fine.'',she reassured him."Yeah...I can see that.What would you have done if I wasn't there to catch you?'',he asked her."Well,you were the one who told me to hurry and walk.''.

 "Yeah! But,I didn't tell you to run. You did.So it's practicallly your fault for...lying.'',he told her."What do you mean lying?I didn't lie to you.'',she said trying to remember if she said something to him.

 "Not to me.But,you did.You did lie to Jin-hyung and to V.Maybe now you remember?'',he told her."I didn't lie.I am fine!'',she repeated herself."Well,it didn't seem like that to me.Look if you are not okay,you should better go and check it out.What if there is something wrong with your leg?'',he suggested.

 "No!''.Her voice was so loud that made him jump back in surprise. Why would she react like that?He just told her to see if she was alright.But,why would she get mad at it?

 "What do you mean no? You have to check it.What if-'',"I said no.I don't want to make my friends worry.Got it?'',she said.He said nothing.He was so surprised by her actions.She cared more about her friends than her health.

 "They don't deserve to worry anymore for me.Enough! All these years when you made me feel weak,they were there for me.They are the reason that I am able to talk to you right now.They made me happy.They were always by my side.And what did I do for them?Nothing.I only cared about myself. I only wanted to feel better and I ignored their feelings.They need to be happy too.I want them to have good memories from their school years.With me. So enough with my problems.If I have a problem, I will solve it myself.I don't want them to get involved ever again.Got it?''.

 Her words made him froze.He was just staring at her sad expression with his mouth wide open.She was weird.But,despite that,he admired her.Her words made him see her with other eyes. She was strong.And he gave her so much pain in the past.But,somehow she made it through.She was...strong.

 "That's why I don't want to know if I am alright or not. So,just...leave me alone.''.She turned to walk away,but a cold hand grabbed her wrist making her to turn around and face the person.

 "I don't care if you don't want your friends to know about it.The only thing that I know is that you need to rest.Because now...I care about you.And if you don't want them to worry,then I'll be the one to worry for them.I'll be the one to help you this time.Because I was the reason that you felt weak.I was the reason that gave you so much pain.I was the reason that you were sad.And I'll be the one to fix that.So please...listen to me.You have to rest.I don't want you to be hurt.Do you understand me?''.

 His words.The way he talked.It wasn't the Yoongi that she knew and felt disgust about. He was the kind one.The caring one.He was another person.And she liked that.He was...different.So different. 

 She couldn't say anything.Her eyes were looking at him but couldn't say a word.She knew that he was right.She knew she wasn't fine.And he knew that too.She had no choice,but to agree with him.

 A soft nod was the only thing that she could do.And he then smiled at her."Okay,then.Shall we go to the nurse's room now?'',he asked her.Again with a small nod she gave him her answer.

 He then kneeled down and without any doubt she knew what he was asking her to do.She wrapped her arms around his neck and with a small lift her feet left the ground.He started walking but he wasn't saying anything.Neither she.

 She only closed her eyes and smiled at his hair that were smelling like a samboo.A sweet samboo.She liked that smell. It could travel her away. Before she knew she was already asleep on Yoongi's back.

 And the only words that she was reapeating in her mind while she was sleeping were always the same. 

 

 Min Yoongi.You've really changed.Thank you for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! SORRY AGAIN FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I KNOW I AM THE WORST AUTHOR EVER.DON'T KILL ME! ANYWAY I DECIDED FROM NOW ON TO DO THE CHAPTERS A LITTLE bIT LONGER.I HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

tumblr_n31tp7pCXL1tvpjy3o1_500.gif

Ow ow and don't forget.I would like to thank one of my best subscribers.The name is tokki58 .Thank you very much for your support and I hope evrything good to you.

tumblr_inline_n9qricdT6n1rdmio8.gif