Yikes! Disaster Strikes!

Chaser: To Get Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Something is Nothing .....

 

It was finally lunch time, thank god.  I was starting to get hungry and bored, but all the teachers kept droning on and on.

Brrriinnngg!

Finally, there goes the bell. As soon as it rung, I sashayed out of the room and down the hall, without waiting for my teacher to finish. I needed to be replenished, and quick. After all, I had low blood pressure.

I made it to my table in the center of the cafeteria, and took out my lunch. I refused to eat the cafeteria food because it was low quality and I wasn’t about to get infected with something. This was senior year, and I planned to make the best out of it. That included me having the perfect figure and complexion throughout the year.

I flipped out my phone and took a selfie with my food with a sad expression on my face and used my finger as a fake teardrop. I posted it up on my social account with the status:

“Day 22 of my apple salad diet. Hoohoo. #Cravingicecream #Almostthere #lifegoals”

“Whatcha’ doin?” My friends came over and asked. I looked at their trays filled with an assortment of macaroni, mashed potatoes, fried shrimp, yellow pickle, and kimchi pizza. I made a face at the food. It looked like grub.

“Want some.” Krystal sweetly said as she picked up her pizza holding it like a trophy, before taking a bite out of it, as if she was filming a cf. Ugh!

“Don’t be a ,” I scoffed at her, “As if I would ever eat that. It’s practically suicide.”

“Whatevs,” she shrugged and continued chopping down on her food, as if it was nothing. It was practically mortal combat.

“Hey,” Chanyeol came over and tried to kiss me on the cheek, to which I swiftly avoided.

“Hey back.” I replied finally forking my salad.

Chanyeol frowned, “Is that all you are seriously eating?” He looked at my bowl of salad, and shook his head.

“I have a granola bar for after school,” I said nonchalantly. “’Sides, I need to maintain my figure.”

Baekhyun came over to our table and gave me a disgusted look. “Leave her be so she can starve herself to death, Chanyeol. Trust me, the world would be better off.”

I glared at him and was going to flip him off, but Chanyeol wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“What is a loser doing at our table?” I continued to glare at Baekhyun, but directed my question to Chanyeol.

“Just here to save my bestfriend from a witch,” he stressed out the last word.

“The only witch here is you, ‘mrs.eyeliner’ wench,” I shot back.

‘,” he murmured lowly, but I still heard him.

Before, I could say anything back, Chanyeol squeezed my shoulders and said, “Come on, your better than that.”

To which Baekhyun snorted.

That .

I swear if he wasn’t Chanyeol’s bestfriend, he’d be a dead man.

“Ahh! Seulgi, are you going to the rehearsal?” Chanyeol asked me. Seulgi. That was my real name. Technically, it was my other name. My mom and dad couldn’t come to an agreement on what they should name me considering I was their eldest child. Eventually, they came to terms and decided to name me Im Anna Seulgi. But, that was only in the documents. I mostly went by the name of Im Anna.

“What rehearsal?” I asked.

“The dry rehearsal,” Chanyeol frowned. “You forgot?”

“Hmm, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter