Chapter 1

Chaser: To Get Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey girls!” I chirped, as I strutted inside the room, with my Michael Kors bag and Raybans.

“He~ey!!!” They chirped. Like birds to their Mama! Except, I was their leader, their Alpha, their number one.

“Kay, what’s up?” I asked nonchalantly, as I sat in my chair, feet propped up on the desk, and sprayed some Victoria Secret perfume just because some scum decided to stink up this place like Wayne Gretzky's gym socks.

“Well, you know the drama club is having their rehearsal afterschool." Sandara, the smart one of the bunch chirped.

"Boring, "I fake yawned, "Next."

"But, it's for the school festival!" Sulli, the naive and innocent one, exclaimed!

"Next," I stated immediately disregarding the information with an shooing gesture.

"But...but..." Sulli sputtered, but immediately shut up when I glared at her.

"You are going, aren't you?" Suzy, the sensible one, asked.

"I don't see why I would," I said in a bored tone, flicking off imaginary dirt off my fingernails. As usual, they were perfectly manicured.

"Well, I heard 'you-know-who' is going to be there," Sohee smirked.

"Voldemort?" Sulli asked confused, not understanding the flow of the conversation.

"Going to be where?" I asked, a little bit interested in the direction the conversation was taking.

Krystal smiled, understanding my sudden interest, "The rehearsal, of course." I stared at her for a long time before swinging my feet off the desk.

"Alright, I'll go."

"Really, yay!!" Sulli stood up and squealed, clapping her hands like a seal.

"What time?" I asked, cutting her off.

"4 o'clock. Be there or be square." Krystal answered, also ignoring Sulli.

"Okay, then." I nodded my head, immediately dismissing them, before getting up and leaving the room.

However, just as I was about to walk out, I was stopped in the doorway by Chanyeol, my boyfriend.

"Chanyeol," I gave him a disgusted look, "You have to stop popping up into places out of nowhere."

"I'm sorry," He gave me a sweet smile, " I just wanted to give you this" I looked down at his hand as he handed me a rose. "A pretty flower for a pretty girl like you," he smiled.

"Umm....okay," I said nonchalantly taking it from him.

"Its almost Valentines Day."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter