Mr. Right or Mr. Lucky?

Chaser: To Get Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

“I am telling you. You should just dump her,” Baekhyun reiterated, for what felt like the 100th time.

Chanyeol sighed, “You know I can’t just do that.”

“WHY? Does she have something against you? Do you owe her? Is she blackmailing you? Are you guys in some kind of a contract? Because I will pay it off for you, if that’s what it takes.”

Chanyeol let out a chuckle, “That’s not what it is.”

“Hey Chanyeol. Hey FOB.” I interrupted their conversation as I strutted inside the room and sat on Chanyeol’s desk.

“Fob?” Chanyeol asked. He knew that I was referring to Baekhyun, since he was standing their talking to Chanyeol.

“Yeah, F. O. B.” I said again.

Baekhyun smirked, “For Fabulous Outstanding Boy.”

I barely gave him a glance, “No. For Freakish Obnoxious Bastard.”

Baekhyun scowled, “Are you sure that doesn’t relate to you? If I am a F.O.B. than you must be Fab. You know for Fugly Annoying .”

This time I scowled.

“Hey, I want to be F.O.B. too,” Chanyeol butted in smiling, “Like for Fun Outstanding Boyfriend.”

Baekhyun and I just stared at him. Before, I could say anything the bell rang and the teacher walked in.

“Ms. Im, this is the boys’ classroom. Please return to yours.”

I grumbled as I got off the desk and trudged out the classroom. See the problem here is that even though our school is co-ed, the boys and girls are separated and the only time we really interact is during club activities, lunch time, and anytime classes are not in session. It really. Especially, in my situation considering I need to seduce Mr. Lucky, whoever that might be.

As I walked out of the classroom, I saw Myungsoo rushing in. Late, huh. I gave him a sweet smile, but he avoided eye contact. Oh well, I will deal with him later. Right now, I had to find out who Mr. Lucky might be.

------------------------------

“Late again, Im.” My teacher scolded me as I entered into the classroom.

I smiled at her. “You know me. Besides, I had a chat with the boy’s homeroom teacher. Plus, it’s not even class time yet. It’s only home room.”

“Please take a seat.” The teacher firmly said. She was a strict one, that Mrs. Kim. Our class would often joke that she should get laid in order to let loose some of that tension.

“Now before I begin our daily class assembly, I will take a roll call. Please raise your hand or state that you are here as your name is called.” Mrs. Kim then began to take roll call, as I began to zone out her voice.

Luckily, I sat right next to the window. It was my designated seat and was a great spot, so when I didn’t want to pay attention, I could just look out the window, and pretend I was anywhere but here.

“Class, I hope the preparations for the school’s annual festival are going well.”

We all said yes.

“Good. Now on our agenda for today is that I am going to need 3 girls to help volunteer for the theatrics department today. They are short on volunteers today, and was asking for some extra assistance.”

Well, that got my attention. Only because Myungsoo was part of the theatre club and they were going to do some type of performance for the festival. I immediately raised my hand.

“I would love to participate,” I said in my sweetest voice that I could muster.

“Well, Im Seulgi. This is a new side I am seeing of you. That’s great. Anyone else?” Mrs. Kim asked as she jotted down my name.

Awesome. Now I would have more opportunity and more of an excuse to see Myungsoo.

When Mr. Do the math teacher walked in to begin the first class of the day, I began to think about how I was going to seduce Mr. Lucky. First things first, I would have to find out who it was. Valentine’s Day was only three days away. And I would have to try to find him before then, so I could surprise him with some chocolates. I have never given a guy chocolates and so this would definitely have to be a first. Or maybe, I could prepare chocolates for the male population of the school. I cringed. That would be way too much work, and that would give some of the boys here unnecessary hope. I already had a fan club here. I wouldn’t want them thinking they had a chance with me or anything.

But maybe I could hold an event that let me know who Mr. Right was? Some sort of romantic event. I sighed. This was harder than I had anticipated. Just who the devil was it?

Our school had an online student directory as well as student portfolios. Now I could just surf right here in class on my phone, but that might attract the teacher’s attention, and I didn’t want to cause any more trouble right now. After all, people looked up to me.

I raised my hand.

“Yes, Seulgi?” The teacher asked.

I tried not to roll my eyes at the use of that name. “May I go to the library? I have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter