Chapter 2

She never happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie, jebaaal. I won't do it again !" Jiyeon cried and pleaded to her sister but Eunjung only locked the door and left her outside their house.

 

 

" What did she do this time jungie-ah ? " her eomma asked her with a worried face.

 

" She skipped her school again, her classmates and teachers told me that it’s been a week, and I asked her where she was going but I think she has no intention of telling " Her mother sighed deeply and opened the door " EOMMA !" Eunjung retorts when Jiyeon got in the house. the girl immediately thanked her mother

 

" No foods for today and tommorrow morning for you Jiyeon " her mother said, The older girl's eyes widen but she masked her worriedness. it's for Jiyeon's sake, she thought.... their mother perfectly knew how to appease them, she knows that Eunjung loves her sister, she wouldn't let her starve.

 

Jiyeon kneeled in front of her . " Unnie, I won't do it again. please don't be mad. I'm sorry " Eunjung didn't glance at her and went to her room to change her clothes and rest.

 

*Jiyeon-ah. I can forgive that you skipped your class, but the fact that you're learning to lie to me. * Eunjung kept thinking, she almost teared up at her thoughts.

 

She went out to grab a snack; she couldn’t take the guilt inside her anymore, and went to Jiyeon's room.

 

" U-unnie. " Jiyeon was surprised at her sister's appearance, but her cold look is more surprising, her anger is evident.

 

" Until you tell me the truth, I'm ignoring you. this will be the last time you'll hear me talk to you. " she gave her the food and walked out of the house slowly, hoping that Jiyeon would confess. but she heard nothing.

 

Eunjung followed her sister the following day, and she found out where she was going. it's like a chaotic place, like no one in right mind would want to live in a place like that, and the road is really dark if not for the full moon it wouldn't have any light for her to see the road. she kept thinking why would Jiyeon go there, and she knows how much of a coward her sister is when it comes to dark places.

 

 

" pst! Yoona-ah! " she halted when she heard Jiyeon calling someone from a small window of a concrete house. After a minute someone opened it, and Eunjung just eavesdrop at them.

 

" You shouldn't be here. My father is drunk in his room, he’ll be furious if he finds out you’re here! " the girl pleaded for her to move out fast.

 

" Arasso, I just want to give you these foods " Jiyeon looked at Yoona, and she seems more pale than the last she saw her. " You don't look so good " she saw a glimpse of dark mark around her neck because she was wearing a scarf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter