Chapter 3

She never happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

" Yah Jungie !" Hyomin knocks my head all of a sudden, I glare at her and ask why. " I've been  blabbering about how odd our new classmate look and you didn't hear even a bit of it! what the hell is wrong with you ?"

 

I scratch my head, still thinking about the angel I met. " Do you know anyone who is an expert to supernatural stuffs ?"

 

Hyomin looked at me, confuse " none, but you should know that there is an internet and library. "

 

I only realized it now, I leer at Hyo " You're helping me find everything about angels. " I pulled her hand to our computer room. Without bothering to look at the new student she keeps blabbering about.

 

I persistently read everything that would come in handy, Hyomin looked at me weirdly. I know she wants to ask me about my sudden interest on it.

 

" Ugh. Eunjung ! of all the things you have to get interested with, seriously angels ?? I'd be glad if it were about vampires like, how hot is that Edward guy ! but these angels? " She stopped when I gave her a tiring sigh.

 

" thanks for the hardwork, I'll be continuing the research you can have your lunch now minnie. " I smile weakly at her and turn my attention to the screen again.

 

" I'm not leaving until you tell me what made you so obsess with them. I'll be staring at you even if you feel creeped out. starting now !" Hyomin deeply looks at me, after some minutes I budged and told her about what happened.

" Oh my G-- You're ing high !" Hyo laughed at me so I punched her face lightly. " aaw ! arasso I believe you even if I really don't, I'll act like I do because you're my bestfriend " she jokes again.

 

" It would have been nice if you didn't have to tell me that ! tsk. lets just go, Its already time for Ji's break. "

 

" Oh right. You'll make her mad again if you let her starve. brrr, you two are really inseparable huh? you're like peanut in her butter....wait, was that right ?" Hyomin giggled at herself.

 

And I had to hit her shoulder for saying such weird thing. " , why does that sound erted to me !? "

 

" Now that you've mentioned it. yea it kinda does. hahaha!" they both laughed on their way to the canteen. " it will be more disgusting if I had said you're the butter in her peanut "

 

" Omg Sunyoung shut up already !" I covered Hyomin’s mouth completely and dragged her. She’s making me feel embarrass.

 

" Unnie !!" Jiyeon called out when she saw us walking in the canteen. I suddenly felt my face flushing when I saw my dongsaeng * Damn you Sunyoung-ah* I thought. I released my grip to her and smiled at Ji awkwardly. " Oh, why were you covering unnie ?"

 

" it's nothing Ji. lets go. " I grabbed Jiyeon's hand and left Hyomin before she could even say another silly thought of her.

 

" H-hey wait for me !" she yelled running at us.

 

after we ordered our lunch, I sit next to Jiyeon " How is Yoona ?"

 

" She was doing fine with eomma when I left, she was teaching her to knit. " Jiyeon answered while munching her food.

 

" Yoo- who ?" Hyomin cuts in again.

 

" Yoona, Jiyeon's old classmate. The one I told you about earlier “ I looked at Hyomin opening my eyes widely so she would get the signal of keeping the angel part a secret “ she found her being abuse by her father, this kid almost got herself in trouble." Jiyeon smiles at her me cutely to avoid my nagging.

 

" she's just as stubborn as you Jungie. but I pity that girl, atleast you helped her out of there " Hyomin commented, tsk.

 

***

" Unnie its already dark, eomma's probably so worried about us. " Jiyeon tugs her unnie's shirt while they walk together.

 

" She's got Yoona to keep her busy. lets go !" Eunjung grabbed her hand and dragged her across the road to enter a restaurant. Jiyeon kept hissing secretly while they wait for their order, her heart condition is not getting any healthier. Eunjung noticed that she was hiding her face so she moved beside her and caressed her chest. " If it's attacking again tell me. Ji, we could just go home if it hurts that much. "

 

Jiyeon felt her getting worried again, so she tried to ignore the pain and smiled " Ani. you're being paranoid again unnie "

 

they enjoyed their food when it was served. they talked while eating. She gave her a piggyback ride on their way home so she won't get exhausted, as it is not healthy for her.

 

" Unnie, what is your dream ?" she asked just to divert Eunjung's exhaustion

" for you to be healthy and be beside me and eomma, even when we grow old, just the three of us. "

Jiyeon bit her shoulder blade lightly " aww! what was that for ?" Eunjung stopped walking for a while

 

" What I was asking is a career, not your dramatic dreams in life. "

 

" You're such an evil maknae Ji. tsk. now my shoulder hurts I'll put you down . "

 

" nooo. I'll kiss it. sorry my pretty unnie " she said and kissed the part she bit. Eunjung secretly smiles at her cutesy Jiyeon.

 

" Ji do you still like that girl you were talking about in your diary ?" she casually asks her.

 

Jiyeon's face turned dark " Unnie!! don't menti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter