Chapter 4

She never happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG’S POV

 

Her wings suddenly spread, I suddenly felt guilt. It’s more horrifying than seeing it as a shadow alone, because now I can see the feathers are loose, and the skeleton of it is becoming visible.  Then I looked at her. She looks so embarrass.  “ that’s enough!” She quickly hides it.

 

“ Do you believe me now ? “ Her innocent face is beginning to make me believe.

 

“ I couldn’t just forget someone I loved that easily. I’m sorry, thank you for saving me that night, but I think it’s better to keep your distance from me. “

 

“ Can I atleast continue going to class ? “ She asked, why is she asking me permission!?

 

“ Do whatever you like. “ Then  I walked away. Why do I feel bad leaving her behind like that ?? Aish!

 

Nana did what I told her. She kept her distance from me. Although it’s haunting me everyday to see her all alone at school, Sometimes Hyomin would catch me staring at her, and she even accused me of liking Nana.I just couldn’t believe what she just told me. So I focused myself to Jiyeon and Eomma, like before, and forgot everything that I’ve learned about angels.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

" Unnie why are you so quiet " Jiyeon asked, throughout their lunch break Eunjung was only staring at her as if she's thinking about something deeply.

 

" I'm just printing your beauty to my brain "

 

Jiyeon flushed red so she pricked her unnie " you're not feeling well. "

 

" I was feeling well a minute ago before you pricked my skin, I swear I'm showing my skin marks to eomma " she rubbed the swelling part then she heard Jiyeon giggling " dare to laugh when I'm in pain !" she glared at her

 

" Mwo !? what are you gonna do about it ??" Jiyeon acted tough and scared her older sister.

 

" Nothing. Ji, it's eomma's birthday next week, any suggestion ?"

 

" so that was what you were thinking about. I don't have any idea too unnie " Jiyeon continued munching on her food.

 

" let's just go at the mall later, wait for me at the plaza, I'll be there at six. I just need to clean the gym so I could get my pay for this week " Eunjung finished up her foods and stood " I'll go first so I could finish in time. " she smiled at Ji and left .

 

*****

 

" Jungie ! I'll just take this mop outside. " Hyomin shouts from the door but her friend didn't hear cause she was listening to music.

 

after some minute Eunjung removed her earphones and called out to Hyomin. " I swear to God if you're slacking off of work I'll beat you to death. PARK SUNYOUNG !!" she kept calling, then the door suddenly opened and when she turned around, she was so ready to nag at the girl but a different person showed in front of her.

 

" Is professor Joong here ?" The girl asked looking at her genuinely. then the door slams roughly, when the girl tried to open it,it was locked.

 

“ Did you do this!?” I asked abit irritated,

 

“ no, I swear I just asked Hyomin if Professor Jung is here, and she told me to look here. I’m doing what you told me, to keep my distance”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter