Chapter 5

She never happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's POV

 

" let go of my hand !" I stopped on my track when I passed by a narrowed space between two buildings, there is a girl standing firmly while a guy is grabbing her hand. I didn't mean to pry but the girl looked really familiar so I walked closer to take a look.

 

She took out that man’s heart and suddenly more of them started appearing.

 

" N-nana ?" I asked but I didn't think she hears me because she’s busy fighting them off, and then suddenly they noticed me and started rounding up at me, my whole body is shaking, I couldn’t believe she just ripped off someone’s heart, but when I saw their black eyes. I knew they were the bad guys here.

  

She finished them all off, draining her energy so I helped her runaway, we ride a cab and stopped by her place. It looks old and rusty, how could she stay at a place like this ? " That girl you took in with you, she can't be trusted. " she suddenly warned me, I saw her sneaking out of your house yesterday.” She said while I lay her to her couch.

 

“ You were watching me at my house ? “ I cut into her sentence,

 

“ Sorry. But everysince you took in that girl I couldn’t let you on your own. As you said her father is inhumanely strong, so I needed to do my research. And yesterday, I confirmed it. She’s a demon, just like her father. It’s why I was attacked by her slaves ealier, you saw their eyes. ” My eyes grew big, all I could think of is Jiyeon and Eomma.

 

“ I have to get home now!”

 

“ I’ll send you back to your house, But I’m sorry you have to do the rest by yourself. I’m giving all my energy left into this, and as a fallen angel I don’t have much, I think I’ll be unconscious for a while. So you have to promise me that you’ll be alright” She looked at me while gripping to my arm. And I just nodded.

 

“ Don’t let her know that you have an idea who she is. Take her away from your family. “ then before I could utter, Nana put her hand on my forehead and I woke up in my room.

 

I hurriedly went downstairs, I guess Jiyeon might have woken up from my noise. I saw Yoona cooking with Eomma, I composed myself, the last thing I need is to make her cautious,

 

" Yoona, will you go accompany me to the mall ?" she was startled at my invitation,

 

" Yah Ham Eunjung, are you planning on dating my daughter??"

 

 

" What?- psh , no eomma ! and daughter? me and Jiyeon got replaced that easily ?" I joke to avoid any suspicion

 

" Unnie ! take me with you ! I'm bored in this house. " jiyeon is still rubbing her eyes, it's obvious that she just woke up.

 

“ No!” I shouted, I need to get Jiyeon away. But their sudden looks gave me a feeling that it would be too obvious.

 

“ I’m coming either way!” I had no choice. If I’m gonna take her away, I need to do this right.

" Haha, you guys are really fun. Sure Eunjung unnie, I'll go with you. " yes. we waited for Jiyeon to get dress then we head out. while we were on the bus Jiyeon had fallen asleep again. Yoona noticed that we didn't stop at the mall, I was planning on giving her to the social service just until I finish investigating everything about her. I saw her smirking beside me.

 

" You're pretty alert. I could've made your death least painful but I could see you've noticed already...or you have some connections?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter