Chapter 1

She never happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She has the strength of a wolf, but she does not transform at full moon, Her speed is comparable as a vampire but she has no fangs and has no hunger for blood, she physically looks like a human but her chest is empty, literally. She doesn't bleed also. And I keep repeating it in my head, but it all seems ridiculous. She couldn't possibly exist. I must be crazy. But something inside me keeps pushing that there is something about that girl that I should find out, like we're connected somehow. What are you really Park Jiyeon?

 

 

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon’s childhood, ten years earlier.  

 

 

It is a beautiful morning, all the youngsters are taking a bus to the first day of their school, while most of their parents are cleaning their frontyard. Eunjung is panting real hard, but she insisted on running really fast.

 

" Goodmorning Mrs. Hwang " She slows down for a moment to bow to their neighbor.

" Pleasant morning Jungie, why are you sweating at this hour ? are you already late ?" The middle aged woman asks.

 

" Actually my class doesn't start in half an hour but Jiyeon forgot her medicine again so I have to run to her room, Eomma's gonna be worried sick again if she doesn't take this. so I'll be leaving now. Annyeong. " before Mrs. Hwang could utter, Jungie already runs fast. their school is not that far, it's a fifteen minutes walk. Her sister Jiyeon ( not biologically sister) had forgotten about her medicine cause she was already running late this morning. so Eunjung had to run to take it to her.

 

" YAH JIYEON !" she yells as soon as she sees the younger girl walking upstairs. Jiyeon stops on her track when she saw her unnie so red, and almost out of breathe. she runs to her and wipes the sweat with her clean towel. " Y-you, aish---" Eunjung couldn't finish her sentence because of the lack of air. she breathes in and out deeply " You forgot your medicine " She hands them out to her. Jiyeon smiles like a pabo, she feels guilty.

 

" EUNJUNG-AH" the two girls turn at the same time to the familiar voice.

 

" Eomma ???" they said in chorus, their mother was in the same situation as Eunjung. this time the older girl is the one who initiated on wiping their mother's face and giving her a bottled water.

 

" Jungie, you left your foods. I kept calling you but you were so fast " her mother explains.

" YAH EOMMA! How could you do this !? what if you fainted at the road huh!? I still have money with me, I could've just buy some food with it. aish ! you two are so stubborn. " Eunjung lectured her own mother like she was older than her.

" Sorry Mama Eunjung. " Jiyeon teases her.

" what did you say !? psh ! aigooo. I'm losing my mind. Jiyeon you're gonna be late if you do not hurry up. go now  " Eunjung pushes her to walk fastly, she bids them goodbye and went to her class. As for Eunjung, she escorted her mother back to their house, she's going to die with so much thinking if she lets her go on her own. She was nagged by her teacher for being late at the first day of class, but the safety of her family is more important to her. those girls are her life.

 

" Jungie-ah why were you late?" Hyomin whispers from her left.

 

" Don't make me start. " she sighed heavily and just focused on the lecture.

 

 

After class Hyomin and Eunjung walked out together and passed by Jiyeon's room, she wasn't there so they looked for her before they go to the canteen.

 

" Jiyeon is gay !! Ahahaha !"  A fifteen year old boy was screaming at Jiyeon, along with four more boys and two girls.  And Jiyeon is just crying at one corner.

 

Eunjung closed her fist, Hyomin could feel her bestfriend shaking with anger, then a girl with the same age as Ji shows up and brings out a notebook.  " I really like Hyeri's eyes, and her smell makes me like her more. I just wish I could tell her my feelings. " she reads at the highest tone she could produce. Then the boy snatches it from her and reads a part from it " She talked to me this morning, and it felt like I was on a cloudnine " then they all laughed. " here's another one, I wa---uck !" the boy flew against a wall when Eunjung kicked his chest, the dirt on her shoe became visible on his uniform. The impact made the boy spits out blood, he runs away crying like a baby.

The thought of getting in trouble for what she did to the boy didn’t visit Eunjung’s mind, all she’s thinking of is she needs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter