They Meet

Never Ever (On Hold)

Myungsoo P.O.V.

“Ouch” I grunted as I hit the hard ground on my back. I opened my eyes to see a small figure while screaming “Mister, are you ok? Mister, Mister!!” the small boy shaked my whole body. “Neh, neh I’m alright no need to worry.” I told him while trying to stand up. I then heard a voice scream out “Jinhee, Jinhee!!!” “Oh, noona over here.” The little boy responded. A girl then ran over here and hugged the boy tightly “Aish, Jinhee-ah you had me so worried, what happened? Did you get hurt?!” she asked the boy while checking all around his body. “Aniyo, noona this mister saved me. I was in the middle of the street when a car came towards me but he grabbed me and pushed me with him to the side. Thank you mister.” The boy explained to his noona then he thanked me. “Neh, no problem.” I responded him a little unsure on how to answer such a thankful and respectful little boy. “Yes I’m just as thankful to you, I really don’t know what would’ve happened if you weren’t there to save my little brother. Oh by the way this is my little brother, Park Jinhee and I’m Park Jiyeon.” She said before giving me her hand to shake. I’ve actually never been respectful to anyone other than high class people so I just shrugged off her hand shake and told her “Just take better care of your brother, next time he might not be so lucky.” I told her and walked away. “Wait!” I heard the girl Jiyeon call at me. “What?!” I asked her in a harsh tone. “Your hand….its dripping blood!” I looked at her confused and annoyed but then I checked my arm and found out that I had my arm scraped so the blood was now sliding down my arm and dripping down to the floor. I guess I didn’t know I had that since I’m not one to show pain and since my jacket was covering my arm I really wouldn’t even have thought I was injured. “Oh it’s nothing buh-bye now.” I said and turned to walk away. But then I heard another yell “Hey!!” so I turned around thinking it was Jiyeon and told her “What do you want now!!!!”I screamed at her annoyed but to find out it wasn’t Jiyeon.

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

Kai P.O.V.

After searching through the park where Myungsoo mostly always comes when he’s frustrated. I finally found him by a sidewalk while bickering with a girl. “Hey!” I screamed at him but he must’ve thought it was the girl so he yelled at her. Oopps that was my mistake so I walked over to him and told him “Actually that was me.”  “Oh, well my brother I always thought you sounded like a girl.” He told me. “Yah! shut it. And how many times have I told you not to scream at people in public.” I told him while noticing some passerby’s just staring at us weirdly most likely for the commotion we’re making at the sidewalk. “I don’t know I lost count.” He said with his cocky attitude. “You know why don’t you just get all that smart talk and use it where it is necassary.” I told him then I heard a small laugh. And turned around to find the girl that was bickering with Myungsoo to be such a beautiful girl. “Oh hello nice to meet you I’m Myungsoo’s brother, Kai, sorry for his attitude.” I apologized to her. “Nice to meet you as well and my name is Park Jiyeon and this is my younger brother Park Ji-hee. And it’s okay I mean I feel worse for you since you have to live with it every day.” She told me while whispering the last sentence to me. I chuckled, she is funny aswell. “I guess I’ll be leaving now since i need to treat Jinhee and tell my omma of what has happened but Kai I do in charge you of something, make sure he gets his arm cured before it gets infected, please. Since he did save my brother’s life I do owe him a lot, ok?” she told me worriedly. I smiled and nodded. She then gave me her number for I can call her to tell her of Myungsoo’s condition. I then just smiled and waved at Jinhee and Jiyeon as they walked away.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Myungsoo’s P.O.V.

 

I scoffed “Look at her just throwing herself and giving her number out to any guy. Such a fake. If she’s going to fake it might as well do it right. Tsk.” I said annoyed. “I don’t think so Myungsoo, I actually think she was worried, I mean did you not see the look in her eyes. But oh well think what you want and let’s go home to get your ‘poor arm fixed’.” he said the last part in a baby voice. “Oh shut up remember I'm still your hyung.”  I told him "By one year so get over it." Kai said and continued on bothering me. Now annoyed, I put my fingers in my ears so I couldn’t hear him but he kept on pestering me all the way to our cars. “Just shut up, gosh!” I screamed and he just laughed.