Remembering

Never Ever (On Hold)

Jiyeon P.O.V.

“Mother, I’m home.” I screamed. “Welcome back, Miss Jiyeon.” My Butler Lee told me. “Oh, where is my Mother Butler Lee?” “She had to step out to do some business but she said she would be back as soon as she can.” He responded. “Oh ok.” I told him. “Shall I take Jin-hee to get ready for bed” he asked me. “No, thank you but I got this one Butler Lee.” I told him. “But Miss Jiyeon don’t you want to go freshen up yourself?” he asked me. “Its fine, I’m going up now, please do tell me when my mother comes back.” I then take Jin-hee upstairs to take a shower and get ready for bed. When I finished everything I tucked in Jin-hee and kissed his forehead, by this time he was already asleep. He must have been real tired and that scare must have taken all the energy out of him. “Thank you, mister.” Jin-hee said in a low voice. He must be talking in his sleep again. But that did remind me of something, that man. I thought of who he must be and why he would do something so risky, though I am very grateful for his bravery. “It’s just that I’ve seen that man somewhere before, if only he introduced himself properly with manners.” I said in an annoyed tone. I then shrugged it off my mind and stood up and walked out the door quietly. “Sleep tight, Jin-hee.”

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

Myungsoo P.O.V

I finally got back home and caught a glimpse of my mom as I walked directly to my room ignoring her. I was in no mood to discuss with her again about earlier. I got to my room and took off my coat then sat on my desk. I sighed deeply, and started working on some business papers until I reached my hand to grab a pen but I hit a pile of files next to me with my arm and I flinched. That’s when I remembered about the incident with the little boy and that girl. “Aish, why did I have to help that boy? Look what it got me.” I said to myself. I then went into my bathroom took a quick shower and then wrapped a band on my arm to cover up the cut. I went to sit on my bed and saw my phone on the side table. I thought about Suzy, would she be busy right now? Should I call her? I finally decided to call her, the phone ringed a couple of times but nothing. She must be busy, I thought. I then went to sleep with Suzy in my mind, if only I could see her.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Next Morning

No one’s P.O.V

Morning came and Jiyeon was sound asleep. She was really tired from last night and it was no surprise she was still asleep. “Noona! Noona!” Jin-hee screamed while knocking on Jiyeon’s door. Of course since Jiyeon is a heavy sleeper she didn’t even budge. Jin-hee then got tired of knocking so he finally knew what to do. He walked towards a decorative plant on the side and moved it, to reveal a key. He got it, unlocked the door, placed it back and walked into Jiyeon’s room happily. “Noona!” Jin-hee yelled as he started jumping on the bed. Jiyeon woke up immediately after Jin-hee’s jumping surprise. “Yah! Jin-hee what in the world are you doing? How did you even get in?” Jiyeon asked. “Eh? Ah noona it was open.” Jin-hee lied. “Really? I swear I locked it last night so ‘someone’ wouldn’t disturb me.” Jiyeon said staring at Jin-hee. “Huh, I wonder who? Anyways noona, appa and omma sent me to call for you to go downstairs.” He said. “Oh, arasso, I’ll be down in a minute.” 

Jiyeons's P.O.V.

As i went down i saw my mother and father but with visitors aswell sitting down in the living room."Oh Jiyeon-ah come and meet the Kim family." my mom said. 

 

 

So hey guys i know i just started this story and then i don't update for a real long time. I know, i'm such a  bad person and for that i apologize for those who waited so long. I'm so sorry!!!!! And i know this isn't a great chapter but this is what makes it flow onto the next chapter which is Jiyeon and Myungsoo finding out they're getting married. I hope you guys aren't that mad and sorry again and I LOVE YOU, you're all so LOVABLE.:)