Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Kim

Never Ever (On Hold)

Jiyeon’s P.O.V.

  “Oh, annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” I greeted them politely.

I knew who they were, they’re the powerful owners of the 5 star Golden Hotels (simple fake name I gave it, hehe). They are the only hotels that are greater than my parents, Divine Hotels (also made up). But what I don’t understand is why they’re here when they are our rivals in business. If anything they should be as far away as possible.

“Ah Jiyeon-ah nice to finally meet you. You’re so beautiful, I can’t believe you’ve grown up so much, you look more mature and I’m sure you’d make a perfect fit into our family business as well.” Mrs. Kim told me.

“Thank you so much.” I thanked her but I’m confused now, what does she mean fit into her family? 

“Hello Jiyeon-ah, I’m Mr. Kim and I’m very happy to meet you. Also I’m very sorry for not bringing our sons over today, Jongin was busy and Myungsoo was….busy as well but I promise you that tomorrow they’ll be here.” Mr.Kim told me.

Jongin? Myungsoo? I haven’t seen them for the longest of time. Last time I saw them was about 10 years ago, but we were kids, actually best friends, I’m sure they look way different now.

“Well Jiyeon-ah I’m so sorry but we are already running late, we just came by to greet you quickly before our flight to Japan. But we will be coming over for dinner tomorrow, and you’ll be meeting Myungsoo. We’ll be leaving now, goodbye.” Mrs. Kim said then she and her husband walked out.

Then I turned and looked at my parents.“Omma, appa, why were they here?” I asked them.

“Jiyeon-ah....... you’re going to be married.” I widened eyes

“Bwo?!”

“ Jiyeon-ah……umm…look you’re going to marry Kim Myungsoo their oldest son. I know you’re going to oppose but this wasn’t our doing completely. It was mostly your grandfathers. Before he died he always wanted the Golden and Divine hotels to come together and the Kim family wanted the same. And the only way to do it was to marry our only daughter with one of their sons. And we thought it was a perfect idea since you all were best friends when you were all young, so you would get along." my mother explained to me.

"But....Jiyeon-ah if you do not want to do it, then it's fine, we don't want to force you either into something you don't want to do and then think of us as bad parents.But if you don't want to do it then......I'm sure they'll be another way." my dad said a bit hesitant in the end. I then thought of all the things that my grandfather would help me with when I was younger and I thought that one day I would repay him, but unfortunately he passed away before I could do that. Though, I feel like this is the time I can finally repay him. Both my parents got up ready to leave. 

"Wait.....I'll do it.....I'll marry Kim Myungsoo.", I told them.

 

 

Hey guys I finally updated!!!YAY!! Also wanted to say THANK YOU to all my new and recent subscribers, I love you! And I know in this chapter is short and  Jiyeon and Myungsoo still don't know they're marrying each other, but I Promise the next one will. Love You Again, you're all so LOVABLE!!:)