You're Who?!

Never Ever (On Hold)

Park Jiyeon P.O.V.

It was 3:00 pm and I was contemplating on whether I did the right decision in agreeing in marrying this so called Kim Myungsoo. My parents keep on saying that we’ve been friends since we were in diapers, but I can’t remember anything. Anyways I’m doing this for my grandfather and that’s the end of the story.

Right now I’m walking in the park trying to get my mind off the stupid marriage. And it was a nice sunny day and there were many kids playing in the playground making me flashback to yesterday’s incident with Jinhee and that guy, what’s his name again?. I know Kai said it but I can’t really remember. But either way I’m thankful yet annoyed, like seriously he had no manners.

As I kept mentally cursing at that manner less jerk I suddenly shoulder bumped into a guy with dark shades and a black hat looking like some kind of celebrity. “I’m sorry.” I apologized.

I gave him and apologetic face and he just faced me, but not really knowing his reaction due to the sunglasses covering his eyes. He then turned around and kept on walking with his head down and hands in his pockets. Well then….. It’s not like it was entirely my fault, I mean he bumped into me as well, aish. I turned to the other direction and kept on walking.

“Hey!” I heard a male scream. I quickly turned around to see this guy again, not the dark dressed guy but…….Kai. The manner less jerk’s brother. “Kai? What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Wow you remembered me?! And hello to you too Jiyeon.” He answered me kind of disappointed that I didn’t greet him correctly.

“Oh sorry, hello Kai how are you?” I responded. “Better, and as to what I’m doing here, I’m just making sure my brother doesn’t get into any more trouble.” He answered me.

‘His brother? Don’t tell me it was that guy I just bumped into?’ I thought to myself.

I just shrugged it off and asked him “So you’re basically spying on that manner less jerk?” I asked with an eyebrow raised at him.

“Well I wouldn’t say spying more of a……wait……did you just say ‘manner less jerk’?” he asked me in wide eyes. I nodded calmly.

“Wow and what nickname did you give me?” he asked smirking.

“Nothing I think your name is fine how it is.” I told him giving him a smile. “Ah, okay I see.” He said nodding.

“What does that mean?” I asked him suspiciously.

“Nothing, anyways now that I feel closer to you and you seem like a cool person you can officially be one of the small amount of people that can call me by my real name. Jongin….Kim Jongin.” He said and I looked at him confused then I widened eyes.

“Kim Jongin!!! Wait….. Don’t tell me your brother is Kim….. Myungsoo?” I asked really nervous he would say yes.

 

“Yea….he’s my older brother, Kim Myungsoo.” He smirked.

 

‘What did I just get myself into??’ I thought.

 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 

Hello my people I apologize just like every other chapter of my late writing habit, I'm really sorry!!:( Anyways my darlings I've updated and that's what matters right now!! Hehehe. Now Jiyeon knows who is who!!Yay!! If anything is confusing go ahead and freely ask me your questions in the comment box below, I'll gladly respond. Thats it for now, subscribe to this story to be kept updated, if not it's okay your not forced to, appreciated if you do.Also comment to tell me how i did, appreciated as well. Hope you liked this chapter and bye-bye!!:) ENJOY!!<3