Missing Brother

Never Ever (On Hold)

“Kim Myungsoo this is my decision and it is final! Even though you are already at the age of 22, you still have to learn that not everything is going to be as easy as you think.” Mrs. Kim told her son. “Whatever I’m out of here. Oh and by the way you said it yourself I’m already 22……so why don’t you just mind your own business and leave me alone.” He stated before walking out the mansion while slamming the door hard. “Omma, are you okay?” Kai asked his mother worriedly as he walked into the living room after Myungsoo left. “Neh, my son please go out and look for your brother and make sure he’s okay. You know how he can get after having these arguments. “Don’t worry omma, I’ll go find him.” He said while giving his mother a smile and ran out of the mansion.

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

Myungsoo’s POV

In his car at a park….

Ugh I hate when I have these arguments I’m 22 for god sakes and she treats me like a child. My dad will be stepping away from his business and pass it over to me anytime soon. Yet she still comes and screams to my face that I can’t handle to marry my girlfriend Suzy. She’s everything I have ever wanted in a woman smart, beautiful, talented, and respectful. But my mother still keeps on opposing me and says that I’m too young and still immature!! "I just really don’t know what to do anymore.” I say to myself as I hit the steering wheel in frustration. I run my fingers through my hair then I turn off and get out of the car and walk over to a park bench. I sat down and crossed my legs while looking at the whole park.  I noticed how it was a breezy but cooling night today. And noticed a few couples walking while cuddling with each other. Oh how I envied them if only that where me and Suzy, I’d call myself the luckiest man in the world.  How I miss her so much if only I could see her already.  But she has her music career to work on right now so I shouldn’t bother her for the time being.

Park Jiyeon P.O.V

“Hey Jinhee-ah you want to take a walk on the park, oh?” I asked my little brother “Neh, noona anywhere with you.” He responded me while I giggled at his cute response. “Do you like your milk Jinhee-ah?” “Neh noona it’s so warm and delicious, thank you for buying for me.” We then walked for some time after we decided to let him play in the swing set while I sat at a bench near there. I smiled at him whenever he looked at me while he swung his small feet back and forth on the swing. I then decided to check my phone to see if my mom had texted me by any chance. I checked and found a new message from omma and it read “Jiyeon-ah how’s Jinhee? Are you having fun?” after reading the text I looked up to look at Jinhee but to find that the swing set was empty. I got up immediately and looked around the entire park but there was no sign of Jinhee. I went up to a young couple and asked them about Jinhee. “Excuse me, but have you by any chance seen a young boy with dark hair by here?” I asked them with hopes of knowing. “No, sorry.” “Oh, thank you though.” I said as I kept on running to find Jinhee "Where could he have gone to?

 

 

Thanks so much to NAGHAM who designed my poster and also to ★ CHII ★ - - Request Shop
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/842842they are the best!!