Standing Out! chapter 7 The weekend!

Standing Out!
~VOICE POV~ It has been a week after the festival and it's the weekend the girls are hanging out in the park for the first time. ~MIYU POV~ It feels a bit weird to be hanging out with the girls since we have nothing in common. Tsubaki all of a sudden took out her cigarette and wow the rest of us do not smoke and she's the onlyone that smokes. "YAH! TSUBAKI-SSI! SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!" Karin yelled at Tsubaki. "Tsk... I've been smoking from a young age -.- I don't see anything bad". Tsubaki defended herself. "AISH JJINGA THIS CHILD!" Karin replied in distress. "Hajima you guys". said Aina trying to keep the peace with the girls. "We sure are all different to each other". said Seri. "Well you could say that". said Hisa. "I have a great idea". said Hime. "What kind of idea do you have in mind Hime?" Ami asked Hime. "We can introduce ourselves and tell things about ourselves that is different to each other". Hime replied. "Hmmm, that's not a bad idea actually". said Yuzuru. "Karin you start first since you're the oldest". said Hisa. "Well... First I'm always the centre of attention and secondly I like to be treated like a princess". said Karin while flicking her hair. "Yeah more likely a spoilt brat who doesn't know how to appreciate things around her". said Tsubaki. Karin just glared at Tsubaki while Tsubaki just shrugged her shoulders and completely ignored Karin. "Well, I'm more of swimmer and my nickname when I was in Junior High was the little mermaid". I told them. "Awesome and I bet you was really popular at your old school I pressume". said Seri with her widened eyes. "Well I was pretty popular since I would swim really fast so yeah". I replied shyly. "Well I'm a fighter that guys always seems to challenge". said Seri. "Wait you beat the crap of guys that has challenged you?" Tsubaki asked me. "Nae". Seri replied. "Sweet". Tsubaki patted her back with a grin. "Well it seems it my turn and I'm the Sporty one that plays all sort of sports". said Hisa. "I heard you're known to be the queen of football". said Aina. "You got that right". Hisa smiled. Everyone all stared at Tsubaki knowing it was her turn. "Yeahhhh you may have noticed that I'm a touble-maker and a party animal that is always tired and full of energy. But I always get the best grade ever". said Tsubaki all sheepish. "No you are". Karin scoffed. "I'm gonna make you a living hell and become your worst nightmare with me". said Tsubaki rising up her brow. "Yah!" she squealed in annoyance. "Well I'm the Seducer who always make girls jealous of me". said Hime. "So you become y towards any guy and they fall upon your feet?" Karin asked her. "You can put it that way". Hime replied to Karin. "Well I was known as the Maid during Junior High since I used to work in part time jobs which were cafeterias". said Yuzuru. "Wait you were known as the Maid like Cinderella?" Ami asked Yuzuru. "Yes more or less". Yuzuru shyly replied. "Well in my case I'm known to be a goldigger". said Ami. "A goldigger?! Wait does your parents think it's okay?!" Karin exclaimed. "I don't have parents". she replied with a sad tone. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that". Aina replied softly. "Oh it's okay I kinda forgot how to cry if I ever feel sad". said Ami. "Well as you can all see I'm a Geek". said Aina. "Yeah we notice that". said Seri. "It feels really weird for a nerd like me hanging out with you all today". Aina shyly replied. "I guess this all of us can we all accept that we are all far too different". said Seri. Tsubaki and I nodded in agreement. ~TSUBAKI POV~ As we were getting to know one another I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, as I took out my phone and saw what it was; it was only a text message from an unknown number and I read what is said. 'Hey babe don't forget our date for next Friday after school kekeke'. I frowned my brows and deeply sighed out of fustration because I knew who sent me this message and decided to reply to him and say the next thing to him: 'First of I'm not your "Babe" and second of all don't expect anything from me to like you >:(' I smirked feeling all high and mighty about myself since like forever... then I felt my phone off again and I bet he gave up ^_^ so I thought... 'Remember I'm gonna steal of your firsts ;P' Ugh are you serious O_o... ' Ew... yeah right as if I was that stupid to let some random guy to kiss me... Dream on child just give up' I was hoping that he would reply back saying that he gave up but Nahhhh -________- 'Remember to dress y for me *wink wink*...' "YOU ING BASTARD!!!" I screamed out of fustration when I furiously threw my phone and then I froze because I nearly hit one of the girls by accident... opps... I'm in trouble :S. "YAH!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Karin yelled in my ear. "Sorry... it was accident". I defended myself from them as I tried to run away I felt Seri grabbed hold of my hoodie. "Explain yourself..." she sternly spoke up. Holy she is scary when she's angry and no wonder Seri has the fighting reputation whereas I'm more the trouble-maker type of girl who is always causing a ruckus. "Like I said it was an accident I didn't mean to". I squinted my eyes closed while I defended myself like I have always did just like before coming to this school, that's why I usually perfer to be alone because of the outcome that surrounds me everyday which is filled with mischieve. Miyu picked up my phone and saw the message and looked up to me with her brow lifted. "Then can you tell us about this?" she asked me all suspicious. I then looked at the phone where the last message that got me all pissed and then I slapped the phone from Miyu and started to stomp the phone scaring everyone in the room while I was throwing a mayor tantrum I felt someone tackled me down to the ground and it was Seri. "Okay okay okay calm down!" Seri demanded while holding me down. After I've calmed down and Seri released me and they all stared at me with a I-want-to-know-everything look. "Here you phone is still in working and in good shape after you threw/stomped on it". said Aina while handing me over my phone. "Thanks... it's that there's this guy is super annoying and I want to beat the crap outta him -_-". I replied puffed out of fustration. "What guy?" Yuzuru asked all curious. "Tsubaki Kyouta". I replied while I gritted my teeth when I mentioned his name. "OMG the really hot guy in our class the one that keeps on staring at you the whole time?" Ami asked all happy... Hmmm why is she all about him? He's super annoying and I wish was a tree that stays stills and never talk. "That guy". I blankly replied. "I know you like him too Tsubaki". said Ami in a teasing tone. "Yah! You're not even helping..." I pouted and then crossed my arms. "Fineeee we understand your fustration but don't get all fussy over it". said Aina with her sweet smile. "So what are am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Well go to the date and act as if nothing had happened and by the way you're not the only one that is going on a date on the same date". said Hisa. "Huh? What do you mean by that?" I panicked as I was flapping my arms like a bird that is going crazy. "That's true we're all going on a date with the guys... I think we split up after we alll meet up with the guys". said Ami. "Dude! No I don't want to be alone with that guy!" I exclaimed. "Relax Tsubaki-ssi... You know how to defend yourself if the guy goes too far". said Seri. She's right I know how to defend myself in many of these situations like theses before so I don't thing it will be difficult. ~VOICE POV~ And as the girls continued to get to know one another about their likes and dislikes they all smiled and realized that their connections is getting stronger and stronger. They started to work together as a team and take up new challenges (similar to VIXX when they in MyDol). So how will the girls' date go? Find that out next time.