Do I miss you?

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                    

 

Luhan has been nervous since the moment he opens his eyes this morning. He is hoping that Minseok will be wearing the bracelet that he gave him yesterday. Minseok wearing that bracelet means that he cares about their friendship. Despite his clinic being busy with never ending patient today, Luhan still trying to spare sometime for him to has lunch at Minseok’s café just to check out whether Minseok is wearing the bracelet or not. His attitude might be immature but to Luhan this matter is important.

At lunch time in Minseok’s café

S- (Jumping from his seat) “Luhan ahjushi  you here. (Pulling luhan hand so that he can has a seat together). “ Biyaneyo ahjushi, I was sleeping yesterday. I was planning to send you off but I just can’t help myself from sleeping”

JG- (joining the two). “nadoo ahjushi. Biyaneyo.”

L- (tapping both sehun and jongin shoulder). “kenchana. I know that both of you are tired. Maybe next time I need to go home earlier. It passes your bedtime. Urm… is your omma here???”

JG- “ yes omma is here. He is in the kitchen. I call him” (walking to the kitchen)”omma, luhan hyung is here.”

M- “ deh… I’ll be there” (walking out of the kitchen)

L- “ hai minseok. How are you doin???”

M- “ oh hai luhan. I’m great. You are a bit late today. It’s almost 3 now. I just about to ask jongin to bring you your lunch”

L- “ oh…. The clinic is a bit busy today. So I only have some free time to eat now”

M- “You know what luhan. If you are busy. You can just call me. I can send the lunch to you. It’s not good to skip your meal.”

JG- “yes… ahjushi  if you are busy just call. I can deliver the food to you. It’s my job to deliver food anyway. I have been doing the delivery to the post office and to the store nearby.”

S- “yeah…. I can come with hyung to visit you”

L- “ jongmal??? Ok ill definitely do that next time. Thanks boys I really appreciate it.”

M- “ok kids let’s not starve luhan ahjushi more. Can we let luhan ahjushi eat now. I’m sure he is really hungry now.”

JG,S- “deh”

L- “Minseok ah. Can I have a plate of dokbukki and 1 chicken steam bun”

M- “ ok be there in a minute”

While eating luhan will make sure that he can check on Minseok wrist to see whether Minseok is wearing the bracelet. He is so frustrated to see Minseok long sleeve covering the wrist. He is in dilemma whether to ask Minseok himself if he is wearing the bracelet or just wait till Minseok exposes his wrist. Well his break time is almost finish and he has to get back to the clinic plus it will be too desperate for him to ask Minseok directly about the bracelet. All of sudden there is this customer who is asking for extra dokbukki sauce. Due to the request, Minseok lift his sleeve when getting the sauce from the pot which exposes his wrist. Luhan is happy enough to see the bracelet on Minseok wrist. Without wasting more time at the café, Luhan eat his food quickly and get ready to go back to the clinic after paying the bill. He is satisfied. Minseok cares.

M- “luhan…. Thank you for this” (showing the bracelet) “I like it”

L- (Stop his step and look at Minseok) “ no worries. It’s look nice on you. And your side dish. It’s delicious I ate it for my breakfast. Minseok ah. Don’t lose the bracelet ok”

M- “ I will not. Have a good day. See ya”

 

A few days after,  in Minseok café

S- (nagging) “ omma, omma I’m not feeling well”

M- “Ok go up and has a nap, you will get better.”

S- “But omma I’m really not feeling good”

M- “Not now sehunie, omma is busy just have a nap on the bed. Jongin can you please bring Sehun upstairs and let him have some rest on the bed”

JG- “Deh omma. Sehun lets go”

Jongin bring sehun upstairs to have some rest at the house. When it almost times to close the café, Jongin come running downstairs.

JG- “ omma….. sehunnie…. Sehunnie body is warm and he is crying loudly. I think he is sick”

M- “What??? He’s sick?? Ok Jongin I’ll take care of this. Now you go back to the orphanage home before its dark. Take care. Walk where there’s a lot of people k. I’ll call you.”

Minseok kisses jongin on the forehead and locks the café. He hurries to go and check on sehun.

M- “ Sehun kencana??? Omma here.”

S- “omma….omma… its really hurt…. Omma it’s hurt”. (In complete mess. Face swollen and drained with tears.)
M- “oh sehunnie… where does it hurt??? Dun cry please. Omma is here” (feeling sehun forehead)”oh my god sehun, your body is hot.”

S- “ omma my head hurt. Omma its hurt.. omma” (crying more loudly)

Minseok is panic. This is the first time he see sehun this sick. He begins to cry not knowing what to do. At that time, he remembers that Luhan is a Dr. He quickly call Luhan as the dr had already go back home.

L- “ Minseok ah??? Wow it’s really rare for you to call me.”

M- “ (sobbing in tears) “luhan…. Luhan..”

L- (WORRIED) “Minseok?.... hey…. Why are you crying??”

M- “ Luhan.. luhan help me…. Sehun..”

L- “Minseok…hey calm down please…what happen to sehun? Stay calm minseok. Talk to me slowly”

M- “Luhan… sehun… he is sick he has been crying and in pain since this evening…. I never see him in pain like this. I’m scared luhan. I don’t know what to do. Help me luhan”

L- “ ok2… minseok listen to me… I want you to check on sehun. Can you check his temperature. Where is the pain. Since wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter