We love each other

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon hearing the sound off glass crushing without stopping, Minseok can’t help thinking about all the horrible things that could be happening in the bathroom. He start panicking and try to push the door with all his might with hope of breaking the door like what happen in drama. He doesn’t care if his hand bleed because of the continuous banging on the door, he just wants to see Luhan, his luhan and stop him from doing whatever he has been doing in the bathroom. After a while, all the screams and all the sound of glass crashing stop and not long after he hears the sound of water  pouring. Minseok feels worrier than before. He knows that his effort of breaking the door is useless. So he run to get his phone and start dialing Yixing’s phone number with shaky hand.

 

Tut…. Tut….

 

MInseok ge …. I’m sorry I couldn’t find Luhan ge. I try to l….

Xing…. Come back home…. Please

Why…. I’m already at the lobby… can you find luhan ge??
he….he’s here… come back quick… I need you here …please hurry xing

Minseok ge….. what happen…

Luhan… he has been locking himself in the bathroom…. I’m worried please come back here…. I dun know what to do… he wasn’t listening to me…..

What!!!!.... ok I’ll be right there in a minute

 

After 5 minutes Yixing shows up at the front door, he quickly make his way to kitchen cupboard and reach for the key minseok believe is the key of the bath room door. With a click, the door open revealing the sight of broken pieces of glass mirror on the floor with droplets of blood minseok believes belongs to Luhan. He is in daze and feels like the time stop. His mind trying to work out on what could have happen?  Then suddenly the sound of yixing scream broke minseok from his thought

-Yixing-

After opening the door, he was surprise on the sight of broken glasses all over the floor with droplets of blood everywhere. What surprise more is Luhan ge is nowhere to see. Then he started to follow the trace of blood which eventually leading him to the bathtub with water running out of the shower. All he can see now is the bath tub is filled with light red water and luhan ge lying in the tub and the water level almost submerging his whole body. He runs to the bathtub and quickly lift luhan body to sitting position, turn off the water stopping that man from drowning himself.

 

Y- “Minseok ge come here… in the bathtub” (he tap luhan on his back trying to help the latter to catch his breath”

 

Minseok reach the bathtub area with the sight of luhan wet, coughing and gasping for air. He quickly get into the tub reaching for luhan

 

Y- “ He tries to drown himself. Luckily we are quick to stop from it happening”

M-(he cup luhan face) “ Luhan are you okay???? Listen to me ok. I want you to breathe. Breathe and breathe. In a count of three I want you to breathe slowly and deeply. And you are going to repeat the same thing until you are ok”

 

Luhan slowly doing what he is instructed to do and after couples of deep breathing, he able to recover from his drowning state.

 

M- “Are you okay now?”

L- (noded)

M- (he bring his forehead to meets luhan while cupping the latter face) “I was so scared. I thought I’m gonna lose you…… What were you thinking??”

L- “I’m…. I’m sorry” (Luhan begin to tears up)

M-( he bring luhan into a tight hug brushing his hair into comforting manner) “don’t be….. don’t be”

 

 

The couple cries in each other shoulder staying close to each other healing their sorrowness. Yixing left the couples to have their alone time. He prepare a fresh clothes and towels for the couple on dining table  and leave some notes saying that he will need to go to the nearest shop to buy medicine for luhan cuts.

When yixing return, he is happy to see the couple lying on luhan’s  bed with fresh attire snuggling close to each other.  Luhan is now sleeping in minseok arm. He is sorry to disrupt their moment but he needs to hand the medicine he bought.

 

Y- “I bought the medicine. I leave it on the kitchen counter. I’ll wait outside”

M- “thank you Xing”

 

Minseok slowly lift luhan head from his arm and place it on the pillow. He kiss luhan forehead before leaving the room to meet Yixing.

 

M- “Xing”

Y- “ Is luhan ge asleep”

M- “ yeah… I gave him painkiller to help him sober up and help him to sleep”

Y- “what……what happen?”

M- “ I don’t know…. There’s a lot of thing happening”

Y- “ok….he was okay this evening. The last thing I remember is he was rushing here to meet you after fighthing with Mr Wu”

M- “fighthing??”

Y- “oh you didn’t know. I guessed didn’t tell you about that yet. But aneway let hear the story from your sid”  Tell me… slowly”

M- “ok I guess it start from this……. Mrs Xi  drop by this evening to  give  me the wedding card”

Y- “Whose wedding card?”

M- “luhan and Victoria”

Y- “what???”

M- “you get the same reaction as when luhan first see the card…..he come home witnessing me crying over the news. So he rush out…. I think to meet Mrs Xi….. And then from there I don’t know what happen…. I tried to call him but he refuse to answer… and then I call for your help….. not long after that luhan return home in drunken state….. he tried…… he tried to force me …. To make love with him….. and i…..i refuse…. Then he become mad and start locking himself in the bathroom…… and it ends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter