Second Honeymoon?

Mr. and Mrs. Jung

The couple arrived in Boracay  early morning. After changing to swimming clothes they decided to go out for a walk.

“Guri loosen up. Everything will be fine. I will not ask you to do marathon.” Yoo Mi comforted.

“You won’t but MBC can try. And I dislike your outfit.” Joon Young’s comment on the blue two-piece with see-through white cover up and maong shorts that Yoo Mi was wearing.

“What? Why? I did not wear neon color.” Yoo Mi said confused.

“You’re showing off too much of your skin.” Joon Young pointed out.

“This is dress code in Boracay.” Yoo Mi’s defense.

“Whatever.” Joon Young’s answer.

Backroom Interview (BRI)

PD: It seems that Joon Young was annoyed at the start of your trip.

Yoo Mi: He dislikes riding an airplane. Others may not be aware of this but he also dislikes me wearing clothes that are too short to his liking.

Joon Young: I allow my wife to wear see-through or short clothing on her dramas and when we are at home but as much as possible I advice her to wear other types of clothing when we are outside. I don’t like other men looking at her. I could not demand pay per view. It is out of my control more so when we are in a beach like this as she tends to follow rules that everyone does.

They were strolling along the strip of white sand, looking for a restaurant where they could have breakfast when someone caught Yoo Mi’s eyes.

“Poca…do you want to taste Filipino fo-“ Joon Young turned to see that his wife was not beside him anymore and was approaching a stranger. He frowned at the sight but followed his wife.

“Hyun Joong-sshi!” Joon Young’s lifted his left eye brow upon hearing Poca saying the stranger’s name as if they knew each other.

“Yoo Mi Noona!” And they really knew each other.

“Are you here for a vacation also?” Yoo Mi asked. The stranger Hyun Joong agreed.

“Who are you with?” Yoo Mi asked.

“My wife…Hwang Bo Hye Jung.” Hyun Joong introduced his wife. She looks like a noona also, stylish like Poca. But Poca is more beautiful. Joon Young thought.

“I’m with my husband…Jung Joon Young.” Yoo Mi introduced Joon Young.

“Omo. How should we do this…He is your sunbae Guri but I’m his sunbae-“ Yoo Mi said.

He is a singer? Hyun Joong? He must be that Kim Hyun Joong. The Hallyu Star?

“Buin is the sunbae of all of us.” Hyun Joong joked and the three of them bowed to Hwang Bo. Hwang Bo touched the bridge of her nose as if crying.

“Shillang!!!” Hwang Bo playfully slapped Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“I was his leading lady in an action drama that was not televised.” Yoo Mi explained.

Right, she had a kissing scene with that man. Joon Young remembered. His eyes glinted for a split-second.

Backroom Interview (BRI)

PD: What is your first impression of Kim Hyun Joong?

Joon Young: To be honest, when I first saw him, “threat” was the first word that came to my mind. He is a stranger, who has the looks that could make every woman swoon. And he and Poca seem very close.

PD: Are you jealous?

Joon Young: I don’t get easily jealous of singers as I am confident that I would always be the coolest singer for Poca. My confidence decreases when it comes to actors. They have the same world as Poca. And they are better in acting than me.

PD: What about Kim Hyun Joong?

Joon Young: Like in a game, he is a deadly-combination. He can sing and act. Fortunately, he is already married.

“You also have a reality show in MBC right?” Yoo Mi asked Hyun Joong.

“Yes. In fact, we are on-cam right now.” Hyun Joong announced.

“Omo! What a coincindence. We are filming our reality show also.” Yoo Mi said excited.

“Buin, this is a crossover of both shows.” Joon Young informed her.

“Crossover?” They all looked at the staff who just nodded.

“This is fishy.” Hyun Joong said.

“I agree Shillang. Is there another mission?” Hwang Bo asked no one in particular.

“I bet they will make us do couple games.” Joon Young said. “To the staff, the Jung Couple is declining whatever you have in mind.”

“Guri!” Yoo Mi reprimanded her husband.

“Let us part ways. Nice meeting you two.” Hyun Joong joked, pulling Hwang Bo with him.

“Wait! Let us have breakfast together first!” Yoo Mi declared. 

 

 

The Lettuce couple, comprising of Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo, was the first ever WGM couple I shipped and wrote fanfics for. The 4Dness of the Jung Couple reminds me of them. So I made some cameo role for the season 1 couple who, like Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi, have their own reality show at least in my fanfic alter universe. 

 

Feel free to voice out your ideas about my fanfics and I would love to use them as inspiration when I'm writing for the next chapter. So far the themes I've been experimenting on are, the personalities they protrayed during the show, korean drama scenes and my own experiences specifically travelling. I dream of going to Paris someday. I've been to Boracay though.