Working Honeymoon

Mr. and Mrs. Jung

It was a working honeymoon in Paris. Joon Young has to finish shooting the remaining scenes of the music video of his latest single and Yoo Mi was invited as the cover girl of next month’s Vogue. The couple settled to cameo on each other’s shoot.

“The pictures have to come out nicely Buin…I’m doing it on a discounted price…” Joon Young reminded his new wife.

“You should say that to yourself. Your acting should have improved by now after I coached you for so long. I’m waving off my professional fee this time.” Yoo Mi responded as she browsed through the tourist brochure, already planning on how she would squeeze in their honeymoon activities on their work schedule. They only have a week to do everything before they go back to Korea for interviews and TV guestings. The news about their wedding in Okinawa was out already with MBC showing off exclusive wedding videos and photos.

“Aaah…oh no…” Yoo Mi exclaimed as she shook her head, earning a glance from his husband whose face was slowly being covered with make-up.

“Why?” Joon Young said with concern. “Are you okay?”

“Nothing…I just suddenly remembered what happened during our wedding reception…” Yoo Mi replied, her hand on her forehead as if massaging it.

“Which part? When we danced to the H.O.T’s hit songs?” Joon Young starting to recall. “You have always been a great dancer but not better than me of course. You also did well on our duet of Love Actually.”

“Not that one…the part when I…I…why did I do that when it would be shown to the public?” Yoo Mi was blushing already.

“Aaah! I know now!” Joon Young grinning widely as if it was a eureka moment. “When you sang and played the guitar! The song Falling Slowly with some of the lyrics changed.”

“I don’t want to think about it. Your singer friends must have been thinking how I dare to sing off tune in front of them and with those lyrics.” Yoo Mi said covering her face.

“Of course not…they think you’re cool…and I’m lucky to marry you…but of course you’re luckier that I am your husband now.” Joon Young said proudly. “You really did well Buin.”

This caused Yoo Mi to lift up her head and smile at her husband.

“My Poca…This is why you fell for me…” And Yoo Mi slapped his arms laughing.

Once finished shooting, Yoo Mi asked her husband what they would do for the rest of the evening.

“I can’t believe that you don’t know.” Joon Young smirked at his cute wife.

“What are your plans Guri?” Yoo Mi said, fumbling on her iphone to search for restaurants near their location but stopped when Joon Young whispered, “”.

Eyes widely opened, Yoo Mi could not help but cover her face at the embarrassment, Joon Young laughing at the background.

“Why? We have to make use of all those fancy undergarments your girlfriends gave you to seduce me.” Joon Young teased. “Oh how I look forward to our staycation.”

“Don’t get me tired Poca. We still have to shoot tomorrow.” Joon Young added, earning a slap on his chest from his wife. Joon Young stole a kiss and ran away with hands up formed into a heart.