Mr. and Mrs. Jung

Mr. and Mrs. Jung

Joon Young was busy unpacking her wife’s things while Yoo Mi was focused on rearranging some furniture to accommodate the new ones, mostly wedding gifts. They also brought in the karaoke that Yoo Mi bought during their WGM days.

“The number of your cosmetics increased Buin…” Joon Young murmured. “More age defying creams.”

“As if you don’t know who they are for…” Yoo Mi replied. “Good thing one of our guests pledged to buy some shelves for us.”

“Tsk…tsk…But you requested it to be DIY…so that I will be the one to fix it.” Joon Young said, smiling proudly at his creation.

Then they heard the bell rang.  Joon Young volunteered to answer the door while Yoo Mi continued on filling the new shelves with awards and other couple memorabilia some of which were from their WGM days.

“It came!” Yoo Mi’s glee as she saw a large flat box and paper bag of their wedding photos being ushered by the delivery men.

“Wow…very beautiful.” Yoo Mi commented as Joon Young placed two large frames on the wall one after another. The first photo was when they were standing side by side on their rock-themed wedding attire with the Okinawa sea as their backdrop. The other photo was a candid shot of them dancing together to a H.O.T’s song.

“It will be very helpful if you hand me another screw Buin. You’re admiring my handsome face too much.” Joon Young said smiling.

“Minsik…is very good today.” Joon Young praised his tool.

“Tsk…tsk…And they said I was the one who fell for you first…” Yoo Mi shook her head. “Doing things because I said so…naming things just like what I do.”

“You’re being too full of yourself Buin.” Joon Young in as he placed the last screw.

“Calling me nicknames first…I swept you off your feet the first time you saw me from that truck, right?” Yoo Mi chuckled.

“No one will believe you with your blushing face every time I become sweet.” Joon Young teased.

“You’re just good at hiding your feelings.” Yoo Mi countered.

“That’s why I am a natural actor.” Joon Young praised himself.

“You should have gone to acting then.” Yoo Mi said mocking his husband.

“Some cameo roles are enough…besides…would you have noticed me if I’m just your typical actor colleague. A young handsome rocker is grander Buin.” Joon Young argued.

“Okay…okay…you won…I think we have to thank MBC for introducing us to each other.” Yoo Mi lost the conversation and both of them looked at one of the hidden cameras installed at their condominium.

“Thank you MBC. More so, thank you to the fans who continue to support us and the reason we are in our own reality show.” Yoo Mi started.

“I hope you will enjoy as much as you did when we were still a fake couple in We Got Married. Thank you everyone.” Joon Young added.

“WELCOME TO OUR HOME!” The couple said happily.

“This is the newly cleaned entertainment room. Nampyeon just finished arranging it. On one side is his gaming consoles, computers and other gadgets related to his favorite past time. While the other side is his musical instruments, as you know my husband is not just a singer but a song writer too.”

Yoo Mi continued narrating.

“This will also be the room of my pink and white guitars. This was his wedding gift for me.” Yoo Mi said as she touched a white guitar. “He said that because he was my music coach, I advanced as an intermediate learner, that’s why my musical instrument should be upgraded as well.”

“You see that new set of CDs on the glass shelves. That’s my wedding gift to him. I ordered it from the US as that edition has not yet been released in Asia.

“Buin! Help me here!” Joon Young called. He was fixing their new King size bed, a gift from Roy Kim. He placed white linen over it.

“This must be Roy’s revenge…buying a large bed because he knows that I will be the one to push it until it reaches your desired space and cover it with hotel-style linens you want so much.” Joon Young ranted.

“You should not have kicked him out of this house!” Joon Young joked. “Letting him have one of the two old beds are not enough consolation of breaking us apart!”

“Yah…he moved out even before we got engaged. His fans will kill me if I did that to him.” Yoo Mi’s defense.

“You got in between us woman.” Joon Young continued teasing.

“Alright…alright…but there was one time you chose him over me.” They locked eyes at each other.

“That’s because of the situation they gave me…and didn’t you choose Tae Joon over me as well?” Joon Young ranted.

“Jealous nampyeon.” Yoo Mi smirked, throwing a pillow she just covered with a new pillow case to his husband who successfully dodged it. They locked eyes before Yoo Mi ran out of the room and Joon Young came chasing her.

“I was wrong Nampyeon. Let’s stop now.” Yoo Mi hands on the air after breaking away from Joon Young’s tickles.

“Where are your rings?” Joon Young said looking at Yoo Mi’s left ring finger.

“Omo! Where could they be?” Yoo Mi gasped looking at her hands.

“If you lost them I’ll gonna kill you!” Joon Young’s tone getting serious. “Where did you put them?”

Joon Young started looking on the living room while Yoo Mi remained standing.

“It’s here!” Yoo Mi announced, two rings daggling on her necklace. Joon Young sighed in relief upon seeing them.

“Why put them there!” Joon Young yelled. “What if you lost them! Do you know how many songs I have to write to buy those rings!”

“I put them here to avoid staining them.” Yoo Mi explained. “You look alarmed…You’re so cute Nampyeon.”