Wrapped Around Her Fingers

Mr. and Mrs. Jung

Jung Yoo Mi was waiting backstage to welcome her rocker husband Jung Joon Young who just finished his successful Beijing fan meeting.

“Thank you so much for taking care of my husband.” Yoo Mi bowed to the crew passing by. Joon Young saw this and could not help but smile at her well-mannered wife.

“Congratulations Guri!” Yoo Mi beamed as Joon Young approached her.

“You did well Nampyeon!” Yoo Mi’s praise as she massaged Joon Young’s arms.

“I thought you will not be able to make it.” Joon Young said as he held Yoo Mi’s hand earning a questioning look from Yoo Mi.

“I thought you would get lost again like when you first arrived here as Jung navigation is not with you.” Joon Young teased.

“Mother-in-law thought the same thing. She insisted on accompanying me instead of her original plan to just wait for us at home.” Yoo Mi said as she fixed her husband’s clothing. “It was better because she was able to see you perform live. She is so proud of you.”

“Really?” Joon Young touched Yoo Mi’s cheeks.

“I miss you. Thank you for bearing with me.” Yoo Mi could not help but blush at Joon Young’s sweet gesture.

“I love you.” With that Joon Young kissed his wife on the lips as if there were no other people present. Yoo Mi blushed more.

“You’re very cute when you’re shy Poca.” Joon Young teased as he pulled Yoo Mi close to him as they walked together.

“How I wish both of you are always here. Your father would finish his work early so that he could play with Yoo Mi. I have a shopping and gym partner. My friends envy me for having a beautiful and sporty daughter-in-law.” Joon Young’s mother stated happily. “And you, my youngest son is eating dinner with us.”

The couple was having dinner with Joon Young’s parents at the Jung’s Beijing residence. It was Joon Young’s first time to join them as for the past three nights he was busy rehearsing and attending interviews.

“Just what I thought, you would get along with my wife very well.” Joon Young replied.

“Why would we not? She is very nice. Hasn’t she proven she’s worthy of our trust when she married you and stayed with you until now?” Joon Young’s father commented. Yoo Mi bowed at his praise.

“Did you buy a helmet already?” Joon Young’s father asked.

“No. What for? We do not own a motorcycle.” Joon Young answered a matter-of-factly.

“I know. Between the two of you Yoo Mi will most likely be the one to ride one. She is even the one driving for both of you.” Joon Young’s father argued.

“She likes testing her limitations. She is even considering appearing in an action movie-“ Joon Young’s father cut him.

“More so you should get her a helmet. If she hits her head she might realize that she should have married someone else. Someone more macho.” Everyone laughed except Joon Young.

“Am I not your son? You don’t have enough confidence in me? That won’t happen. She should not dare leave me or else I will reveal never before seen photos of a not so demure Jung Yoo Mi.” Joon Young countered.

“Yah!” Yoo Mi yelled and slapped the shoulder of her husband. Joon Young’s parents could not help but laugh at the cute bickering couple.

“Your Chinese fans love you so much. They gave you so many gifts.” Yoo Mi said. They were in the living room sorting the gifts Joon Young received into food and non-food items.

“Omo! MBC also sent you a present!” Yoo Mi exclaimed upon seeing a file envelope with MBC’s logo.

“Don’t open that!” Joon Young tried to stop Yoo Mi.

“Congratulations Jung Joon Young-sshi! To help you relax with your wife we are pleased to give you a travel coupon worth a Trip to the Philippines for two!” Yoo Mi read the letter. Joon Young just closed his eyes. “Attached are the details of your trip!”

“We hit the jackpot Guri!!! We are going to the Philippines for free!” Yoo Mi said gleefully.

“Why are you not happy?” Yoo Mi noticed Joon Young’s circles darkened.

“You know very well that nothing is free in this world Poca. They must have a hidden motive for giving us this vacation package. I knew it! That is why my manager has not updated me about our flight details back to Seoul.” Joon Young massaged his temples.

“I’m fine with this. Both of us can rest before we go back to Seoul!” Yoo Mi’s positivity caused Joon Young to groan.

“Look. We are going to Boracay! I always wanted to go there. White sands, water sports and wild night life! I’m so excited.” Joon Young rested his head on the sofa looking at his very enthusiastic wife checking the pictures.

 “You know I prefer staying here with you, doing R-18 things inside our bedroom even if my parents are just on the other room than going to the beach.” They locked eyes. “But I will go with you because I will never let you go alone. Argh! I’m spoiling you so much.”

Everyone knows that if his wife wants it, he will go for it. Joon Young is completely wrapped around Yoo Mi’s fingers whether he admit it or not.