Wedding Rock and Roll

Mr. and Mrs. Jung

They got married in Okinawa, Japan. The venue was a pure white chapel with glass panels and the blue sea as the altar’s backdrop. It was the same chapel they first imagined how their wedding would be. What they pictured out before was not far from the reality. The crowd consisted of immediate family members and select celebrities. The singers could not help but stare at the actors and actresses sitting on the right side of the aisle, in awe on how pretty they are up close. While the actors and actresses exchanged careful whispers on how excited they are about the wedding. Who would have thought that this unromantic and bickering couple would end up together?

When their stint in We Got Married finished, almost everyone predicted that whatever relationship they have ended as well.  But they surprised everyone when their agencies announced that their reel relationship became real. Since then, they became one of K-pop’s royal couple with fans tuning in on their unique love story. Even if their wedding has not yet been formally announced, MBC already bought exclusive rights for the wedding footage.  

Everyone turned their heads to the door when a rock-themed wedding instrumental resonated on the chapel and rocker Jung Joon Young entered, clad in a black tuxedo with small images of white musical notes as design and a white rose placed on the pocket. He joined his parents in the middle of the aisle as they ushered him to the altar. His best man was his older brother Joon Ha and Roy Kim was one of the groomsmen. Both wore suspenders. After the entourage, the music stopped and the door closed.

“Lock the door!” Joon Young ordered earning a confused look from the audience. A loud knock could be heard from the other side of the door.

“You have to say the password first Poca.” Joon Young teased.

“What password?” The bride asked, her tone slightly rising with the unexpected challenge from her  husband to be.

“You know what I want to hear.” Joon Young’s clue.

“Let’s call off this marriage.” Poca said shocking the audience. “I hate you so much.”

Both families were looking alternately at the door and the groom, bewildered at what they just heard.

“Ujujuju!” The bride’s continuation earning Joon Young’s famous laugh.

“That was classic Poca! Come on now!” Joon Young restraining his laugh as their guests realized the prank from the couple. “Everyone please ready your smartphones and camera, you have to capture a photo of my very beautiful bride.”

The door opened, revealing actress Jung Yoo Mi on a white wedding dress with a short front and long back revealing her well-shaped legs on heeled black ankle boots. Mixture of black musical notes and roses adorn the lace-textured upper part of the dress. Her long white veil was pinned by a black fascinator. A black chocker with a guitar pick-shaped diamond in the middle and a pair of black lace gloves served as accessories. The bouquet consisted of white, red and dark colored flowers. Cameras flashed as she made another step, everyone starstrucked at her beauty. Jung Joon Young grinned proudly.

“Guri-ah!” Yoo Mi yelled, shocking the audience.

The two locked eyes and Yoo Mi started singing as she walked slowly at the carpet of blue sea towards the altar:

“My head's bigger
And I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your jokes and all your songs
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh”

“BRAVO!” Joon Young responded, slightly teary-eyed. “That’s why I fell for you. “