Intro—Soft, Fragile, Purple Butterflies.

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The air's really tense. They're scared, Yixing."

"I know," worry started to wash over the boy, "Strange things are happening too frequently in the dimension."

Kris puts down his binoculars, "Do you think we need help?"

"I'd like to have only the three of us working, but yes, we do need help," Yixing sighed, "The dimension is collapsing,"

Chanyeol slumped down to the floor, and stared at the blood mess in front of him.

The rain was harsh. He could feel the water droplets streaming down his hair. 

His hands are sticky and stained, red liquid that wasn't his is all over his shirt. 

Within a second, his tears burst and he hugged his knees, not caring about his splotched pants. 

"When will this end...?"

He's tired from running. He doesn't have anymore energy to move. He's stuck. 

His light is dimming. 

The footsteps are getting closer.

"Minseok, please come hurry...!"

It's midnight, precisely 12 a.m. and Minseok is still standing tall, in the middle of the streets. 

He knows he wasn't completely alone. He could feel the panic footsteps in the small alleys. He could see people jumping from roof to roof.

He glanced at his watch, "It should be here soon,"

As he walked straight, suddenly he sees a glimmer of purple light in his sight, slowly getting larger and larger as it comes closer to Minseok and engulfing the whole city. 

He can hear the fain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter