Twenty Four

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Tae Yeon sat up from her sleep and hang open with eyes fully open too as if she saw a ghost... Or something scary...

Tiffany stirred and felt her human pillow no longer on it's place so she opened her eyes.. She blink it a thousand times and she is asking why her wife is not even moving.

"Tae - Tae, you okay?" Tiffany asked then Tae Yeon nodded but kept her eyes behind her wife. Tiffany look at where Tae Yeon is looking and she smiled with those crescent moon shape eyes.

"Am I dreaming baby?" Tae Yeon finds it hard to even compose her sentence. Tiffany giggles and cup Tae Yeon's face and kiss her so hard for three seconds. "What do you think? Are you?"

"Hmmm... I guess..."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and hugged Tae Yeon tighter.. "Promise me you'll never get drunk again because you miss how Seo Hyun and Sulli reconciled..."

"So this is real?!" Tae Yeon could not believe it she is looking at her two daughters soundlessly sleeping hugging each other.

Tiffany nodded endlessly.

"Oooh this deserve to be in snapchat!" Tae Yeon stood up and took her phone.

"What snapchat?! Where did you learn that?" Tiffany lie on her side looking on how cute Tae Yeon is acting now.

"Bomi, one of the friends of Hyo. Well she was weird asking me stuff about her and all..." Tae Yeon stopped when a pillow hit her face.

"Yah! Kim Tae Yeon are you having an affair with a high school student?!" Tiffany looks like hellfany.

"What!? NO!" Tae Yeon said looking that she is disgusted. "She is being tutored by Seo Hyun and she was asking on how much should she save to have her fix okay? I will never cheat on you! Now if you'll excuse me I need to snapchat my daughters as this moment is pretty rare Tiff." Tae Yeon looks so serious on being able to snapchat Seo Hyun and Sulli. Tiffany just laugh, being a dork is really appealing to her. Yes, Tae Yeon's words and antics with those, Tiffany will always be her number one fan.

After Tae Yeon took the photo and posted it... As she mumbles on how amazing the app is Tiffany stood up and she encircled her arm on Tae Yeon's nape and the  dork looks startle, Tiffany love this a lot no matter how long they have been married Tae Yeon would always be surprise and conscious about her touches.... She then kiss Tae Yeon's lips.

"Fany, the kids are here." Tae Yeon looks at their daughters.

"You know I love you too right?" Tiffany said seductively... And Tae Yeon gulped.

"Do you think they'll hear us inside the bathroom?" Tae Yeon is whispering holding Tiffany's waist now. Tiffany smirked and... 

"You are such a byuntae! I am just teasing you, go take a bath! You smell like alcohol.. I will cook breakfast." Tiffany said walking away..

"Ugh ! Such a tease. Good thing you have a great that I really want to squeeze and..." Tae Yeon blow her hair.

"I swear I did not hear anything you said now dad!" Irene was scratching her eyes when she woke up.

"I did not say anything." Tae Yeon is all red as she picks up her towel and ran inside the bathroom.

"Yeah right!" She rolled her eyes and hugged the bear and jumped in between Seo Hyun and Sulli who both stirred and gave her space.

Tae Yeon look back and grab her phone and snapchat them again.

"Swear to God Dad! stop being sentimental!" Irene said with her eyes close. Tiffany giggled then Tae Yeon and her gaze met as if they are about to do something and they did...

"Dad!"

"Mom!"

"I am still sleepy!!!"

"Please! You are no longer kids!"

Whine is all over the master bedroom as Tiffany and Tae Yeon tickle their children like they were kids, it plays in their minds how they used to play with three when they were still young.

"This deserve a snapchat!" Tae Yeon said as she is using her front camera to video all of them and the four just rolled their eyes playfully on Tae Yeon's new discovery.... Tiffany look at Tae Yeon and her children this moment is something precious for her. Tae Yeon look at her and they smiled at each other, they miss this... Seo Hyun look at Sulli and they smiled at each other... 

"Group hug!" Irene suggested and everyone spread their arms and hug each other.

--------

Yuri felt that this morning is the best morning ever, she smiled and look at the girl sleeping soundlessly on her chest, she is indeed the most beautiful woman in her eyes, she caresses her face. Everything about Jessica is Yuri's everything, she can't explain how much she loves her and having a second chance she is sure that she'll do everything.

"Good morning y." Yuri said as she saw Jessica opened her eyes look at her.

Jessica smiled as if she was tickled and she covered her face feeling shy about being next to her wife inside the car.

"You were not shy my name last night." Yuri teased, of course she is back on how used to treat her wife and that earned a smack on her shoulder from her wife. "Aw" Yuri acted that she is badly hurt.

"I love you Yul." Jessica said and she encircled her arms on Yuri's nape.

"I love you more Jessica... I do."  They look at each other, how much they miss each other shows and how much they wanted to be together until they grow old is showing.

"I don't think my car is tinted babe.." Yuri said implying that Jessica wanted to make love again.

"Yah! Stop your byun mind Kwon!" 

"Why? You don't want it?" Yuri smirked.

Jessica rolled her eyes but she is preventing not to smile and Yuri kiss her and try to touch her on her sensitive parts.

"Yah! Kwon! Stop it.." Jessica is controlling not to react but her breathe is being controlled and her eyes are flying... "You... Ahh... Daughters miss you."

"One last babe... Let me be alone with you." Yuri pleaded in between kisses.. "Just like old times."

"Aish! Make it quick, you have explaining to do.. A week! Your car is not even park in our house.." Jessica said like a sergeant.

"So, you were checking on me." Yuri teased as she do her job... "You really can't last a day without me!"

"Do me first let's talk later!" Jessica commanded as she is already with Yuri's touches.

"Okay."  Then Yuri started kissing her and do what she does best, making love with her wife in the car early in the morning!

-------

"Good morning!" Tiffany's high pitch voice displayed as Krystal appeared from the stairs. She quickly glance at Sulli who was happily talking with Seo Hyun before responding with a nod and a smile.

"Come Krystal, eat with us." Tae Yeon called she is really in a good mood this morning.

Krystal was about to seat beside Irene but before she can, "good morning everyone!" Seulgi came and took the chair and Krystal's eyes widen with the cheerfulness of her sister. She has no choice than to sit beside Sulli who is fully focused to Seo Hyun, well she does not want to even look at Krystal because she had not contemplate yet on how she'd deal with their situation. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Irene asked not minding the people around.

"Better than yesterday." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter