Eleven

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany got home early as wanted to prepare something for her wife, well three days of not talking had been a torture for both of them and their family. She asked Yuri to have her children hang out in their place first so Tae Yeon and her could finally straighten things up... She is in the kitchen preparing food for two well their three daughters would just enjoy the rest of the night with the Kwons.

The door opened and Tiffany heard it there is a huge teddy bear and a huge bouquet of flowers, pink roses carried by someone who can no longer be seen because of the huge items she is carrying, bigger than her.

Tiffany giggled, looking at how cute Tae Yeon is carrying all those stuffs, obviously for her and their daughters.

"Oh you are home." Tae Yeon was surprised well she wanted to surprised her wife say sorry and patch things up by giving her love and gifts.

Tiffany just smiled. "I cancelled my meeting."

"Uhm, these err... I was ... I am ... I'm sorry." Tae Yeon said meeting the eyes of her wife.

"Did you.." Tiffany was cut off obviously she won't let her wife be forgiven that easy.

"I talked to Jessica, I told her to say sorry for me to Yuri... I guess that is the best I can do... So please stop ignoring me I can't function well and I just.... Miss you and our kids so much." Tae Yeon looking down guilt ran through her face and yes se is about to cry.

Tiffany smiled, her eye smile given to the righteous owner, her wife Kim Tae Yeon.

"So am I forgiven? I brought flowers and teddy bears and chocolates for you and the kids." Tae Yeon asked in her puppy eyes.

"I miss my wife too and yes, thank you for lowering down your pride I love you." Tiffany said as she walked to Tae Yeon and peck her lips and hug her even though there were a number of items in between them.

"I love you more Tiffany Kim." Tae Yeon said she missed the skinship and the love of her wife.... " bwo what is that smell?"

"Omo! I was supposed to bake brownies for us." Tiffany ran to kitchen. And Tae Yeon followed her.

"Aish,,. It burned."

"Guess it is no longer brownies it is blackies!" Tae Yeon joked well she is the same as Seo Hyun, not so funny but for Tiffany she loved those jokes and part of what she missed with her loving wife, three days seemed forever yet a new lesson was learned by both of them. She giggle obviously not because of the joke rather she is able to understand her wife even more.... Tae Yeon's pain and how Tae Yeon would do everything for her, even saying sorry to Yuri.

"Where are the kids? I brought a number of food for us... I was planning to surprise you." Tae Yeon asked satisfied that her wife laugh on her not so good joke.

"I asked Yuri to take care of them until we patch things up... So we have the whole house just for us." Tiffany said blushing she did not care if Tae Yeon would think bad stuff about her and Yuri talking.

"So they are in the Kwon residence?" Tae Yeon was shock she was about to ger her keys and pick all her kids when Tiffany stopped her and glared at her she just gulp as her response.

"I am just putting my key on the key stand hehe .." She sweats.

"Taeng. If you are worry that the family are mad at us well they were but they understood you at least Yuri and Sica and they will never let their kids treat ours bad, they might be dork and Byun but they know parenting well sometimes better than us." Tiffany said, well Tae Yeon felt her competitive nature raise but she can't let this get in her way not yet as Tiffany and er just patch things up and.... She thought of Seo Hyun who could possibly dating the Kwon so for her love towards her daughter she just shrug it

"Now Taeng... Let's enjoy the night... And get this chocolates melt in our body... I missed you in our bed... And what we have been doing way back." Tiffany smiled lustfully and Tae Yeon did not waste any time any more as she smiled lustfully and carried her wife like they are newly weds or so and Tiffany is just giggling.
-----------

Seo Hyun is walking and Yoona is tailing her, she is not even looking back well she was feeling something inside her she cannot get over the fact that Yoona was jealous and how cute the girl whined about Hyo Yeon and Bomi... Well to be honest Hyo Yeon and her seemed to have an unspoken connection, yes she remembered the time when people would bully her or do something bad to her Hyo Yeon appeared but never had she talk to the girl... Nu uh, not even a word.

She stopped as she look up and the pharmacy is in front of her.

"You walk too fast." Yoona said panting.

Seo Hyun fix her glasses as she pushed it where it should be.

"You need 300,000 WON to buy all the things you need and we'll see the doctors in three days to test you potassium level," Seo Hyun said stiff.

"Arra I remember that, but if I forget of course I will still have you to remind me ---- oh you said WE? That means you'll accompany me?" Yoona said excitedly, well she missed her so much....

"As if I have a choice Amber." Seo Hyun said of course she remembers that Yoona is using Amber's name.

Yoona just smiled and blushed, she was about to put her arm on Seo Hyun's shoulder but the girl noved forward to enter the pharmacy and Yoona just twitch her lips and followed Seo Hyun.

"300,000 WON" the pharmacist said and Yoona removed her back pack and took the money that she borrowed from Soo Young and a lot of coins.

Seo Hyun looked at and she wanted to laugh that Yoona could have crash her piggy bank just for this... 'She really does not want to tell Aunt Sica ot Aunt Yul about this' Seo Hyun thought.

"Here 300,000 WON." Yoona said as she finished counting that happened to take ten to fifteen minutes, she grabs the paper bag and check that there were six tablets of what she needed and she said....

"Ah my life... I will be better again..." Yoona was about to kneel.. The pharmacist rolled her eyes well the amount of coin she received is just..... Too much inconvenience.

Seo Hyun smiled and her phone beeps.

"Who is it?" Yoona asked as a possessive girlfriend.

Seo Hyun raise a brow.

"Is it Bomi? Is she courting you or so?" Yoona is dying in curiosity to know, she even went behind Seo Hyun to check on what Seo Hyun is saying to the one who sent the text message.

"It's my mom weird she wanted me or actually all three of us to stay in your house for awhile because I guess well she'd probably talk to Dad." Seo Hyun felt happy.. They walk out to the bus stop and Yoona is actually itching to get Seo Hyun's number but she can't find a way to ask it.

"Was it about what happened during dinner?" Yoona asked with her voice low. They are now in the bus stop.

"Ah yeah... We kind of ignore her after what she said to your Dad, we felt embarrassed on the way she behaved and I guess now everything should be fine." Seo Hyun answered looking at the road.

"Oh, uhm that is past! Coach did not seem
To care about it much and so as my Umma.." Yoona said well she can't think of a way to say something to Seo Hyun. She then looks at the phone that beeps again and curiosity is killing her... What if she texted her will she reply or so?

The bus arrive and they were both able to sit, Yoona wanted to open a topic but Seo Hyun is too focus on her phone she does not know whether she is texting someone or reading things she sighed.

'Yoona have some balls a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter