Twelve

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is on her bed biting her lips waiting for her phone to finally beep well she had taken hours to finally compose a text message for Seo Hyun, she typed in "morning sunshine"... "Have you eaten?" ... "You want to walk out?" But end up sending "Good morning with a smiley and upon hitting the send button she is waiting for more likely 20 minutes for a respond but to her disappointment the recipient did not text back.

"Aish!!!! Maybe she is still sleeping... But it is eight in the morning she is a morning person!! Totally... Maybe she does not wan to text me... Maybe she.... Grrrrr. That little missy!" Yoona got tired if thinking maybes and she threw her phone on her side table and decided to kung fu her pillows and comforters! "I will never ever gonna talk to her ever again!!!" The varsity said as if she meant it. She stood up grabs her towel to get ready for the day... She went out of her room to take a shower.

Krystal door opened and they look at each other then the bathroom door. They glared at each other as if they are going to fight about something, well who'd go first in the washroom they both ran towards the door and got stuck up...

"Unnie! I will be late in my cheerleading practice!" Krystal complained as she is trying to get inside the bathroom.

"Bwo?? I have a practice too and... You should not take a bath you'd be wearing the same uniform no one will notice if you took a bath or not." Yoona trying to push Krystal away the door.

"You'd be wet on the pool so no need to take a bath either!!" Krystal keeps pulling herself in.

"Aniyo!" Yoona pushing Krystal and Krystal trying to get in.

"YOU GOT A TEXT MESSAGE" Yoona's ears got larger as she heard her phone beep and she pushed Krystal inside the bathroom and with that Krystal was the victor to use the bathroom first.

Krystal was on awe and smirked as she can use the bathroom freely.. "Must be an important message... Thanks to that." Krystal said as she started to undress

Yoona ran to her side table to check on her phone and she immediately grabs it smiling from ear to ear.

"Aiiiish!" She wiggled her whole body and threw her phone! "Why does the phone bill needs to be received by my phone?! Aren't we paper billed every time!!!! Aish." Yoona kicks the air and she sighed as she realized that she pushed Krystal inside her bathroom already.

"Why is she not texting back?!? Did I do something wrong? I ...."

"Relax Yoong Unnie will you ?" Seulgi spoke she is holding a large lays chips.

"Bwo?!?" Yoona startled. "What are you doing here!" She was shock as er sister appeared in her room.

"Waiting for my turn in the bathroom... Well, Your fight went fast this time so i was not able to sneak between you so I just stay here and wait for my turn to use the bathroom." Seulgi said continuing to eat her chip.

"i am next in line so use the bathroom downstairs!" Yoona shouted.

"How I wish I could but someone poop too much there that it smelled like dead rat... And I supposed you definitely know what i am talking about!!! You, I guess getting too much LBM lately... Are you okay Unnie?" Seulgi asked in concern.

"Aish that was nothing okay." Yoona shrug the question..

"You said so... But wait why are you throwing your phone are you waiting for some important message?" Seulgi asked.

Yoona narrowed her eyes and gulp...

"It was nothing."

"Ah okay... Nothing you said...oh yeah I forgot to mention Seo Hyun Unnie..."

Yoona stood up from her bed and went to Seulgi's and hold her by her shoulder.

"Unnie!?"

"What about Seo Hyun?" She ask a little too exaggerated obvious that she is developing something towards the girl.

"I am not telling if you don't promise that I go first to use the bathroom." Seulgi smirked.

"I have training I will be late!" Yoona said.

"Then you won't know." Seulgi zip her lips and shook her head.

Yoona twitch her lips... And sigh in defeat... "Arra! I will use the bathroom down stairs so tell what it is!" Yoona said.

Seulgi smiled and she came by the door...

"Yah! Where are you going?" Yoona shouted. "You were supposed to tell me something!"

"After taking a bath!" Seulgi said as she now sat out side the bathroom door waiting for Krystal.

"Little brat!" Yoona said and grab her towel and went downstairs to take a bath.
--------------

"Seobang?" Jessica is putting helping Yuri clean herself as she put liquid soap on Yuri's back, well this is part of their morning session.

"Yeah? Did I get pimples on my back again... Aigoo too much sweat it is." Yuri said trying to scrub her own back.

"Aniyo... Not that."

"Then what is it about you sounded a little too serious." Yuri said as she face her wife.

"I was thinking since My birthday is coming ... Well there's always this scene also that the kids argue on who should use the bathroom first every morning... Why don't we..." Jessica look down she does not know how to say it without offending Yuri.

"Hey baby what?" Yuri life Jessica's chin to face her.

"Sell this house and probably buy a bigger house... I mean with the savings I have and with the amount that we'll be able to sell the house that would be enough just for a newer and bigger house." Jessica said, well she had been thinking about it she computed it and that's totally enough.

Yuri bit her lips she does not want to start a fight with Jessica about getting a house, well the place that they are living in used to be Yuri's house, yes this is where se grew up her parents used to own this humble home... One thing that Yuri is all worried about is that if Jessica's parents would know that Jessica is acting like the husband again, putting food on the table, taking care of everything Yuri would then be again looked down by the Jungs.... Well Jessica's parents are filthy rich..

Jessica senes the doubts on Yuri's eyes..

"Uhm well if you don't want to it's fine... I am just saying." Jessica smiled awkwardly, she's done showering so she grabs her robe and step out of the bathroom....

Yuri the shower on it's highest and let is run on her body as she looks at it.

"You can never give the life that Jessica wanted, You cannot even buy her a decent house! My daughter deserve more than this house!!!!" Yuri clenched her jaw and fist as she remembered the words of Mrs. Jung towards her, it is feisty she wanted to strive more but her passion overwhelmed her and she just ended to become a coach....

-----------

The Kim residence is colored rainbow, well every one seemed to be finally happy as they have forgave Tae Yeon and finally was able to learn her lesson... Well last night was a little mess as Tae Yeon bombarded her three daughters with lots of hugs and kisses and that did not stop even in the morning as Tae Yeon kept on kissing them... Well, Irena lived with it she just let her father do what she must and Sulli ran as fast as she can while Seo Hyun can do nothing as her father did the same to her.

"Yah! Daddy STOP!" Sulli cried out loud for the nth time as Tae Yeon is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter