Ten

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Yeon just woke up from their couch, she felt totally alone since that incident. Her wife had not been talking to her for three days now, longest fight they ever had and her daughters are all doing the same thing, well to be honest sometimes she'd see all of them looking at her worried and she'll act that she is on pain, the first time she did it Tiffany called an ambulance and all three were almost crying but when she said.. "Since I am on pain you should forgive me." The whole family disperse... And did their business, well they just want Tae Yeon to apologize to Yuri, but the mighty Kim seemed not willing to put her flag down...

This is the same thing she woke up and her clothes are all prep up in the bathroom down stairs she cannot use the bathroom inside their room and there was a note on the fridge for breakfast and couple of others about her daughters schedule... She miss all of them, their kisses and hugs and oh her Fany.. She miss her so much but why just they can't stand behind her... She asked herself and sighed ... "Because I was wrong." She answered her own question as she went to the kitchen bar and started eating her meal.

Tiffany appeared in the kitchen wearing her corporate attire and Tae Yeon just look at her, she too looked at her wife she'd lie if she is not missing Tae Yeon.. But this thing is one situation that she won't support her wife. She walk pass Tae Yeon and wrote something on a sticky note and post it on the fridge.

Tae Yeon was actually following her with her eyes. She could not take it anymore. She walk towards the fridge read what says... "Be home late need to talk to a possible franchise.." Tae Yeon remove it and follow Tiffany.

"You could talk to me you know.. I was just right there... Fany!" Tae Yeon said teary eyes, she miss her family so much.

Tiffany just look at the grip on Her wrist from Tae Yeon... She just kept her poker face.

"Gosh Tiffany we are married we are not in high school anymore... I made a mistake okay.. But enough of all this cold treatment...you promised to accept all of me and with this one mistake over dinner everything changed so please Tiffany can you just forget it and let it go." Tae Yeon is pleading her heart is aching.

Tiffany wanted to hug her wife. She wanted to kiss the pain away... She wanted to invite her back to their bed and cuddle and talk endlessly about their plans when they grow old and all...  But ...

"Tae... I am not mad only because you insulted Yuri, I am mad because of your pride... It eaten you up Taeng... Yes I am willing to accept all of you but I am also responsible to bring the good out of you and if ignoring you would be the key I will do it till time comes that you came in to your senses that you should apologize not only to us but to Yuri." Tiffany said and shrug her hand off from Tae Yeon's grip. 

"You know how hard it was for me to go to school everyday and not think of ending myself huh Tiffany?! You know how damaged I was ...." Tae Yeon was supposed to continue but she stopped when she saw her three daughters going down from their stairway. They stopped seeing their father in that state... They felt bad but Tiffany looked at them.

"Let's go girls." She said with an eye smile.

The three just followed.

Tae Yeon did not move as she kept her head low and just went back to the kitchen to finish her meal.

Tiffany went to her car an she sighed...

"Are we being too hard with Dad?" Irene asked she is sitting on the back seat beside Seo Hyun while Sulli is on the front seat. The youngest felt guilty specially when she saw her father earlier.

"Dad is having a hard time so as us... If we retreat and forgave her without asking forgiveness from he caused sin, he could repeat it.. Sometimes for someone to learn you need to neglect them." Seo Hyun said holding a physics book... She too wanted to talk to Tae Yeon, she reached out when she helped her father clean the house but apparently Tae Yeon stand on what she said...

"Gosh I just miss her so bubbly and all I am not so used of her being like that. Of us ignoring her." Sulli sighed. 

"We will be back to normal I know her, she'd be apologizing soon." Tiffany said and Tae Yeon's last words echoed in her mind...

The drive stayed silent as it possibly be and there were couple of discussion about history between Irene and Seo Hyun while Sulli was texting, she frown sometimes as se seemed inpatient not getting response on the person she was texting, the ride ended as they arrived in school.

"I see you around later."

"Bye mom." The three said in unison and take off the car. Tiffany sighed and she continue to drive she saw a dumpster  and she sighed thinking of Tae Yeon again...

A knock on her window brought her back to reality. She smiled it is Yuri asking her to pull her windows down.

"Hey." Tiffany smiled weakly.

"Want to go for a stroll in this old U?" Kwon Yuri flashed her alluring smile.

Tiffany looks at her watch and she nodded, she pull over and park the car on the nearest  available space and she take off too.

She is walking on Yuri's side. They sat on a bench where they have plenty of memories.

"Yul.. Sorry about what Taeng said to you the other day.." Tiffany said holding a cup of coffee that Yuri gave.

Yuri look at her and sigh.

"She stated a fact Fany.. Jessica must be having a hard time and she was the talk of town about our family.. She was right..." Yuri said looking at the scenery.

"But she knows better than that... I mean..."

"I hurt her emotionally, physically and financially.. You of all people know that Tiffany so the midget have some grudge towards me... I never really wanted to cross path with her for I know she'd burst. But it is fate that she married you my wife's best friend and our daughters seemed to be falling for one another." Yuri said. She looks at Tiffany and hold her hand.

"I'm sorry to what I have done to her over the years and trust me she needs you most ... I understand her even she won't ask forgiveness for I am at fault ever since...." Yuri said, she knows that Tiffany is feeling something heavy in her heart... A kind of feeling that only Yuri would understand not even Jessica would.

"Stop hurting yourself Fany ah... Talk to your wife... I forgive her even she won't apologize, I just hope she'll forgive when she is ready." Yuri said smiling, Tiffany has her teary eyes no one could make her feel this way as Yuri is... They are soulmate but belonged to different hearts, Yuri hugged Tiffany and Tiffany hugged back.

What they did not know were there were a pair of eyes looking at them, she quickly dressed and followed her whole family in the school that she was always afraid to step on as past memories came back Tae Yeon is clenching her fist and jaw, just when she was about to apologize to Yuri the scene happened, well she is as paranoid as ever.
------------


"Bwo?! 50,000 Won? What will you do to that money huh Kwon Yoona?" Soo Young shouted as Yoona is borrowing money to her best friend.

"Ah... Errrr I am just going to buy something... Something really important." Yoona said her eyes is roaming everywhere searching for answers.

"What are you buying? Is that some kind of stuff that is why you are shy to share it?" Soo Young teased, she is smirking.

"Aniyo... I mean it is something really important! Now lend me." Yoona is sweating, she had not tell Jessica nor Yuri about it yet well their financial state is not helping she is feeling like a burden to her parents specially when she heard Tae Yeon said that Jessica is doing double time with her job just to make a living for the three of them.

"Aish... When are you paying it back?" Soo Young took her wallet out and she was about to hand the money to Yoona.

"Soon." 

She retrieve the money.

"When is soon?" Soo Young glared well it is her weekly allowance. But she still get something on top of that of course having an oh so rich father.

"I will look for a part time and pay you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter