Nine

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Talk about maturity KIM TAE YEON!” Tiffany stomped on her way upstairs, she is fuming mad and she was being trailed by the person who made her feel that way her wife.

Tae Yeon opened and she was about to say something.

“You could at least respect your daughter’s decision in dating who she wants to date not like this … You .. Grrr” Tiffany continue talking as she madly let an air out.

“YOU ARE SLEEPING IN THE COUCH TONIGHT AND THE NEXT NIGHT AND THE NIGHT AFTER THAT!!!” Tiffany said slamming the door on Tae Yeon’s face not letting her to explain what happened… why it happened as she barely remember how could that happen.

Tae Yeon just stare on the brown door in front of her.. She touched it and whispered.

“I am just trying to protect Hyunnie.. our Hyunnie” She said closing her eyes and sighing as she turn her back on the said door and just went down to the dining room to clean the mess.

She is fixing the place looking around the said location when she saw a large shadow and she gulp like hell thinking that it is a creature from somewhere….. invading their household not a Kwon but totally scarier than Tiffany’s outburst as she closed her eyes and started praying that this said creature will not eat the out of her and … now it is moving closer and closer to her all she can do is to tremble…

“Yah stay away from me!!!” Tae Yeon shouted too scared about the scene.

“Dad your imagination is just too much already..”

“oh…. Seo Hyun you scared me.” Tae Yeon recognized the said creature.

“You are scaring me with your mental state dad” Seo Hyun commented as she started to help her father cleaning up.

There is a moment of silent but Tae Yeon kept on looking at Seo Hyun who is just helping her cleaning the mess up. Tae Yeon wanted to start a talk but she can’t seem to find the words to say to her daughter who she loves the most as she remembered the thing that happened during dinner………..

FLASHBACK

Tiffany and Jessica are both excited setting the table while the whole Kwon and Kim sat on the long golden table. 

Tae Yeon is on the edge facing the other man of the house namely Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but frown as she saw the sight of Yuri in front of her… Beside her is her wife Jessica and Seulgi is sitting next to her mother then Minho and Sulli and Tiffany's seat is beside her daughter while on the side from Tae Yeon was Irene, Seo Hyun, Yoona, Amber and Krystal ending on Yuri's side.

They started eating as carrots and corn, tenderloin Steak, mash potatoes and fruits are served on the table.

Tae Yeon is definitely uncomfortable with the view her Sulli laughing with Minho, Tiffany and Jessica talking endlessly to YoonHyun about stuff that happened to their date... Irene using her IPAD while eating and it is mirroring what Seulgi had been up to and that made her frown  even more and Amber is talking to Yuri about sports, well Amber finally found a topic that her girlfriend's father would enjoy and she is really thinking high of herself being welcomed in the family.... Then Tae Yeon saw Krystal's face looking at Sulli and Minho disappointed and she had finally found an opportunity to avenge the Kwon. She smirks....

"So Minho ssi...." Tae Yeon finally spoke everyone startled well, it had been pretty obvious that Tae Yeon is not a fan of this dinner. She had said multiple excuses to skip the dinner before it even started but her loving wife was too pushy and who is she to say no to the love of her life.

"Yes. Aunti.. I mean.. Mrs.Uhm." Minho got confused on how she should address the Mighty Kim.

"Call me Aunt Tae Yeon.."

"Okay Aunt Tae Yeon." Minho smiled.

"So do you have something that you want to tell me?" Tae Yeon asked like a protective father.. Minho gulp and... Krystal rolled her eyes, Amber saw it so she held onto Krystal's hand under the table...

"Is everything okay?" Amber asked.

Krystal just look at her for a moment and she smiled after a minute and nod.. Tae Yeon noticed it and she smirk... She is now on the go to pissed one Kwon. Yuri is not stupid not to see it but she just raise her brow.

"Uhm... I just want to ask permission if it is okay to uhm... Court your daughter Sulli?" Minho is stuttering.

"Oh." Tiffany's answer... She looked at Jessica and the face of Jessica is do something about it... He should not date Sulli our plan!! 

Tiffany opened and about to say something..

"Well considering that I work for your father and you seemed to have a very successful FAMILY (looking at Yuri) background being a CHOI what else could I ask for right?" Tae Yeon said every word is targeting the Kwon family.

Minho smiled shyly.

Jessica did not like what Tae Yeon's message and Yuri just shrug shoulder she does not want to cause anything tonight that she will regret.. She sighed.

"Omo.. Tae Tae! Of course Sulli would still make her last call about all of her suitors we do not want them to be pressured because that is what you want." Tiffany smiled keeping their ships sailing.

"Well I guess Sulli would not bring her here if she does not like CHOI Minho." Tae Yeon said and Sulli blush.. Krystal is really not liking it she is cursing herself introducing the two.

"Uhm.. Aunt Taeng." Yoona called.

Seo Hyun startled ....

Tiffany and Jessica change their mood... They are now waiting to what Yoona is to say.

Irene is holding her breathe, another heartbreak in a day... Seulgi too, she is holding on to her knife as they are eating steak.

Tae Yeon ignored it.

"So Sulli."

"Aunt Taeng" Yoona called again.

"Sulli? Minho is waiting for your answer.... I like you  my three daughters to marry someone who would have a good family background.. Someone I know who'd work hard for my daughters unlike those of who'll let their wives earn more than what they earn." Tae Yeon said that comment is just below the belt... Well yes, it is for Yuri well Sica obviously earns more than her... Having a chain of restaurant for Tiffany well she is just managing it but the capital is really from Tae Yeon so she have the rights to brag about it.

"Well ... Minho seemed not to be so bad huh?" Tiffany commented she is dying on how the Kwon's looking at her wife... They glared at Tae Yeon...

"Yoona ssi were you about to say something?" She changed the topic.

Yoona looks at her father who looks so patient, she knows that it was a direct insult towards her father so she is contemplating...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter