Twentythree

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is drumming on her steering wheel. She totally does not know what to feel or think, she is so nervous. The last time she felt this way was seeing the whole Jung family.. That was the time she remembered that she had made a promised to be the best partner for Jessica and she felt too worse to realized that she had been failing to do so.. Failed as a provider to her family, failed as a father to Yoona and failed as Jessica's husband.....

--FLASHBACK--

Yuri is wearing the most expensive polo inside her closet to look presentable. She has her khaki six pockets and Ecko rubber shoes on. She looks like so fresh as a teen. She also poured the Chanel number five all over her body just to look good. Her parents knew about Jessica's situation. Her mom cried mad but she accepted it anyway, her dad he cared less about her. Such a bum.

Jessica showed her the kit she used and it was two lines an indication that she passed the test, Yuri fainted but she realized that if it is not Jessica then she'd rather be alone... She is willing to build a family with her, the woman who she saw her future with... Oh one more hindrance is that she just find out that Jessica is the owner of the hotel, that Jessica is a damn rich person and she just felt so small.

Yuri stood before the golden elevator. She is holding a bouquet of flowers she sighed and she is really nervous. Jessica said that her father is around and it is best to tell her parents about it since her father is a pretty understanding man compared to her mother.

The elevator door opened and an old man who dress better than her smiled at Yuri.

"Employees elevator is on the back." The man said.

"I am not an employee." Yuri walks in. She startled she is not use to this kind of life.

"Oh really!? You look like a dishwasher.. Anyway, what floor?"

"Penthouse please." Yuri said shaking. The man raise a brow.

"I am the girlfriend of Jessica Jung." Yuri said, well she thought for a while no longer a girlfriend after tonight.

The man has a shocked expression. "Young lady, Jessica?" 

Yuri nodded.

The elevator ride was quiet. The old man is looking back and forth and as soon the pent house was reached. Jessica was waiting there.

"Yuri..." Jessica immediately pull her.

"Hey."

Jessica threw herself on her and kiss her... Okay Mister take that... Yuri thought. The elevator guy was like gulping.. Yuri was serious...

"Where are your parents?" Yuri asked as soon as she is being dragged by Jessica.

"Not here yet, they needed to attend a meeting but they'll be here soon... Come on." Jessica said dragging Yuri inside her room..

"Take off your clothes" Jessica ordered.

"Hey I don't think a quicky is appropriate, your parents will be here anytime soon and considering you are pregnant.." Yuri said.

"Ssshh.. People might hear you, I need you to look presentable in front of them." Jessica seemed panicking.

"Wait what? I mean don't I look presentable?" Yuri felt insulted.

"Just do as I say, Kwon Yuri." Jessica demanded. "if you want my parents to accept us, you and our child go on and dress well... Here" Jessica handed a royal blue dress that perfectly fits Kwon Yuri and she felt it is a little too short but Jessica gave it to her so she should at least follow, she does not want her to be stress as she is having their first child.

Yuri was to complain but how can she when Jessica looks too stress right now. She wore the dress and she swear she saw Jessica hang for a while, well who would not, Jessica loves her manlyness but now, her feminine side is oozing and she's wet...

"How do I look?" Yuri asked shyly.

"The girl I'll marry." Jessica said and smiled.

Yuri walked towards Jessica and hug her so tight and... Kiss her. Jessica put her arms around Yuri's neck and the Seobang plays with her waist..

"What time you said your parents are coming back?" It was seductive.

"By now?" A man standing by the door side looking at Jessica and Yuri with cross arms interrupted and Yuri and Jessica immediately let go of each other.

"Jung Il wook. Jessica's father." He stated and offered a hand shake and Yuri immediately accepted it.

"Hi, Kwon Yuri.. Your daughter's..." She is too intimidated to talk about it. Oh well, seeing his daughter lip locking is not a good sign at all.

"You won't expect me to believe that you're just friends with lip locking like that huh." Mr. Jung raise a brow.

Yuri smiled shyly and scratch the back of her head.

"Come on let's have dinner." Mr. Jung said with a warm smile.

They nodded and Mr. Jung is telling her cute stories about Jessica, he is a pretty nice man. 

They came down and there were two other Jung members waiting, yes Mrs. Jung and Hoseok, Jessica's younger brother. He is a quiet man and he is not like Jessica. He seemed sweet.

Yuri smiled and Hoseok, smiled back. It was only Mrs. Jung who rolled her eyes to them.

Yuri gulp. They sat and they started to talk. Mrs. Jung is asking about her family this is the first time that Jessica brought someone in their home. Someone who did not just asked by her parents for her to date but someone she really like ... Or love.

Yuri had been eaten by the world that Jessica is in. How could she think of that? Well she used to be this confident girl but now, she seemed to not able to say anything as if she is nothing especially when....

"What!!!!?? You had her pregnant!?!? This is ridiculous... What are you supposed to feed her you don't owe anything.." Mrs. Jung shouted it was Mr. Jung and Hoseok who are pacifying her.

"My daughter deserve better. I will never let her marry an opportunist like you. You got her pregnant because you want a taste of lime light? Well stay away from her and from us.."

"I - love Sica." Yuri said she had all her heart out with those words.

"Love will never bring food to the table!"

"But-"

"Get out of my property. I WILL NOT LET MY DAUGHTER FAIL WITH YOU!!!

"If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter