Twenty five

Love & Potassium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you feel Yoong is being so weird lately?" Jessica blurted out she is combing her hair getting ready to go to work. Yuri on the other hand just put on her uniform the blue polo shirt that pride up their school, of course. 

"What do you mean weird?" Yuri buttoning her polo shirt. She will wear a short short as usual to partner it up.

"Nothing, she just always skip meals and you know always out every weekend or so." Jessica sighed, of course she knows. She has a maternal instinct, every mother does... Supposedly.

Yuri face her. "Come here." She pull Jessica closer to her kissing her on the forehead. "Yoong is fine." She ended with a smile.

"How can you be so sure?" Jessica sounded worried.

"Well, number one she is a healthy kid and if you ask me why she is always out? Simply because she is starting to date Seo Hyun of course she does not want us to be with her dating right?" Yuri kiss Jessica's lips. "So stop it okay? You worry too much. You are stealing my ace player ah.. Yoong will win next week and she'll get that scholarship while me? I will get that job in the university" Yuri stated they talked about it and Yuri wanted to earn more so the week that she was gone was actually used for her to apply as an assistant coach in the university which will triple her earnings. Jessica did not want her to do it, she said it is not necessary but since Yuri wanted it she just follow and it will help her morale. So she just let her be.
-

"It is your senior year babe.. Have you chose which university you'd enter?" Tiffany asked as she put Seo Hyun's breakfast on the table. 

"Unnie you should study overseas I mean I am certain you'll get in." Sulli stated as she munch her food.

"Overseas!?! Yah-- Sulli we have good universities here okay? She does not need to go out of the country education is best starting in your country." Tae Yeon blurted again, there she goes again the over protective father well partly she wants Seo Hyun to enter where she is an alumni.

Sulli whispered 'overprotective' to Seo Hyun and they both laugh.

"Well, dad I Think she is more focus on the prom first." Irene teased.

"Prom? Are you even going?" Tae Yeon sounded in surprised. Seo Hyun is blushing.

"Of course she is." Tiffany interjected. "Had Yoong asked you yet?" She sounded super excited.. "Gosh I want to shop with you pick your prom dress and ... We should shop with your Jessica Auntie..."  Tiffany's eyes sparkled imagining her taking pictures of Yoona and Seo Hyun in their prom clothes.

"Here she goes again." Irene mumble and all of them laugh including Hyo Yeon.. 

"I will buy everyone their wish list if we stay at home and watch movies that night." Tae Yeon suggested totally against the whole idea. "Ouch!! What?" Tiffany hit Tae Yeon.

"You know what, if you want to watch her you can register as a chaperone, she did not go last year right?" Hyo Yeon stated.

"No! Tae Yeon is not doing that I am! They can only allow one parent and I signed already." Tiffany showed off.. Well, she did that with Jessica last week of course the number one shipper of YoonHyun needs to be present on the debut... Well, that is where they think that Seo Hyun and Yoona would become a couple.

"Wait what? You signed up mom!" Sulli shouted she is a junior so she'll be there as well... Now how can she do aegyo to Minho, well, they can be considered as dating...  Sulli had never spoke a word to Krystal since the incident and she has no plans on doing so... Well, Krystal did not give any effort on it as well so why bother?

"I will stay and watch movie with you then dad." Irene smiled.

"Augh... My Irene is so sweet." Tae Yeon hugged her daughter.

"I did invite Seulgi.. Well, since Jessica Auntie will chaperone and Yul Auntie is a member of the faculty she'd be alone.. So." Irene states blushing and Tae Yeon glared...

"Yuri and Jessica are coming?"

"Well. Sice Yul Teacher is part of the faculty that should not be a problem." Hyo Yeon stated.

"Are part time teachers considered as part of the faculty?" Tae Yeon sound interested.

"I guess. Why?" Hyo Yeon answered.

"Is the music teacher still in ML?" Tae Yeon's eyes narrowed.

"Yes!"/ "NO!" Hyo Yeon is the only one who said yes while, Irene, Sulli and Tiffany shouted No! They know exactly what Tae Yeon is thinking.

"Cool! Let me talk to Eunjung then!" Tae Yeon has a victory smile all over her face.

All this commotion is happening yet Seo Hyun is not reacting. Well, for the Kim -Hwang family this is normal, even to Seo Hyun herself but to be honest, she is feeling a little too overwhelmed on what's happening... College is approaching and she has nothing in mind... She wanted to become a psychologist the time she saw psychoanalysis therapy performed in a documentary that is her main goal but now, she is not even sure if she wants it.. Maybe she is just overwhelmed with whatever is happening... College, exams... Choosing Universities.. What if she really wants to study abroad... Will Tae Yeon agree? Will Yoona? Well... Yoona is not her girlfriend or something why would she even include her on her thoughts.... They turned out to be really close.. Talking and eating at the same time.. Seo Hyun does not want to even consider it romantic wherein all of her is feeling something else.

Yoona and her hang out weekends is their favorite... she reminds the girl to never skip her medicine and if there are other things to remember... To Yoona, she is the Jessica in Yuri's life... The Tiffany in Tae Yeon's... The person who wanted her to keep fighting and she knows, she likes her A LOT!

"Home work for the thought!" Yoona sat across her as she is on the bench contemplating.

Seo Hyun smiled. She recognize the voice even if she does not see her... well, how come she could not.. She is talking to the girl even before sleeping.

"Why? You did not do your homework again?" Seo Hyun kept her eyes on her book.

Yoona pouted as Seo Hyun did not even look at her. "Will you look at me if I say I did?"

"Proof."

Yoona immediately stumbles in looking for something in her bag.. Seo Hyun's eyes kept on the book, well she was not reading since earlier.... Just thinking...

"I think I did not do it." Yoona sheepishly smile, a guilty look. Seo Hyun look up and glare at her.. Yoona is being irresponsible.

"I was mostly on training for next week fight okay? So, I am little busy." She is scratching the back of her head and another glare appear one thing she forgets her medicine but Seo Hyun reminds her about it CONSTANTLY. "I am drinking my medicine though." She lied.

Seo Hyun sighed. She knows Yoona lied, as if she has this power to read Yoona.. Or was she just too focus on her.

Yoona squat behind Seo Hyun and put her chin on the girl's shoulder. "Sorry... I promise I will be more responsible next time. Forgive me please." Actions like this become more comfortable for the two of them Yoona does not care if people will see them.. She likes it. Showing her affection to Seo Hyun. She is pouting now.

"Will you stop it?!" Seo Hyun snapped again she has a lot of things in mind... But her frown face immediately turn in to a blush as her lips unintentionally brush Yoona's pouting lips when she turn her head. Yoona looks at Seo Hyun's lips it is barely a touch but it means her world... Her heart is going out of her rib cage... She can't breathe.

Seo Hyun bite her lower lips... She is really blushing like a tomato.. How did this happen.. She does not know how to react not like the first time their lips touched... It's just that.... Seo Hyun look on another direction... Blushing still..... Then she forcefully stood up. She can't contain her heart asking for more but she have other things in mind not to mention Tae Yeon enrolling her to be part of the glee club well of course that is a condition Tae Yeon is willing to sacrifice to be part of the faculty even just only after the prom.

"I'm so--"

"Don't come near me for the mean time okay!" Seo Hyun started... How can she kiss her ... Well, she is not mad because of that really... She hates the fact that Yoona is being irresponsible that all her worry and reminder are being thrown in trash. She does not feel her worth with Yoona, well they are barely dating what if they become a couple and not to mention she lied on her face...

"What? Wait.." Yoona followed Seo Hyun. "Hyun, tell me what's wrong? What have I done? Well it is merely a kiss so please talk to me.. Will you!?" She is catching her but to her dismay Seo Hyun is not responding at all.. She did not do anything... That is what she knows.

"Seo Hyun." Yoona pull her by the arm to turn her around.

"I said don't come near me in the mean time!" Seo Hyun swayed her hands and Yoona froze she shouted at her and everyone is looking. Then she watch as Seo Hyun's back slowly fade... Her heart sunk.. Yoona can't be stress, she can't be too much of that.. Why? Because it will appear again... Pressure coming from her team.. Her dad... Needing to be in college all of it clouds her again.. It was always an honest mistake when she forgets to drink her medicine.. She just did not add it on her rou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter