Jeti Short

Between Black and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers~

I know this is VERY late from my original promise. Mianhaeyo everyone. I am truly very sorry that I broke my own promise. But there was a LOT of things that happened this week. Long story short, I got into a car accident and it has been a pain in the to sort it all out (so much paper work). I finally got around to sitting down and writing this special though. Thank you all for waiting patiently!
I also want to thank everyone who commented~ y’all are so nice ^^

As a little reward, I buckled down and wrote the next chapter as well! I was a little conflicted on how to move the plot along but I think I like what I figured out. I hope you all like it too!

JeTi Special

No One POV

The young princess sighed for the nth time that day as her tutor droned on and on about the history of the kingdom. They had finally finished his lecture on the founding values of the land but that was millions and gazillions of years ago. Who cared?!

Jessica grew even more disgruntled at the sight of Yoona next to her. She was hurriedly scribbling notes and even asking questions. It was as if she actually ENJOYED these lessons. In her twelve years of life she had not met someone as serious as Yoona. Well besides Yuri.

Kwon Yuri had her tongue stuck out in concentration as she also quickly jotted down the notes. It was fortunate the young guards in training were able to join the history lessons. Because Jessica felt surely that if it was just her and Yoona, she would have died from boredom.

Next to her sat the tall shikshin, Sooyoung who was fast asleep, using her notepad as a pillow. She was drooling slightly. Next to her sat Hyoyeon who was also nodding off. Occasionally she would wake herself up and shake her lock of golden hair that shone brightly in the sunlight.

Seohyun, the maknae, was sitting behind HyoYoung. To no one’s surprise she was also diligently taking notes and asking questions. Next to her sat another girl whose name she did not remember.  It was no use trying to remember it though.

The girl was going to be kicked out of training shortly. Jessica had heard the tutor speaking to the head guardsman. She had no progress in academics whatsoever. She would soon be moving to the regular squad of trainees. But she did not know the fact and continued to frantically copy down Seohyun’s notes. At least she was smart enough to understand who excelled in the class.

Yuri was obviously sat next to Yoona. She followed the doe-eyed girl like her shadow. Always making sure to be not a foot apart from her. Yuri had been appointed as the Sacred Sword in training after Yoona had declared her former one, unsuitable.

Yoona had a fair point though. Leeteuk had been the former Sacred Sword but he was too scared of everything and anything to do any protecting.

Taeyeon sat in front of the YoonYul duo. She was also scribbling away at her notepad. Jessica noticed that she was however not taking notes. The short girl was doodling away. Today she was drawing flowers. Occasionally she would sneak into her bag for the colored ink blocks to bring her creations to life.

The shorter girl, sat next to Taeyeon. Sunny was currently using her textbook to hide the fact that she was in fact reading a comic. Jessica tried to lean closer to see what it was but the tutor coughed. He eyed her and she quickly grabbed her quill to pretend she was taking notes. Once he looked away and went back to droning, she sighed again.

“Forever alone I guess…”

No one sat next to her. She sometimes envied the other girls for having a desk partner. There was no one to distract her during class. No one for her to bother while the tutor talked about the ancient practices of punishment.

But then she remembered brightly that there would be a new student replacing the other girl. She was to become Yuri’s personal helper once she was the Sacred Heart. Not to mention she would also be serving J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter