0.02

Constellation

Chapter 2:  02

***

Jeon Hyemi

It’s been two weeks and the past few days were a disaster for me! I’ve been feeling so weird! Ugh, I hope this means I’m pregnant! Cross-fingers! And I hope it’s not my heart disease or anything!

“Jagiya, are you okay?” Jungkook asked, “A little.” I said and smiled weakly, “Let’s go to the hospital.” He said and I nodded.

Soon, we arrive the hospital. “Tell me what hurts.” The doctor said, “I feel sick every morning, I vomit too, my pelvic sometimes hurt, and I feel swollen.” I said, “Are you active in ual ?” He asked, I blushed and nodded slowly, “Okay, I need you to use this so we can know if you’re really pregnant.” He said and handed me the kit. I did everything that should be done and waited for the results.

I closed my eyes and wished that it’ll be two lines. I opened them and in my dismay it’s negative! “Negative.” I announce, Jungkook frown a bit but still forced a smile on me. “Should I take another one?” I asked the doctor, “I’ll refer you to a doctor whose expertise is this. Dr. Kim Lin is at the next hall. I’ve already called so she knows your situation already.” The doctor said; Jungkook and I thanked him and headed to Dr. Kim.

“You already took the test?” She asked, “Yes, negative. But the symptom seems like the symptoms of pregnancy.” I said and she nodded, “How many days have you been feeling this?” She asked, “Two weeks.” I said, “Okay, usually pregnancy symptoms really come out due to that time. I’ll let you have the test again okay?” She said and handed me another kit.

“Still, negative.” I’m so disappointed. “I’ll ultrasound you so we can confirm.” She said and I nodded. I lay on the hospital bed the she lifted my shirt and put some sticky substance on my stomach. The device was put against my stomach skin; I stare at the monitor hoping to see a little me and Jungkook but there’s nothing. “I’m sorry to say, Miss Jeon. But you’re not pregnant.” She said and handed me a tissue to swipe the sticky substance.

“Then why do I feel these?” I asked her, “Don’t get me wrong Miss Jeon, but if the lady keeps on forcing herself to get pregnant she might have delusions. It already happened to my few patients. But you’ll get by.” She assured, I nodded and forced a smile; I look at Jungkook and he gave me a comforting smile. “If I may ask, have you been into miscarriage?” She asked suddenly the past memories flash right before my eyes, awful. “Y-yes.” I said. “I see, the results of some of your tests says that you’ll be having hard in getting pregnant because of what happened. I need you to rest first and avoid thinking or forcing yourself on this matter, Mrs. Jeon.” She said and I nodded, “It’ll come in time.” She added and I was relieved.  

“I’ll be back for dinner.” Jungkook said as he kissed my forehead. “Arraseo. I’ll just take a rest.” I said and gave him a weak smile. “I’m so sorry.” He said looking so guilty, he was thinking about the past again and he’s blaming himself for everything that happened, but he was long forgiven. It’s a new life and I hope nothing will break us apart.

Jeon Jungkook

“I’m on leave. What’s the problem?” I asked my secretary, she’s on phone saying I should go back to the hotel. “We have a high class guess here who’s throwing a tantrum!” She said, “Who throws a tantrum? Kid?” I scoffed. “She’s a fine lady. She’s Miss Soo Jin Hee.” She said, “Who’s that?” I asked, “The daughter of the President of the Hotel Associations.” She said, I briefly closed my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose before I spoke, “What is she asking for?” I said, “She wanted the Royal Suite.” She said, “And why don’t you give it to her?” I asked, “She’s not a member of the hotel and besides it’ll be occupied tonight at 9.” She said, “I’ll talk to her! I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” I said and hang up.

I’m bit disappointed when the doctor said Hyemi will be having a difficulty baring my child. But after all, it’s my fault that’s why she’s like that. I’m having a massive headache because of over-thinking! And a new problem will arise, Soo Jin Hee, a very popular name from all the hotel owners. Rich independent women, very influential, a fashion designer, and the daughter of the President of the Hotel Associations; mess with her and your hotel will be closed down. However, that will not happen, on my case at least, she’s my childhood friend and she’ll never do this to me. I bet she’s throwing a fit to challenge the owner of the hotel, she didn’t know it’s me.

“We’re here.” The driver announced, I opened the door and brisk walk on the way. I was standing in front of a big door and I can hear faint voices inside. “Give me the damn suite!” She shouted, “Please calm down, miss.” I heard my employee said. Before she can yell at my employees again, I opened the door and walked in.

“Sir.” My secretary acknowledges me. “Oh, who do we have here? The boss?” She said as she faces me. “I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I’m Mr. Jeon, the owner.” I extended my hand, she took it and grinned. “I wouldn’t forget, kookie. Now, give me the royal suite.” She said, “I’m sorry, Jinhee. You can get the Presidential suite since it’s almost the same with the Royal suite.” I paused then said, “And a 20% discount. Just don’t go around stressing my staff.” I said, “Oh. That’s quite an offer…but…” She paused and I was hoping she’ll get my offer! “Fine! Show me the way.” She said and winked at me, I smiled and nodded. “Sir, I’ll help you.” My employee said but Jinhee stopped him, “It’ll be us only, go away. Besides I miss Kookie, we had a lot of catching up to do.” She smirked and I offered a small smile.      

Is it just me or she smells trouble?


A/N: Sorry for not updating guys! I'm having a problem with one of my subjects, it's research or thesis. My professor wanted to fail me, so . I need to deal with this first. Wish me luck! 

 

UPVOTE.COMMENT.SHARE