0.04

Constellation

Chapter 4:  04

***

Jeon Hyemi

“Baby.” Jungkook said as he abruptly stood up and place his hand on my waist, he doesn’t call me baby, he’s definitely guilty. “Oh yeah, baby, who is she?” I asked as I inwardly glare at the girl sitting. “She’s Jinhee; Jinhee my wife Hyemi.” He introduced me, the girl named Jinhee stood up as she stretch out her arm for a shake which I hesitantly grab. “Hyemi! Finally, I have met you. I’ve heard so much about you.” She exclaimed, oh is it just me or her voice is really irritating. “I hope they’re good ones.” I said as I look at Jungkook, “Of course, Kookie is very fond of you.” She smirked, kookie? “Oh what a cute nickname kookie.” I said and I felt my blood rise from my head, but before I expload Kai interrupted us “Jungkook, hey. Jinhee! You’re back?” He asked, “Hi Kai, yes and for good.” She said, “That’s bad…” I heard Kai muttered, I look at him and he looks away from me, I look at Jinhee but he was just smiling so maybe she didn’t heard Kai. “Uhm, Jungkook, I need to go.” I said as I step away from him. “Okay, let’s go home.” “No!” I exclaimed and then they all look at me with shock expressions because of my outburst. “Sorry. Come on Kai.” I said as I tug his sleeve and left the coffee shop.

“Who is that- excuse my word –?!” I shouted in frustration. Kai and I were inside his car parked near a play ground. “She’s an old friend of mine and Jungkook.” Kai said as he bite on his burger, “Friend? Ah, a close friend who have nicknames, cool.” I said as I watch the kids play near the seesaw, “Jungkook and Jinhee has been friends since preschool. Jinhee moved to states when we were 3rd year high school and that’s when you came.” Kai explained, “Okay. That’s why they’re pretty close.” I said, “Yeah.” Kai sighs, I look at Kai and sensed that he’s hiding something. “Can you please drop me of on the mall at Myungdeong?” I asked, “Why?” He asked, “Just drive me or I’ll just call a cab here.” I demanded, he rolled his eyes and started the car.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” I bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyemi!” Taehyung greeted as he motioned me to enter their dorm, “What are you doing here? Is Jungkook there?” He asked as he crook his head on my side. “No he’s not here. I need to talk to you- about Jinhee.” I said when he heard the name his eyes widen a bit but he composed him and sat opposite to me. “Jinhe is our childhood friend. She’s closer to Jungkook tho.” Taehyung said, “That’s it?” I asked, I saw him gulped and nodded hesitantly, “Taehyung, please.” I said , he briefly closed his eyes then open it with full of determination.

 “Jinhee is Jungkook’s puppy love or his first love.” He finally said, “What? Not Serri?” I asked, “Jungkook knew that he loves his bestfriend, Jinhee, when he’s 15 years old.” He continued, damn it, 15 years old? Too young for love! “Yes, I know too young for love. But Jungkook was very under Jinhee that he even left us for a moment.” Taehyung said, did I say my thoughts loud? “But Serri?” I asked, “At Jungkook’s 18th birthday Jinhee moved out of the country, at first they had communication but because of the distance and time they stopped talking. Serri happened and you.”  He explained, “So they labeled themselves?” I asked, he shook his head and shrug his shoulders, “We don’t know, that time Jungkook was always absent in our group. He’s like a dog following Jinhee around. I hate that girl.” He muttered, “She’s back.” I said and he looks at me with worried eyes. “I know, Jungkook said it.” “Hyemi, I don’t know if I should say this- but please keep track of Jungkook. Jinhee- she’s different. If Serri did something bad- Jinhee is the worst. I don’t know maybe she changed.” Taehyung said, “I saw them at the coffee earlier, Jungkook usually texts me whenever he’s out with a friend but this one…he missed.” I said as I nibbled on my lower lip. “Don’t worry- Jungkook knows what he does.” Taehyung assured, “I hope so.” “Talk this over with Jungkook and he’ll understand. Do you want a ride home?” Taehyung asked, I shook my head and said that I’ll be just taking a cab.

“Bye.” Taehyung said as I waved goodbye to him. Jinhee seems to be a control freak, I hope Jungkook already get over to her. I mean, they didn’t have any closure! For crying out loud, technically they’re still together but then he met Serri, so he cheated on Jinhee…then me. first love and puppy love.

Soon I found myself standing before the door of our house. I unlocked it and got inside. “Where were you?” I heard his voice boom all over the house, “Out.” I said with a flat tone, “With who?” I saw him and he looked very displeased. “Really? Who? Oh, someone you know.” I said as I let out a sarcastic chuckle, “Hyemi, stop being a brat.” He said with a harsh tone, “Oops, sorry I didn’t mean to be a brat after I saw my husband flirting with another girl!” I snapped, “Sorry I got home late because I was very upset and mad that my husband didn’t even told me that he’s out with a date with his dearest female friend!” I shouted, “And I’m sorry that I’m very worried that you’ll leave me!” “I am sorry that I can’t give you anything- even a child. I am sorry!” I shouted and ran outside, I heard him shout my name but I blocked him.

“Oppa.” I shouted but I didn’t know if I really did because I’m very weak and my voice is barely working. “Who’s there?” I heard him, tears started to fall again, “Oppa, it’s me.” I said as I cried harder. “Hyemi?” Suho said as he opened his gate, when he fully opened I run to him and place my face on his chest. “Why are you crying? Did Jungkook and you fought?” He asked and I nodded. “I’m hurting.” I muttered, I felt him brush my hair then kissed it, “Come inside.” Was the last words he said before I fainted.


A/N: A sad update :( Please comment? 

 

STAY AWESOME!

 

COMMENT. UPVOTE. SHARE