0.05

Constellation

Chapter 5:  05

***

Jeon Jungkook

“Hyemi!” I called out then run after her but before I can catch her she already drove off. “Damn it!” I shouted and pulled my hair in frustration. I ran back inside the house to get my car keys. I drove out of the village and made my way to her brother’s house. I pushed his doorbell and instantly Suho appeared. “Hyemi, where is she?” I asked, “She’s not here.” He said as he turns his back on me, “HYEMI!!” I shouted, Suho turn his back again and stopped me. “Stop that. Even though you’ll shout until morning here she won’t hear you.” Suho said, “Why?” I asked, “What did you do Jungkook? I don’t want my sister suffering over and over again.” Suho said and I got worried, “What happen to her? Is she okay?” I asked, “Why don’t you ask yourself? Was she okay when she ran away from your house?” He said and I was taken back, “I want to see her, please.” I begged, “Not now. She’s taking a rest.” Suho said as he started to walk back inside his house. I sighed as I watch him disappear but before he can fully close his door he said the sentences made my heart break and which convince myself that I’m a stupid person, “Jungkook, she fainted; after how many years, this event happened again and it’s because of you again. When will you stop?” He said as he shook his head and closed the door.

I was very disappointed at myself, why should I question Hyemi if I was the one who looked really guilty at the first place? What’s happening to me? This is like our first major fight as a husband and wife. I’m screwed and I need to make-up to her. My thoughts were disrupted when someone knocked on my office door, “Sir.” My assistant came in, “Clear all my appointments for 3 days.” I informed her, “Sir, I can’t. You have an important meeting tomorrow with Mr. Yang an investor in your company.” She said, “Nothing’s more important than my wife.” I said as I left her. I guess I’ll be sleeping alone, for now.

Jeon Hyemi

I abruptly stood from my bed because I woke up from a bad dream, so bad. Jungkook and I had a divorce. I felt tears fell from my eyes but I wipe them quickly using my hands. “Hyemi?” I heard someone called my name, “Oppa? I’m okay.” I said, he opened the door to the room and he sat beside me, “Are you okay my baby sister?” He asked as he my cheek, I nodded and forced a smile. “He’s here.” He stated, and then my heart started to pound against my chest, “I’ll let him go?” He asked and I shook my head, “I’m okay, let him in.” I said; before Suho left me he looked at me again and I gave him an assured smile and nodded.

“Hyemi…” My name left Jungkook’s lips and it sounded like heaven, “I’m- I’m so sorry.” He said as he sat opposite to me, “I’m so sorry for not telling you that I’ll meet my friend. I’m so sorry for asking you, judging you. I’m so sorry. But never think that my love lessen just because you can’t give me children.” “Never think that my love will be gone because I will love until my dead bed until the sun can’t shine no more, until everyone dies. I will love you, forever and always.” He said and his eyes are shiny because of the forming tears, I gave in and caress cheeks with my hand, “I’m sorry too, for snapping at you and for being such a jealous wife. I should’ve listened to your explanation.” I said and smiled, “No, its okay. I love you.” He said and gave me a quick peck on the lips, “I love you.” I said and pulled him for a sweet kiss. I felt him smile against my lips and I did return the gesture.

“Oh yeah, you kiss and make-up!” I heard Suho shouted, I pushed Jungkook away from me and glared at Suho. “Seriously? Why’s the urge in ruining the moment?” I asked in a irritated tone, “Sorry but the least thing I want to see is my sister face with her husband; worst doing it.” Suho said, I grab anything that’s close to me and throw it at him. “Ouch!” Suho exclaimed, “Stop that Hyemi. Let’s go now.” Jungkook said as he tugs my hand. “Okay you go! Jungkook if Hyemi ran again here crying…I swear I’ll castrate you!” Suho threatened, I saw Jungkook gulped before he nodded. I look at Suho and winked, he gave me a curt nod and bid goodbye.

“Pack some clothes.” Jungkook said, “What? Why?” I asked, “We’re on a trip for three days; a vacation.” He said I look at him and smiled, “Really; just the two of us?” I asked, I was longing for this since Jungkook is always busy with the hotel and we didn’t have time to go out. “Yes; just the two of us; rawr!” He growled and I giggled.

“You can go inside the house; I’ll bring all our bags inside.” Jungkook said, I nodded and ran on my way to the house. I miss this house; this is where Jungkook and I had our first time, I blush at the thought of it. “My lady, what are you doing there?” I heard Jungkook as he enters the house, “Nothing; just reminiscing the good times.” I said as I help him with the bags. “OH. Good times. Yes, I can remember that. The way you moa –” before he could finish his sentence I slap his shoulder. “You might want to go with me and have a walk.” He extended his hand and I took it, he grinned and pulled me for a walk.

“We had surpassed a lot of problems and look at us now. Managing problems like it’s just a dust.” I said as I intertwine my hand with his. “I’m sorry, Hyemi. I’m being stupid for not telling you I met Jinhee; I was supposed to text you but Jinhee and I had a lot of catching to do, you know.” Jungkook said, I nodded and look at him, “She’s your…?” I asked, “She’s my childhood friend.” He said, “Oh, your childhood friend…” I said as my voice trailed off, “She’s my first love before Serri.” He sighed, “Now we’re talking.” I mumbled and he looked at me and he had this guilt-look. “We grew up together; we’ve known each other since we have diapers. I knew I liked her when she rescued me from some bullies back in grade school.” He let out a little laugh and I was internally scoffing. “And we’re in high school when we started dating. It was my first time so I thought I was really in love with her. But then she flew away because her family needs to migrate. We still had communication for a month but suddenly she stopped calling me and all. And therefore I conclude we already broke up.” He said.

“You don’t have a formal closure from her.” I stated, he nodded his head then shook it “But that’s understandable. Then I fell for Serri and then to you. My love.” He said and kissed my lips, I grinned. “So Serri is like a rebound for Jinhee.” I said and he nods his head, “And I was the rebound for Serri.” I said and he looked at me and nodded. “What’s with you and you can’t move on without using any girl?” I joked and he raised his hands up, “What can I do? I’m such a chick magnet!” He raised his brows and I punch his arm, “Ouch!” Jungkook exclaimed, “So you did a lot of first with Jinhee?” I asked but then I regretted it but I can’t take the question back, he might think I’m such a possessive wife “Yeah.” Jungkook said as he threw a shell away, “Oh, like first time doing it?” I asked and I mentally cursed myself! Why would I ask that?! “Seriously? Why ask?” Jungkook said and scoffed, “Sorry, okay.” I said and look down, “Yes.” He suddenly stated and I look at him with wide eyes! Idiot, you shouldn’t answer that! “But you’ll be my last. You’re my one and only. You can have my wiener forever!!!”  He stood up and started to hip ! I started laughing as the blush crept to my cheeks! “Stop that!” I said and closed my eyes, “What you don’t like my y moves? I’m devastated.” He said and when I open my eyes he was already frowning, I stood up and hold both of his hands. “You know that I really love you right?” I said, “You know that I really love you too…more than my life. I love you so much, Hyemi.” Jungkook said and my heart started to beat loudly, he never fails to give me those unexceptional heartbeats. I leaned closer and kiss him with much passion and love.

And that vacation was like our honeymoon again. We made love to each other.

A/N: Isn’t that sweet? Comment guys!

Do you have instagram guys? You can follow me @xoloveshannen!