0.03

Constellation

Chapter 3:  03

***

Jeon Jungkook

Jinhee and I settled inside her suite. We ordered a wine because we had a lot of catching up to do. “So how’s life?” She asked as she took a sip on her glass. “Well, the hotel came and this.” I said as I show her my wedding ring. “No way! You’re married?” She took my hand and examined the ring, “Yeah.” I said and smiled. “Aren’t you too young for that?” She asked as I took my hand back to my side, “If you found the one, age doesn’t matter.” I grinned; she eyed me as she shook her head. “So you? How’s your life?” I asked “Sorry to break it to you but I have no wedding ring or whatever ring.” She laughed and I chuckled, “I’m into fashion, you know how much I love fashion! So I started a company of my own, we make trendy clothes.” She said, “That’s good! I know this is your lifetime dream.” I said, “Yeah, I’m happy about it.” “So how’s your wife? Serri?” She asked, “Oh no. Not Serri.” I said. “What?! Serri is like your lifetime crush or should I say love?” She said, “I fell in love with other girl, this amazing girl.” I said as I smile. “Woah, that’s intriguing.” She sneered, “I should meet her.” She added, “You’ll love her!” I cheered and she just looks at me.

“Tell me about your wife.” Jinhee suggested, “Why the sudden interest?” I asked, “Well, besides that I thought Serri is your only one, you have this super high standard that even I can’t reach…I mean- just answer me.” She cleared and I just nodded, “It all started when I asked her to be my fake girlfriend, just to make Serri jealous but turns out we ended together.” I said, “Cliché!” She exclaimed, “Nah! Best thing happened in my life.” I said and took a sip on my wine, “What if it’s us? Would we end up together?” She asked in a serious tone, “Uhm- I don’t know. Besides destiny has spoken, Hyemi and I am match made in heaven.” I said, “Oh.” She forced a smiled. Silence came so I decided to go.

“It’s time; my wife is waiting for me.” I said, “Okay. I’ll, see you again?” She asked, “Of course, you’re in my hotel!” I said and we both laughed, “We should get together with the boys.” I said, “I don’t think it’s a great idea…” She said trailing off, “Hey, past is past! They’ll be able to like you.” I said and gave her an assuring smile, “Thank you, Kookie.” I was taken back when she hugged me; my hands found their way at her back and pat it. I heard her sigh and broke the hug. “Bye.” I said and opened the door. “Bye.” She said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She closed the door and I… I think I’m doomed. 

I was on my way to the basement when I saw Taehyung! “Taehyung!” I called, “Hey!” He said and greeted me. “What are you doing here?” I asked “Uhm- Just reserved a room.” He said, “Oh. Okay.” I grinned, “Yah!” He blushed, “Hey, I saw Jinhee! She’s back!” I said, “Jinhee? Hmm. As in JInhee? Your Jinhee?” He asked, “My what my? She’s not mine!” I exclaimed, “What? Remember when you dibs on her? Before you met Serri?” He asked, “That was before. We’re just friends.” I said, “Oh yeah! Friends.” He said, “Shut up, Taehyung. I need to go.” I said, “Hey, Jungkook. One piece of advice, don’t let her get inside your head again.” He said, “Am not.” I said, “Make sure. I don’t want Hyemi running to us, crying.” He said, “Never.” I said before I face my back to him. Never.

When the driver parked the car inside the garage that’s the only time I checked my watch. “It’s already late.” I mumbled to myself! Shoot! I should have dinner with Hyemi! I hurriedly entered the house only to find Hyemi sleeping on the couch. I saw the dining table all set up. I was so mad at myself, how can I forget? “Jungkook?” She groaned, I kneeled beside her and brush the hair out of her face, “Baby, I’m sorry. I had an urgent meeting.” I said, “It’s—okay.” She smiled. This is one of the many reasons I love Hyemi so much, she understand me. “I see you prepared? I bet it’s already cold, I’m so sorry.” I said and kissed her hand, “Aniyo, it’s fine. Let’s eat?” She offered and I carried her on the way to the dining room.

Jeon Hyemi

His eyes are always the one who’s expressive. I love his eyes for he looks at me with so much adoration and love. “What? Do I have something on my face?” He asked… he caught me staring! “Oh, nothing. I just—love you so much.” I said and blushed; he put down his chopsticks and holds my hand. “I love you too. I’m the luckiest man alive and I will never ask for another girl.” He said, “Let’s finish this and hit the bed.” He grinned, I grinned back and shook my head, “I’m just kidding, take it slow, I know.” He frowned a bit but shrugs it. “Boys.” I muttered to myself and continued eating.

The next morning I woke up without Jungkook on my side. It’s always like this, he get up first to make breakfast for me! I put my hair on a messy bun and brushed my teeth before I came down. I sat on the chair while my arms rests on the long bar. “I love the smell.” I spoke but then Jungkook jumped on his place and he earned a giggle from me. “I thought I got a heart attack!” Jungkook said as he placed his hand over his chest. I stood up and hug Jungkook from behind, “Mianhae.” I said, “Hmm, it’s okay. Sit down now so we can eat.” He said and smiled, I broke the hug and step away. Before I can sit I heard Jungkook shout “Oh ! If you’ll always wear my shirt I might not resist you!!” He said, I chuckled as I check myself, I’m wearing his oversized shirt with no shorts, oh well, and it’s comfortable! “Do you even have shorts?” He asked and I grinned, he his breathe and then in a second he was gripping my waist tight as he pulled me to his body closer. “Jagi~~” I cooed, he closed his eyes and sighed, “You’ll be the death of me.” He said, I pushed him away and pouted, “But I don’t want you to be dead so let’s eat! I’m hungry! Hurry! Chop chop!” I clapped my hands together and laughed.

“Take a day off.” Jungkook demanded, “I can’t, it’s my first day in Suho oppa’s company as an instructor. Remember?” I said, “Just say that you’re sick.” He said, “Drop it, Jungkook.” I said, “Fine, but don’t overwork.” He said and kissed my forehead, “I promise.” I smiled at him. “And you, don’t even think about looking at other girls! I’ll castrate you! I swear!” I warned him, it is my first time warning him about this matter, I don’t why but I was tempted to say it. “How could I? Standing before me is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.” He stated and I blushed madly! “You’re so cute.” He said and pinched my cheeks, “Oww! Stop it!” I said and slap his hands away. I wish we could be happy every day.

“Okay, we’re here.” Jungkook said as he put the car on halt in front of a big building, “Thank you.” I said and give him a quick kiss on the lips. “Call me if you need anything and when you need to go home because I’ll fetch you.” He said, “Arraseo.” I said and step out of the car. I waved goodbye at him before I entered the building. “Goodmorning.” Someone greeted me, “Oh, goodmorning. I’m Jeon Hyemi the new dance instructor.” I said, before the receptionist can answer me Suho came, “Sister! Welcome aboard!” He said and pulled into a bear hug. “Yeah, so where’s Kai?” I asked, “He’s running late but he’ll be here soon. That bastard is late for his first day.” Suho frowned, I slap his arm and glared at him, “Stop calling him bastard, and come on. Where will I teach?” I asked and he grinned.

It ended that I thought a soon-to-be debuted boy group, their ages ranges from 16-21 years old. Damn, I’m 23 and I feel so old. “Saem?” Someone tapped my back, “Oh, Chun? Why?” I asked, “Here have some water.” He handed me a bottle of water, I took it and smiled, “Thank you so much. I needed it.” I said and tap his head, he’s the maknae, and he’s so cute. “Our little maknae has a crush!!” They teased, “Stop that guys!” I reckoned and they just laugh it off. “Let’s take the day off since it’s our first day. You can go home now.” I said as I clap my hands, I heard them yell “Yehey!” as they scurried off the practice room.  

“What? You let them go home?” Suho exclaimed, “Woah, I did. I gave them the day off before I imply my super tight training sessions, so lay off.” I said and smirked, “You’re really my sister.” He said and taps my head. “Where’s Kai?” I asked, “Why are you always looking for him? Don’t tell me you’re pregnant and having those ‘human craves’ again?!” Suho said, “No! I am not.” I scowled, Suho poke my cheeks and acted like he was burnt, “You’re hot.” Suho said and laughed, “Hey guys!” Kai appeared. “Kai!” I exclaimed and waved, “Finally. Are you sure you two don’t have any relationship?” Suho asked, “Suho!” I exclaimed, “I’m just kidding!” Suho said. “Are you on a break?” I asked Kai, “I sent them home already.” He said, “What?! You too?!” Suho shouted, “Shut up. They’ll work their until they can’t next sessions.” Kai said, “Really? So that’s both of your style?” He asked and we nodded our heads. “Coffee?” I asked Kai and he nodded. “Bye Suho! Say hi for Yejin for me!” I said and waved goodbye.

“We’re here.” Kai announced, “Oh thank you! I’m craving for coffee!” I said as I clap my hands in glee, “Are you pregnant?” He asked and I rolled my eyes, “Stop with that pregnant thing because I’m so far to being pregnant!!” I exclaimed, “Oh, I’m sorry. A touchy subject?” He said looking like he’s sorry, “Yeah, I’ll give you the details later. Let’s get a table for us in the inside!” I said and smiled. We both walked inside the coffee shop, I whip my head on the left but there’s no vacant so I whip my head to the other side and saw…”Jungkook?” I mumbled, “Jungkook? Where?” Kai said as he look at the direction I was looking at. He’s with a girl, a beautiful girl! Is he cheating on me? I felt my blood boils all over my body and heat seems to radiate off my skin. I hurriedly walk to them and tap Jungkook’s shoulder. “Hi, husband.” I said and faked a smile, Jungkook looked so shocked! Wow, caught in action?


A/N: I know it's already summer means no school and more time to write but no- I'm always out of the house roaming around the city or out of town so I can't update! Sorry. Anyways, trouble-trouble are the next chapters and a lot of problems, oops, spoiler alert? 

Further, I want to ask if my writing style is okay with you? Or should I go back to the writing style I have in the 'REBOUND' story? I personally think 'REBOUND' is written in messy and ungrammatical way so...err- you decide. 

I hope you still read this sequel guys because if not I should just go back writing my other stories I abandoned for this. So yeah, let me know you actually read this by commenting! 

Stay awesome! 

COMMENT. UPVOTE. SHARE