0.01

Constellation

Chapter 1: 01

Living as a girlfriend-boyfriend, Hyemi and Jungkook had a bumpy experience. Now that Hyemi and Jungkook got married they thought that everything’s okay, that t this is a happy ending story however they didn’t know the married life is another pace of their lives. Another chapter of their love story is about to open, would they still end together? Is ‘happily ever after’ will come true? Does forever exist?

***

Jeon Hyemi

The aroma of coffee and toasted bread greeted my nostrils and I love it! I smiled as I slowly open my eyes then turn my head where my husband should be. My husband, it’s been a year but I still can’t believe I married this man, I’m so lucky. In my dismay Jungkook is nowhere to be found. I squeeze my eyes shut and sat I turn my head left to right again and I concluded that Jungkook is not inside the room.

“Jagiya!” I shouted, “Jagiya! Wohooo!!” I called out; this time I got a response!

“I’m down here!” He shouted, I smiled as I stood up and walk straight in front of a big mirror. I put up my hair into a bun before I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I hurriedly walk down the staircase and I saw Jungkook waiting for me at the end of the steps.

“Easy there, my wife."He said worried, I grinned and nodded.  As soon as there’s only two steps left I jump on him and good thing he caught me.

“Ah! Hyemi-ah! You’re so heavy!!” He complained as I wrap my hands on his neck and my legs on his waist. “Who’s heavy?” I pouted and his eyes soften, “No one, you’re so y. Let’s go back to bed.” He growled and I giggled, “Calm your horses, man. You have work! You better work your -off for our future kiddos.” I said as I lightly pinch his nose. “I love the sound of that.” Jungkook said, “Me too but my stomach is hungry and I don’t like the sound it makes.” I said as he started walking to the dining area and I was still on him like a monkey!

Jungkook pulled a chair out and settled me there. He kissed my forehead before he sat beside me. “Hmm! This is so delicious!” I mumbled as I eye the foods on the table, “You need that so we can produce babies.” He grinned, “Then I should start now!”  I said and took a bit on my food.

Jungkook and I have been married for a year already and I we both planned to have babies after a year! So this is it! I’m so excited! Jungkook and I have been exerting our efforts just to make our dream true! We already did it every single day. “Why are you blushing jagiya?” Jungkook whispered on my ear, shivers! “Nothing jagiya, Come here I’ll help you with your tie.” I said as I took care of him. “I’m so lucky to have you as my wife.” He suddenly said and I can’t help myself to blush. “Me too, I love you.” I said then he kissed my lips “I love you the most" Jungkook said and I smiled.

“I’ll fetch you later! We’ll have dinner!” Jungkook said as he stood outside the car leaning in on the open window. “Arraseo! Bye, take care and don’t forget to eat! Love you!” I said, “I will. Take care too; don’t get yourself too tired because tonight we’ll be doing something. Love you!” He said in a suggestive way and I nodded. I closed the window and told our driver to drive me to my studio.

“Good morning miss!” My students greeted me, “Good morning! Better start stretching we’ll have our lesson in any minute.” I said and they nodded. “Bestie!” Someone called; I turn around and saw Kai! “Kai! How’s your weekend? Tell me about your blind date!!” I said in an excited tone, yes, Kai is going around for blind dates! I just don’t get it why he doesn’t like girls whom we’ve found for him. Kai rolled his eyes “Ugly…personality.” Kai said; I huffed in disbelief! “We got a choosy person here!" I reckoned, “Not choosy. I just don’t feel like it’s her.” Kai said looking at me, “Then who? Me?” I laughed then when I stopped laughing I looked at him who’s looking at me intently, “Yes.” He said with a serious tone and I was taken back, “Just kidding!” He let out a loud laugh and I let out a nervous laugh, I sighed.

“And the last routine! I want you to perfect that! Tomorrow you’ll perform by group and I’ll grade you! The one who have the highest grade will get a treat by Kai! Yeay! Let’s clap!” I shouted and everyone cheered except Kai! He doesn’t know the ‘treat’ part! “Okay, you may go now!” He said and the students’ ran outside the studio. “I didn’t know I’ll treat! I’ll be totally broke now!” He complained, “Aww, Kai! Those kids pay you so treat them!” I said and smiled.

“I almost forgot! Your brother talked to me.” Kai said, “Oh? What did he said?” I asked, “He wanted us on his company as trainers.” He said; Suho is now an owner of a company who produce those Korean pop groups! And his business is really booming! “But I can’t leave this studio.” I said, “He just needs us 3 hours a day.” Kai said, “Okay, call!” I said and smiled. “We should totally recruit some of our students there!” I suggested, “Yes. There’s a lot of potential here.” Kai agreed. Suddenly I heard the door opened.

“Jagiya!” I heard Jungkook! I instantly turn around and hugged him. “Aww, I’m stinky sorry!” I said as I wiped some of my sweat on his tuxedo. “That’s fine! I’m used to it, anyways!” Jungkook grinned, my jaw dropped as heat rush on my cheeks. “Seriously, Jungkook stop with your innuendos!” Kai exclaimed, “Sorry dude! Better find your love of your life and stop on being bitter!” Jungkook shouted back, I slap Jungkook and glared at him, “Don’t!” I said and he just nodded in defeat. “Let’s go home!” Jungkook said and pulled me closer. “I’ll help in closing.” I pouted, “You two lovers go vanish on my sight!” Kai said as he ‘shooed’ us away. “Really?” I asked, “Yes! Go do your lovey-dovey!” He said and I just nodded. “Jungkook man!” Kai called then threw something to him which Jungkook caught. “What’s this man?” Jungkook asked as he-we examine the pack, “For your stamina.” Kai winked, “Stamina? What- Ohhhh! Thank you man!!!” Jungkook exclaimed and I was confused…stamina? What- what- the actual ! “Kai!!!” I exclaimed while my cheeks are flaming pink! And they just laughed at me.

***

“You know that I love you so much, right?” Jungkook asked, “Hmm. Me too.” I said and smiled, I can’t open my eyes anymore it’s heavier than Jungkook, which just means I’m so damn tired! “Okay, are you sure you can still go to work tomorrow?” Jungkook asked with a little teasing tone, “Shut up, you got me working all the time.” I said and I heard him chuckle, “And I like it.” He whispered, “Nope no round 5. No!” I said and he laughed. I felt Jungkook hug me and our bodies, skin to skin, tangled. “I love you.” He mumbled, “I love you.” I said as I slowly drift out of reality.


Author's Note: There you go guys! It's crap right? And so short? I need to cut my chapters into bits since I'm still processing some of the soon to be 'conflicts' on their relationship, I need to be careful! *winks*. This is my new writing style, is it okay? Or should I go back into a sentence per sentence conversations? Let me hear your comments guys!

Question of the day (QOTD): DO YOU BELIEVE IN FOREVER? WHY?

My answer is yes. Because I just believe so. OTL   

UPVOTE.COMMENT.SHARE