When you accidentally walk in on Takeru while he is changing

A Collection of Takeru Sato Scenarios~

You were on your way home after being out grocery shopping. Today your boyfriend, Takeru, would come home after his stay in the Philippines for a fan meet. You still couldn’t really understand that you were currently dating the famous actor Takeru Sato. You had been dating for the last 7 months and you still felt like it was all a dream…a very happy one at that.

As you entered you and Takeru’s apartment, you went straight for the kitchen with the groceries. Takeru still hadn’t come home which made you a little disappointed. You hadn’t seen him for the last four days and right now, all you really wanted to do was give him a hug. You sighed to yourself as you but the groceries in place.

When you had put the groceries away, you went into the living room and sat down at the couch with a cup of tea.

“I hope he comes home soon…” You mumbled to yourself while sipping your tea.

After some time you heard the front door opening making you open your eyes. You had apparently fallen asleep while waiting for Takeru to come home. The minute you saw him enter the living room you had big smile on your face. You hurriedly stood up and ran up to your boyfriend giving him a welcoming hug. Takeru laughed at your cute eagerness to hug him.

“Welcome home.” You said smiling while still hugging him.

“I’m back.” He answered hugging you back and giving you a loving kiss on the forehead. “I missed you.” He then continued giving you a peck on your lips.

“I missed you too.” You said with a slight blush.

After standing in the living room for a while hugging each other, the loving couple stopped hugging. Takeru smiled at you before going to the bedroom in order to unpack his things. After Takeru left for the bedroom, you smiled to yourself and went to the kitchen in order to make some food for Takeru.

After making the food, cream pasta, you went to the bedroom to tell Takeru the food was ready. As you entered the bedroom, you saw Takeru standing almost as he was changing clothes. You stood frozen in place, blushing furiously. It wasn’t the first time you had seem him “” but it still made you blush.

“Ehm...” You were about to say something but somehow the words didn’t come out. Takeru looked at you while he was taking on his pants and started laughing, giving himself a hard time getting his pants on, when he saw your expression. You pouted at his reaction.

“Hey! Don’t mock me!” You said trying to hide your blushing cheeks.