When Takeru introduces you to his friends

A Collection of Takeru Sato Scenarios~

You and your boyfriend, Takeru, was working in the kitchen to make snacks. Takeru had invited some of his friends over and had told you that he wanted to formally introduce you to them, as his girlfriend.

You smiled to yourself while you prepared some fruit. Takeru was pulling different drinks from the fridge and putting them on the table in the living room. As you were done cutting the fruit you put it on the table in the living room, before going back to the kitchen to get some beef jerky, chips and popcorn as well.

“Is everything ready?” You asked Takeru as you reentered the living room. He looked at you with a warm smile.

“I think so.” He answered. You smiled to him.

“Good. I hope everything go well tonight.” You said a bit nervous. You were almost as nervous as the first time you met Takeru’s family.

“Don’t worry. I am sure my friends will like you.” Takeru said with a light chuckle as he embraced you in a hug. You slightly blush at the embrace. Before long, the doorbell to the apartment rang and Takeru went to open the door while you nervously checked if you had remembered everything for the last time.

“Come on in” Takeru said with a smile to his two friends. His friends smiled back and excused themselves as they entered the apartment. The two friends stopped when they got into the living room and noticed you standing by the table looking nervously back at them.

Takeru followed them into the living room and gave a light laugh at the looks of the three people looking at each other.

“Guys, I would like you to meet my girlfriend _______” Takeru said as he went over to stand next to you smiling. “_______ these are my friends, Miura Haruma and Takahiro Morita.” Takeru continued.

“Nice to meet you!” You said with a smile before bowing politely to them.

“Wow…very nice to meet you too!” Both of them answered back.

“So this is the mystery girlfriend you have been talking so much about!” Takahiro aka. Taka said with a small chuckle.

“He has been talking about me much?” You asked curious.

“Yes, he talks about you nonstop.” Haruma answered with a big smile. You smiled back and blushed by the thought that you boyfriend was talking about you to others.