When Takeru brings home a surprise

A Collection of Takeru Sato Scenarios~

You were sitting on the couch watching the TV while waiting for Takeru to come home. He had called you an hour ago saying he was on his way home with a surprise. You were looking forward to finding out what surprise he was bringing home.

The moment Takeru came opened the door to your apartment; you were hurrying to the entrance to welcome him home.

“Welcome home!” You said with a warm smile on your face. Takeru smiled back at you. Despite the fact that he seemed tired after a long day of work, he seemed happy.

“I’m Home…” Takeru answered before giving you a small kiss on the lips, your ritual whenever he came home.

You noticed the big box that Takeru was holding in his hands trying to figure out what it was.

“Did you get fired?” You asked not actually serious about the question. Takeru gave a small chuckle.

“Are you really THAT curious?” He asked as he gently put the box on the floor in the living room. You vigorously nodded to his question.

“Of course. Since you gave me that cryptic phone call, I have been stressing myself out thinking what the surprise was!” You answered with a small smile.

“Well then let me reveal the surprise!” Takeru said with a big smile plastered on his face. He was looking straight at you as he lifted the top off the box, revealing a small puppy.

“Awwwwww…” You said with a squeal before picking it up and giving it a gentle hug.

“Hope you like the present!” Takeru said kissing you on the cheek.